• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The fifth letter (16personalities)

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
"The Executive"
ESTJ-A
Role: Sentinel
Strategy: People Mastery

81% Extroverted
64% Observant
61% Thinking
87% Judging
59% Assertive

While the "traditional" focus here is annoying, I appreciate that it makes a point of describing ESTJs as being friendly and inclusive. The description of ESTJs as friends is spot-on for me: "ESTJs sometimes get a little overbearing in their push for participation, but it's just because they want everyone to have a good time. ESTJs' friends are never short on invites to social activities and events, from tickets to a local ball game, to a weekend camping trip, to Sunday BBQ."

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I already took this and end up with.

Commander (ENTJ-A)

65% Extroverted
75% Intuitive
84% Thinking
94% Judging
87% Assertive

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ADVOCATE (INFJ-A)

90% Introverted
90% Intuitive
87% Feeling
56% Judging
72% Assertive

This always happen to me. That P/J part is so evenly cut in the middle that I can swing either way. I think I took this test before and got INFP, again, with just one question behind into turning it INFJ. :blink:

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I took it a while ago and ended up as INTP-A. Reading their description for what the Assertive type vs Turbulent type is, I think it sort of relates to me, especially the not caring for the outcome of situations and not pushing myself that hard and seeing no point in over-analysing what is already done. I don't think by any means being A is healthier or vice-versa.

Kheledon

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Just like [MENTION=21639]Kullervo[/MENTION] (above), I am an ENFj-T. That said, I think the "fifth letter" is quite malleable. I am a T at the moment, and have been for some time, but I function more like an A, I think, when I am more healthy.

:shrug:

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Screenshot (2).jpg
INTP-A, this was the first MBTI test I ever took, I remember getting INTP. My scores for this test fluctuate between INTP and INFP.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I had taken this one a while back - INFP-T :D

MattHerman

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTJ-A

89% Introverted
79% Intuitive
81% Thinking
93% Judging
92% Assertive

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFP-T

Extraverted: 81%
Intuitive: 55%
Feeling: 59%
Prospecting: 97%
Turbulent: 56%

EliaBlack said:
If you scored as turbulent: do you see yourself as awkward, shy, offbeat, or just not in sync with most people?

Offbeat, not in sync with people. Why can't I be assertive and turbulent? Turbulent in the result descriptions suggests not being sure of oneself. I thought it meant chaotic and emotional, like the dictionary word, which I am.