• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type of feminist are you?

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
You are most similar to ...
“Hell, yeah” feminists

This group has the most passionate views toward the feminist movement. 98% overall identify as a feminist, and 43% say they are a strong one. “Hell, yeah” feminists are the most politically active group and see a very active role for the government to play. They place a higher priority on getting women elected to office; 95% have voted for a candidate because of their stand on women's issues. Two-thirds say discrimination is the bigger thing keeping women back, the most of any group. 50% say there is a lot of discrimination against women today. 17% of all women are “Hell, yeah” feminists.

:solidarity:

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got "No, but" feminist.

Fuck labels, apparently.

I'm happy to be considered a humanist, so if that equals feminist, I'm fine with that.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
“Yes, but” feminists

95% identify as feminist and 31% say they are strong, but this group takes more critical views of feminism than others. 48% say feminism is not focused on the changes they want. 50% say it does not accurately reflect the view of most women. 63% say it is outdated and angry. 70% say it looks down on women without jobs. 74% say it unfairly blames men for women's challenges. 16% of all women are “Yes, but” feminists.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sorry, they're using the wrong definition of feminism for me to feel represented by that quiz. None of the six categories spoke to me.

á´…eparted

passages
"Okay, sure."

“Okay, sure” feminists

94% identify as feminist, but only 20% are strong ones. 87% have favorable views of feminism, and 51% say it has a good reputation. Like the “Hell, yeah” group, they are likely to say the feminist movement is focused on the changes they want, however, they are far less apt to have engaged in voting, contacting elected officials or posting online regarding women's issues. 22% of all women are “Okay, sure” feminists.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
“Okay, sure” feminists

94% identify as feminist, but only 20% are strong ones. 87% have favorable views of feminism, and 51% say it has a good reputation. Like the “Hell, yeah” group, they are likely to say the feminist movement is focused on the changes they want, however, they are far less apt to have engaged in voting, contacting elected officials or posting online regarding women's issues. 22% of all women are “Okay, sure” feminists.

aka The "Slacktivist" Feminist

jixmixfix

Permabanned
The word "feminism" is so convoluted now days you need an online test to find out which kind you are.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
“Certainly not” feminists

85% are not feminists, with 12% anti-feminist, the highest of any group. They are basically opposed to anything and everything that feminists support. This group is overwhelmingly Republican and conservative. 21% say that women should not be social, political and economic equals with men. 85% say the choices women make are the bigger factor holding them back, rather than discrimination. 11% of all women are “Certainly not” feminists.

:bye:

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
"85% are not feminists", so therefore 15% are. 52% of the population is female. A rough, if generous assumption would be that 2/3 of the people who support feminism are women (twice as likely as men). If we take this benchmark then 10% of the population are women who support feminism.

10/52 = 19% (approx.)

So being generous, I predict that only 19% of women in the U.S. are feminists. That is less than 1 in 5. This forum clearly isn't very representative of the nation as a whole :dry:

Ouch.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
"85% are not feminists", so therefore 15% are. 52% of the population is female. A rough, if generous assumption would be that 2/3 of the people who support feminism are women (twice as likely as men). If we take this benchmark then 10% of the population are women who support feminism.

10/52 = 19% (approx.)

So being generous, I predict that only 19% of women in the U.S. are feminists. That is less than 1 in 5. This forum clearly isn't very representative of the nation as a whole :dry:

Ouch.
What's your beef with 19% of the female population and why would the views of a minority group in the U.S. affect you way out yonder in Oceania? Just curious.

Litsnob

“Hell, yeah” feminists

I'm not US American but took the quiz as though I were, which isn't too difficult to imagine, being Canadian. I am also "Hell, yeah, humanist" for what that is worth.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
“Hell, yeah” feminists

This group has the most passionate views toward the feminist movement. 98% overall identify as a feminist, and 43% say they are a strong one. “Hell, yeah” feminists are the most politically active group and see a very active role for the government to play. They place a higher priority on getting women elected to office; 95% have voted for a candidate because of their stand on women's issues. Two-thirds say discrimination is the bigger thing keeping women back, the most of any group. 50% say there is a lot of discrimination against women today. 17% of all women are “Hell, yeah” feminists.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram

10/52 = 19% (approx.)

Ouch.

This is a misreading, this is an analysis of the "Certainly Not" Feminist group.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sorry, they're using the wrong definition of feminism for me to feel represented by that quiz. None of the six categories spoke to me.

Exactly.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
What's your beef with 19% of the female population

Nothing. My beef is with the people who believe they're speaking for a majority of women when they're not.

and why would the views of a minority group in the U.S. affect you way out yonder in Oceania? Just curious.

Because I live in a country with the same dominant culture and ethnic group as the U.S., we can accurately infer the same phenomena occur in both countries within reason. Again I just don't feel you see the world the same way as I do...see my signature.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Yes, but Feminist

95% identify as feminist and 31% say they are strong, but this group takes more critical views of feminism than others. 48% say feminism is not focused on the changes they want. 50% say it does not accurately reflect the view of most women. 63% say it is outdated and angry. 70% say it looks down on women without jobs. 74% say it unfairly blames men for women's challenges. 16% of all women are “Yes, but” feminists.

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
Hilarious. You've got to hand it to feminism. Trying to expand its numbers by simply expanding its definition was pretty creative- and since kids these days are bandwagon morons it actually worked.