• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Socio-Sexual Hierarchy Personality Test (for males only)

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"Once you've seen beautiful married women ignoring tall, handsome, wealthy, and even famous men because that ugly old troll Henry Kissinger walked in the room, you simply can't deny the reality of Alphadom."

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I really appreciate your refreshing lack of political-mindedness in a world where supposedly benevolent politics is furthering the repression of freedom, mainly through their nagging and empty, screeching protestations. I prefer my typology to be unpoliticized.

The female gender has an affiliation with a set of social tiers. Tier 1 consists of the girls who would likely make the cheerleader squad. Tier 2 consists of those girls who would likely make it as a flag girl. Tier 3 girls aren't popular enough to be a flag girl, but might be very skilled with the clarinet in the marching band, and this group membership gives them the social satisfaction they need.

Are you still in high school? Honest question. Not being a smart ass.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

tumblr_n9byzrBJ1j1qmn1j7o1_400.gif

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

So someone can't find humor and enjoyment in something and not associate it with politics if they're out of high school?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So someone can't find humor and enjoyment in something and not associate it with politics if they're out of high school?

It's the devolution of society played out on a tiny web forum. We can't post anything without something questioning its political status.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You would or would not have take it anyway?

Would have, I mean it's just a random quiz on the internet, meant for amusement rather than to be taken seriously

Jaguar

You posted a test with a question about a high school prom coming up? Give me a break.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
The universe will implode.

can confirm other females have taken this quiz the universe did indeed implode then got its shit together and acted like business as usual.

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Whoever wrote this needs to revisit grammar school.

Sigma.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Delta. Deltas got the D so it's all good.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You posted a test with a question about a high school prom coming up? Give me a break.

In your case you'll just have to use some imagination.

If you took it, what was your result?

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
can confirm other females have taken this quiz the universe did indeed implode then got its shit together and acted like business as usual.

Goddamnit, prp! Are you trying to kill us all???

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
So I changed the gender and did it the same, got Sigma, which looks surprisingly accurate, though I don't know which the theory behind it is. And really, labeling people into stratums, dividing sycophants from guys who haven't memorized Barney Stinson's Playbook is just lame.

Does the test/division serve any purpose other than lowering the self-esteem?

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So I changed the gender and did it the same, got Sigma, which looks surprisingly accurate, though I don't know which the theory behind it is. And really, labeling people into stratums, dividing sycophants from guys who haven't memorized Barney Stinson's Playbook is just lame.

Does the test/division serve any purpose other than lowering the self-esteem?

All social systems serve the purpose of keeping people "in their place." The lowering of self-esteem is just one of many aspects of the strategy.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Sigma.

Wait. There are people who go to concerts for reasons other than watching the concert? News to me.