• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type of feminist are you?

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't need to take the test :dry: I'm a rebellious feminist, means... I love to be who I am but I don't wanna defend women at all cost, that depends on the situation.

Also, I don't like to walk on men's balls every time I go out in the street. I just prefer to compare the inches (when given the opportunity). That's more fun.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"No, but" feminist, according to this shitty test

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You are most similar to ...
“No, but” feminists

This group is distinguished by the fact that none of them identifies as a feminist. 86% say they are not a feminist, and 5% say they are anti-feminist. But they are not the most hostile to feminism either. They largely support progressive policy positions, as do “Hell, yeah,” “okay, sure” and “yes, but” feminists. They are divided on whether the feminist movement is focused on the changes they want. They are more likely to view feminism as optimistic and empowering than outdated or angry, and a majority says the movement is still needed. 21% of all women are “No, but” feminists.

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
EDIT: Lmao I didn't even notice there was a test, I just wanted to voice my thoughts. Not gonna take it only because, I legitimately don't like the labels.
---------

I don't like labels but I almost know for a fact I'd be considered a feminist by a lot of people. I'm extremely defiant of almost anything I think I'm expected to do or be because I'm female, but the trick is I don't openly make a thing about it; I let people's reactions show me if there's an issue or not.

Some examples being shaving my head for 7 years straight and not wearing a bra to work (the latter ended up with my boss pulling me aside, and what I WANTED to say was "I see men walking around here whose nips are poking out like Hershey kisses, do you talk to them about it? If not, why not?") To me what feminism means is women simply being free to do whatever they'd like without hassle/being expected to change. And the assumption not being they must be a lesbian just because they act different.

I don't agree with society's idea of feminism which seems to be songs like 'WAP' and 'God is a Woman', countless women jumping on the OnlyFans train, etc. Choosing to sexualize yourself by default isn't feminism..all you're doing, in my opinion, is giving men what they want from you by "choice." And claiming it's suddenly okay because it was your idea. It's a cop out.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You are most similar to ... “Yes, but” feminists

95% identify as feminist and 31% say they are strong, but this group takes more critical views of feminism than others.

Quiz aside, I would say I am a classical feminist, which means I follow the basic dictionary definition of feminism:

the belief that women should be allowed the same rights, power, and opportunities as men and be treated in the same way

Everything else is bells and whistles, window dressing, or perversion of this fundamental ideal.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

yeghor

“No, but” feminists

This group is distinguished by the fact that none of them identifies as a feminist. 86% say they are not a feminist, and 5% say they are anti-feminist. But they are not the most hostile to feminism either. They largely support progressive policy positions, as do “Hell, yeah,” “okay, sure” and “yes, but” feminists. They are divided on whether the feminist movement is focused on the changes they want. They are more likely to view feminism as optimistic and empowering than outdated or angry, and a majority says the movement is still needed. 21% of all women are “No, but” feminists.

Lark

Male feminist, dont give a f**k about the people, male or female, who're liable to bitch about it.

Of the various feminisms I like the Amazon Feminists the most, no one knows who they are, the book that "launched" the idea was probably Feminism and The Female Body, Castelnuovo and Guthrie, though I think the idea had been in the ether for longer that their take on it, at least in the differences between the sufferagettes and sufferagists.

Its the difference between campaigning for equality and objectively being the equal of others.

Coriolis

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Male feminist, dont give a f**k about the people, male or female, who're liable to bitch about it.

Of the various feminisms I like the Amazon Feminists the most, no one knows who they are, the book that "launched" the idea was probably Feminism and The Female Body, Castelnuovo and Guthrie, though I think the idea had been in the ether for longer that their take on it, at least in the differences between the sufferagettes and sufferagists.
Same here. Note that "Suffragette" was a derogatory term applied to female suffragists by people opposed to allowing women to vote. Also, who are these "Amazon Feminists"? I have never heard that term.

Lark

Same here. Note that "Suffragette" was a derogatory term applied to female suffragists by people opposed to allowing women to vote. Also, who are these "Amazon Feminists"? I have never heard that term.

The difference between suffragette and suffragist in the official history in the UK is the difference between the violent, direction action, revolutionary tendency and the constitutional reform and pressure group variety.

The Amazon Feminists are an off shot of some radical feminists who felt that equality should be "in fact" rather than aspirational or the subject of reform or social change, they were big into strength, physical power, self-reliance and competition with males, some of it had to do with weight lifting scenes, some of it had to do with the myths and legends of the actual Amazons, ie warriors who killed their male children, had sex with men but generally not relationships or association of any sort.

Futurama did so some funny spoofs or send ups of the idea, I think there was a planet populated by the Amazons as a species.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The difference between suffragette and suffragist in the official history in the UK is the difference between the violent, direction action, revolutionary tendency and the constitutional reform and pressure group variety.

The Amazon Feminists are an off shot of some radical feminists who felt that equality should be "in fact" rather than aspirational or the subject of reform or social change, they were big into strength, physical power, self-reliance and competition with males, some of it had to do with weight lifting scenes, some of it had to do with the myths and legends of the actual Amazons, ie warriors who killed their male children, had sex with men but generally not relationships or association of any sort.

Futurama did so some funny spoofs or send ups of the idea, I think there was a planet populated by the Amazons as a species.

I'm just relieved to know that the Amazon feminists were not in favor of forcing warehouse workers to pee in bottles and delivery drivers to poop in bags.

Coriolis

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A suffragette was a member of an activist women's organization in the early 20th century who, under the banner "Votes for Women", fought for the right to vote in public elections. The term refers in particular to members of the British Women's Social and Political Union (WSPU), a women-only movement founded in 1903 by Emmeline Pankhurst, which engaged in direct action and civil disobedience.[1][2] In 1906, a reporter writing in the Daily Mail coined the term suffragette for the WSPU, from suffragist,α to belittle the women advocating women's suffrage. The militants embraced the new name, even adopting it for use as the title of the newspaper published by the WSPU.
Yes, it's from Wikipedia. In this case it is also accurate. The term was coined to belittle women. The WSPU split, with factions led by Pankhurst sisters Emmeline and Sylvia. The first followed the more militant path, seeking the support of wealthy women and the powerful men with whom they associated, to change laws. The second focused on working with poor women who often had the most to gain from voting rights, but the fewest resources to contribute to the fight owing to their significant burdens, at home and in the workplace.

Meh. There will never be real equality among people, whether people of different sexes or within either sex. Human beings are too diverse. The best we can strive for is equality of opportunity, so the only limitations people face are those they are actually born with, not those imposed by others. This includes making society as easy to navigate as possible, so even those limitations are reduced in impact: e.g. wheelchair-friendly public places, audible street crossing signals, etc.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
“Yes, but” feminist

95% identify as feminist and 31% say they are strong, but this group takes more critical views of feminism than others. 48% say feminism is not focused on the changes they want. 50% say it does not accurately reflect the view of most women. 63% say it is outdated and angry. 70% say it looks down on women without jobs. 74% say it unfairly blames men for women's challenges. 16% of all women are “Yes, but” feminists.

Accurate

yubih

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
“Okay, sure” feminists

94% identify as feminist, but only 20% are strong ones. 87% have favorable views of feminism, and 51% say it has a good reputation. Like the “Hell, yeah” group, they are likely to say the feminist movement is focused on the changes they want, however, they are far less apt to have engaged in voting, contacting elected officials or posting online regarding women's issues. 22% of all women are “Okay, sure” feminists.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I'm the kind of feminist who thinks there's a reasonable sort of equality to be had.

I'm the kind of feminist who accepts a girl to our computer club.

I'm the kind of feminist who accepts a girl to join our amateur hockey team.

I'm the kind of feminist who tells the other feminists to STFU when they go over with their imagined problems which surely might not exist, as in, why where they not given a job in computer engineering despite them not knowing a thing about the subject. News flash: it's not prejudism. It's just that you didn't know shit and the recruiters got a hang of it. So, If you are one of those whiney people who try to apply all the labels of prejudism for their benefit, FUCK YOU.

That's the kind of feminist I am.