• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Team Technology MBTI Test

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I took this one last night!

Your results are quite close - they suggest you are in-between personality types. There is nothing wrong with this - Jung said that most people fall into a middle group. If you force-fit yourself into one type, it might be unhelpful. It can lead to poor decisions about your future career, development, or relationships.
The MMDI thinks your personality is closest to the ISFP stereotype and 2nd closest to ISFJ. If your closest personality type is ISFP then you have some deeply-held values that, even though your life may be somewhat unstructured, direct the things that you do and say. You probably take a caring and sensitive approach to others, more so than may be apparent to others because you showing your feelings in acts of kindness rather than in direct statements. You probably have a strong sense of the type of lifestyle you enjoy, which you want to maintain.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got ISTP.

The MMDI thinks your personality is closest to the ISTP stereotype and 2nd closest to INTP. If your closest personality type is ISTP then you have both a logical and a practical mind and therefore enjoy solving tangible problems. You are very interested in how things work, and may have a tendency to take things apart if you don't know how they work. You may also enjoy using your craftmanslike skills to fix things that are broken, or doing investigative work, collecting facts and clues to find out the truth of what has happened.

I: 65
E: 35

S: 52
N: 48

T: 60
F: 40

J: 50
P: 50

No preference for J/P. This doesn't seem to tests by cognitive functions, so I wonder why it chose P over J.

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTP, secondary INTJ

Very black and white test. Often found myself wanting to either agree or disagree with both sides of the spectrum.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFJ

Your results, which we'll discuss shortly, are quite close. So close, in fact, that there may seem to be some contradictions between the two perspectives we'll look at shortly. The author of the theory, Carl Gustav Jung, said that most people fall into a middle group. Understanding this can help you make better decisions about your future career, development, or relationships.

The MMDI thinks your personality is closest to the INFJ stereotype and 2nd closest to INTJ. If your closest personality type is INFJ then you have a strong, private sense of knowledge and vision, often for hidden things that other people would think can't be known. You see imaginative possibilities and insights, especially in relation to people, anticipating a future for them that they can't even see themselves. Although you probably have some strong relationships, your insights may be so unusual that others find them difficult to accept, and you may therefore find it difficult to articulate them. You can read descriptions of other types using the 'compare' button.
Because your personality is unique, when choosing a career it is better to consider jobs associated with your two closest personality types, rather than just one type.

E - 42 58 - I
S - 42 58 - N
T - 48 52 - F
J - 49 51 - P < - WHAT??

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFP > ENFP

E - 49 51 - I
S - 38 62 - N
T - 38 62 - F
J - 49 51 - P

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
It says I'm closest to ENTP and second closest to INTP. Really, I'll let you guys know if I suddenly become an extrovert because that would surprise me

Lloyd

Ain Soph Aur
MBTI Type
INFP
Instinctual Variant
sx
ISFJ secondly, ESFJ

E - 50 50 - I
S - 56 44 - N
T - 44 56 - F
J - 57 43 - P

meme duchess

mein, memeself, and MeMe
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The MMDI thinks your personality is closest to the INFJ stereotype and 2nd closest to INTJ. If your closest personality type is INFJ then you have a strong, private sense of knowledge and vision, often for hidden things that other people would think can't be known. You see imaginative possibilities and insights, especially in relation to people, anticipating a future for them that they can't even see themselves. Although you probably have some strong relationships, your insights may be so unusual that others find them difficult to accept, and you may therefore find it difficult to articulate them. You can read descriptions of other types using the 'compare' button.

E - 43 57 - I
S - 37 63 - N
T - 40 60 - F
J - 50 50 - P

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When I took this a few days ago I got inbetween INFP and ENFP. Now I got INFP first, ISFP second.

E - 45 55 - I
S - 45 55 - N
T - 42 58 - F
J - 42 58 - P

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
None of the dichotomies in the questions make any goddamned sense.

Oh man, true and correct theories :wub:

Other people following the correct procedures :wub:

Anyway

E - 46 54 - I
S - 36 64 - N
T - 37 63 - F
J - 44 56 - P

cSlJHLd.png

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The MMDI thinks your personality is closest to the ISTJ stereotype and 2nd closest to ISFJ. If your closest personality type is ISTJ then you are interested in clarity and knowledge. You like to observe and listen, and have a particular interest in facts which help you to develop as clear a knowledge as possible. You like to know where you stand, e.g. having clear goals to which you are working, and to know that what you are expected to do is achievable. You value your experience, which serves as a strong guide to your decisions.

I had a preference for both in many of the questions. Only robots value logical consistency more than healthy relationships.
E - 37 63 - I
S - 55 45 - N
T - 52 48 - F
J - 60 40 - P

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The MMDI thinks your personality is closest to the ISTJ stereotype and 2nd closest to ISFJ. If your closest personality type is ISTJ then you are interested in clarity and knowledge. You like to observe and listen, and have a particular interest in facts which help you to develop as clear a knowledge as possible. You like to know where you stand, e.g. having clear goals to which you are working, and to know that what you are expected to do is achievable. You value your experience, which serves as a strong guide to your decisions.

I had a preference for both in many of the questions. Only robots value logical consistency more than healthy relationships.
E - 37 63 - I
S - 55 45 - N
T - 52 48 - F
J - 60 40 - P

Call me a robot then.

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ah, Ti doms :D
just kidding. I mean like 100% T
I thought you said the test was black and white.

It definitely is, but we still have to work within the constraints we're given. I think that was one of those few that I answered as fully to one side. Without clearly defined logic, how can we know anything to be reasonable or worthwhile? Everything is nothing then.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your results are quite close - they suggest you are in-between personality types. There is nothing wrong with this - Jung said that most people fall into a middle group. If you force-fit yourself into one type, it might be unhelpful. It can lead to poor decisions about your future career, development, or relationships.
The MMDI thinks your personality is closest to the ISFJ stereotype and 2nd closest to INFJ. If your closest personality type is ISFJ then you are interested in knowledge and experience, particularly in relation to family, friends and colleagues. You are a quiet, serious observer of people, listening intently and getting to know a great deal about them. You pay attention to their emotions and feelings, and are keenly aware of the state of relationships between them and you take your responsibilities to them very seriously.

I - 56%
S - 52%
F - 63%
J - 59%

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Took it again for fun.

I: 60
E: 40

S: 49
N: 51

T: 21
F: 79

J: 63
P: 37

FJIN

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The MMDI thinks your personality is closest to the ISFP stereotype and 2nd closest to INFP. If your closest personality type is ISFP then you have some deeply-held values that, even though your life may be somewhat unstructured, direct the things that you do and say. You probably take a caring and sensitive approach to others, more so than may be apparent to others because you showing your feelings in acts of kindness rather than in direct statements. You probably have a strong sense of the type of lifestyle you enjoy, which you want to maintain. You can read descriptions of other types using the 'compare' button.

E - 47 53 - I
S - 55 45 - N
T - 38 62 - F
J - 41 59 - P