• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Attachment Style Quiz

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ive actually been tracking mine for quite awhile, this month was the first time I had anything in the fearful category

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've been putting this one off because I don't have any friends IRL EXCEPT for my husband. I used my daughter-in-law as my friend lol

"General Secure
Mother Dismissing-avoidant
Father Dismissing-avoidant
Romantic Secure
Friend Dismissing-avoidant"

"The scores can range from 1 (low) to 5 (high).... your score for security was 4.47"
And because they were part of the same test, lol:

"Your well-being (3.8) is higher than that of the average person (2.96)."
"Your sense of committment (5), for example, is higher than that of the average person (4.17)."

Huh, they did an OCEAN test as part of it too (0-5):
E=1.5 lol
A=4
C= 1.9-ish
N= 1.7-ish
O= 1.9-ish