• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

personality-testing.info - this might be the only MBTI test I haven'tseen posted here

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Myers-Briggs/Jung Test: Open Extended Jungian Type Scales

Jungian/Myers-Briggs Personality Type is based on four preferences, that when combined produce personality type. This page will first cover your scores for each of the preferences then finally give a description for the type that they produce.

h0LpMd4.png

When combined, that makes your personality type INTP. A detailed description of this personality type is below.

INTPs are

If this test has been posted before, merge the threads and slap me on the back of the head. Thanks,

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
F58P75U.png

When combined, that makes your personality type INFJ.

Description:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
taking it now but i don't know how i describe events do i say what happened or meant? I think what happened because how else would you describe an event? if i get result you disagree with i'm blaming that question.

also how can you be neutral on whether or not you iron your clothes? if someone answers neutral on that i'm calling bullshit.

got INFP apparently that question didn't make a difference

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I have never in my life, ever, gotten P anything. I am genuinely shocked.

USw0VGt.png

You as an ENFP? :rofl1: That and INFP are the two types I see least for you, tbh.

Anyways, I got INFP.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I cannot imagine how some of these questions are supposed to be relevant to MBTI type. Ended up in the right place, though.

P > F > S > I

Usually, I score much lower on P or as a J. I is usually my strongest letter by leaps and bounds. But this time, those are reversed.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Part 2 was just fucking weird like what does ironing my clothes and my parents political orientation have to do with my MBTI.

ISTJ

Null

-
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Got ISFP. I > P > S > F.

"I started drinking at a young age" is even worse than similarmind's "I like indie rock".

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sometimes, tests use "filler" questions to throw you off of what the test is actually looking for. But I didn't even remember the questions about ironing and parents' political orientation.

So I looked at it again, and it looks like the questions on the second page are actually drawn randomly. So if this test is using filler questions and random draws of questions, it's doing at least two things right.

It looks like there's a huge databank of questions, too. On my second go-'round, the majority of questions were ones I didn't get before. So true to my nature, it looks like my notoriously low I/E, T/F, and J/P preferences come back to bite me.

UjUQ2P2.png

Right hand to Jesus God, I didn't force the test to give me this answer. (And I did better than [MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION] did. :evilgenius:)

And hopefully some of these are filler too:

• I think 'that is what she said' jokes are funny.
  • I do not respect copyright laws.
  • I like spicy food.

If not, the tally of right things to wrong things is around 2 : ∞.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
d7qltzH.jpg

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant