• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Socio-Sexual Hierarchy Personality Test (for males only)

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That sounds like gamma/sigma, delta, and omega mixed into one. I'm not sure how that would translate into a tier system; probably just the bottom half. It just goes to show how silly this stuff is.

Those are for males. Tiers are for females. I defined Tier 1 as "the cheerleader," but that's just a label. Tier 2 I defined as "the flag girl." Not popular and attractive enough to the Alpha males to be a cheerleader, but still wants to participate as if a cheerleader. Tier 3 is the "Clarinetist." She is unpopular, but serves a social function as drying the tears of members of higher tiers when they don't get what they want as defined by their socio-sexual tier status.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sigma

You don't give a damn. You are off doing your own thing, with or without anyone's approval. You radiate cool and intrigue, and women find you intensely interesting, despite you not trying or noticing. You don't go to parties or social gatherings, but if you do, you're usually with a friend and a gorgeous woman you brought. You're the lone wolf of the hierarchy, almost as attractive as Alphas. You shun leadership in favor of getting the hell away from everyone.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Alphas and Sigmas are all a bunch of bloody shafters, can't stress that enough

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Those are for males. Tiers are for females. I defined Tier 1 as "the cheerleader," but that's just a label. Tier 2 I defined as "the flag girl." Not popular and attractive enough to the Alpha males to be a cheerleader, but still wants to participate as if a cheerleader. Tier 3 is the "Clarinetist." She is unpopular, but serves a social function as drying the tears of members of higher tiers when they don't get what they want as defined by their socio-sexual tier status.

My high school's cheerleader captain used to make big googley eyes at me in social studies; she used to say she liked my voice when the teacher had me read passages from the text book. Why are the popular alpha girls always attracted to the weird loner guys but too proud to admit it in front of their friends?

I probably missed out on a lot of great sex in high school.

Rambling

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I flipped the questions and came up with

Beta

You're attractive, confident, and a natural follower to an Alpha. You have it good. Life is not a constant struggle for you. You do not possess the radiating confidence of an Alpha, but women love you nonetheless. You share an Alpha's enthusiasm for social events, and are usually part of the leadership, but the leader himself. You are above average most things.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Alphas and Sigmas are all a bunch of bloody shafters, can't stress that enough

Well that's not very nice to generalize all of one type.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah well I don't generalise

Everything I say is 100% true

:mad:

That's assuming you've been around all stigma' that have ever existed and thus know everything. Perhaps I shall speak to them all and see for myself, hm?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My high school's cheerleader captain used to make big googley eyes at me in social studies; she used to say she liked my voice when the teacher had me read passages from the text book. Why are the popular alpha girls always attracted to the weird loner guys but too proud to admit it in front of their friends?

Because they don't want to drop in social status as defined by their peers.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got sigma.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Alpha

You're dominant, confident, and attractive to women. And you know it. People naturally look to you as a leader. You set women a-tingle when you enter the room. Women find ways to excuse your misbehavior.

EUDeliVXYAAVAL9

Yes my friend told once that I am Alpha and most of you know my opinions lol. :D

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sigma

You don't give a damn. You are off doing your own thing, with or without anyone's approval. You radiate cool and intrigue, and women find you intensely interesting, despite you not trying or noticing. You don't go to parties or social gatherings, but if you do, you're usually with a friend and a gorgeous woman you brought. You're the lone wolf of the hierarchy, almost as attractive as Alphas. You shun leadership in favor of getting the hell away from everyone.

Kephalos

J.M.P.P. R.I.P. B5: RLOAI
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Delta

You are average in appearance, attitude, and dominance. Women are strongly attracted to Alphas, but Deltas are usually the providers whom they settle down with. They glorify women, but are not entirely at ease with their Delta status (unlike Alphas, Betas, and Sigmas). You are part of the great majority of men out there.

I don't mind the description, I just wish they hadn't used the picture of the most annoying boxer in movie history.

yeghor

Delta

You are average in appearance, attitude, and dominance. Women are strongly attracted to Alphas, but Deltas are usually the providers whom they settle down with. They glorify women, but are not entirely at ease with their Delta status (unlike Alphas, Betas, and Sigmas). You are part of the great majority of men out there.

Putting this chart from the net here. It nicely summarizes each demanor.

It applies to females as well, I do not understand why they restrict these things to males only.

bff9ac9c1f6dd389e32f432cd6468a93.jpg