• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What percentage of The Dark Side are you.

á´…eparted

passages
It's a buzzfeed test, but it's still fun and kinda based off a few principles of it.

What percentage of The Dark Side are you? I've been having some fun with this ever since I started reflecting on seeing Star Wars VII, and thinking about Jedi vs. Dark Side, where people fall, and where people would be if they were in The Star Wars universe.

What Percentage Dark Side Are You

á´…eparted

passages
LbkeL44.png

I have embraced the dark side (at first I was kinda like "oh god", but have since realized that, yeah that's definitely me, and subsequently sought to embrace it).

purplesocks

MBTI Type
ExFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You got: 50% Dark Side

You’re an even split. You feel the pull to the light and dark equally, and your alliances can change quickly and often. You do value morality and helping others, but you’re a deeply ambitious and powerful person. Reckoning this combination can be tricky, but your fate is entirely in your own hands.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You got: 25% Dark Side

You have a bit of Darkness in you — like the Sith, you know power can only work in your favor. Most of the time you put the needs of others before your own, but every now and then your ambition creeps in.

Fuzz

MBTI Type
@#%$
Enneagram
You got: 33% Dark Side

You’re still mostly in line with the light side, but there’s a fair bit of Sith in you. You know how to work a situation to your advantage, and you see no shame in looking out for yourself and your own. But you also know the value of the greater good, and at the end of the day, you’re more Jedi than Sith.

elcie

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
75% Dark side :unsure:

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You’re an even split. You feel the pull to the light and dark equally, and your alliances can change quickly and often. You do value morality and helping others, but you’re a deeply ambitious and powerful person. Reckoning this combination can be tricky, but your fate is entirely in your own hands.

Kas

Fabula rasa

[MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION] , [MENTION=24479]themightyfetus[/MENTION] -shouldn't you two fight each other? :D

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

You’re still mostly in line with the light side, but there’s a fair bit of Sith in you. You know how to work a situation to your advantage, and you see no shame in looking out for yourself and your own. But you also know the value of the greater good, and at the end of the day, you’re more Jedi than Sith.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Woah, crazy. lol. :shock: must be because black is my fav color [after rainbow, but that was not a choice]. :thinking:

You got: 95% Dark Side
You’re a tried and true member of the dark side. You’re a true Sith and have the power and drive to achieve any goal you set your mind to. You thrive in high-stress situations, and you value success above all else. You do believe in a greater good — that just doesn’t involve getting caught up in anyone else’s idea of morality.LucasFilm

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
92XQYM6.jpg

Pretty true. Feel the power of the light side!

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You got: 95% Dark Side

You’re a tried and true member of the dark side. You’re a true Sith and have the power and drive to achieve any goal you set your mind to. You thrive in high-stress situations, and you value success above all else. You do believe in a greater good — that just doesn’t involve getting caught up in anyone else’s idea of morality.

wasn't expecting it to be that high... but at least I'm 5% away from perfection. ; )

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You got 50 percent dark side.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
25% said:
You have a bit of Darkness in you — like the Sith, you know power can only work in your favor. Most of the time you put the needs of others before your own, but every now and then your ambition creeps in.
Cool. I relate to the dark side a bit more as per the films, though - I'd be hopeless as a Jedi, at least.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
95%

Wow. I do not thrive in high stress situations, and I don't achieve my goals. I just want success to drift onto my palm like an errant dandelion seed.