• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Open Extended Jungian Type Scales 1.2 Test

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I got INFJ. The questions on the second page were hilarious.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTJ
high introversion
high intuition
moderate thinking
slight judging

This is the 2nd time EVER that I have gotten an INTJ result. WEIRD.
Buuuut, I've taken this before and gotten INFP or INTP... not sure what I answered differently or if it was the 2nd section that did it (which seems to be different every time).

I got INFP.

High introversion, high perceiving, semi-high intuition, and moderate-low feeling? Goes to show you can't rely on tests.

Rouskyrie

Introversion (I)
Extroversion (E)
Introversion-Extroversion is your cognitive orientation. Introverts centre themselves inside their bodies. Extroverts centre their attention outside their bodies. Your score on I-E was 0.625 (scores range from -2 to 2) which indicates that you are extroverted (with medium confidence) [less]

Sensing (S)
Intuition (N)
Sensing-Intuition is the first pair of cognitive functions and the preference for how your prefer to be served information; through the five senses or from the subconscious. Your score on S-N was -0.625 (scores range from -2 to 2) which indicates that you are a sensor (with medium confidence) [less]

Feeling (F)
Thinking (T)
Feeling-Thinking is the second pair of cognitive functions, the judging functions, which are used to evaluate goals; either through personal values or objective principles. [more]

Judging (J)
Perceiving (P)
Judging-Perceiving is what pair of cognitive functions your prefer to use; Judging is a preference for a structured lifestyle and the use of feeling and thinking while perceiving is the preference for a flexible lifestyle and the use of sensing and intuition. [more]

When combined, that makes your personality type ESFJ. A detailed description of this personality type is below.

julesiscools

MBTI Type
ISFP
Never in my life have I ever gotten INTJ. Like, I'm baffled and confused. :thinking:

Edit: Kind of questioning the validity of this test, because as far as valuing emotions and other such things I said that I strongly agreed (basically what I would consider very feeling type answers). Both times though (with very minor changes in only some answers) I got a thinking type. The second one gave me ISTJ. So I don't even know. This is a weird test.

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx
A3AVqBY.jpg

Jaguar

When combined, that makes your personality type ENTJ.

The questions on page two keep changing when you test "the test."

"I take vitamin pills"

To the person who created that idiotic question on page 2 - slap yourself. It's not type-related.

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is the 3rd test in the row I've gotten INFP ... Normally I don't get such consistent results. :unsure:

luxVzhF.jpg

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ISTP. Yes, I like fixing things rather than people. Who doesn't?

Tater

INTP. Not sure why they call it "Jungian Type Scales" when the questions have more in common with MBTI than cognitive functions.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFJ, but none of the preferences are strong.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
INFP

The do you like to drink milk question made me laugh

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant