• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Another socionics test

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
160 questions in this test are going to prove you typing wrong/ or right.
Link: SOLTI-160

Yet another test that is trying to tell me I am an IEI:

socionics.png

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Some of these questions are weird, like the number of children you want to have and if you like cooking. :unsure:

Most interesting question was if you'd rather time travel or go to a different planet.

z1rsz.png

...Well that's a first.

Null

-
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
"Let the will to power grow and triumph! Let all the weak and ugly die!" finally someone gets me

tumblr_nzntgo1rJU1rs91e7o1_1280.png

tumblr_nzntgo1rJU1rs91e7o3_1280.png

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
LII

Screenshot 2015-12-20 at 11.25.10 AM.jpg

In case anyone was wondering I choose time travel on the question about time travel vs going to a different planet.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
IEI > IEE > EII > EIE > SEI > ILE > ESE > LII > SEE > ILI > LIE > ESI > SLI > SLE > LSE > LSI

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
"Let the will to power grow and triumph! Let all the weak and ugly die!" finally someone gets me

-snip-

This was my personal favorite: Perhaps, sometimes I could be as “sugary and luscious” when communicating with people.

Another gem: I often warn, scold and criticize others, lounging in a chair with a poker face.

Result: ILI. High Ni and Ti. Low Se.

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
SEI

I scored highest in Si and Fi, and lowest in Se and Te.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
SrYsi4s.jpg

Whatever, Socionics. What. Ev. Er.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
In case anyone was wondering I choose time travel on the question about time travel vs going to a different planet.

I actually liked that question even though most of this test was just a big giant question mark! That's cool. I chose to go to a different planet. Time travel would also be cool but I feel would have too many complications and like what if I screwed up the future and like I need more information first. :p

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
IEI (INFp) > EII (INFj) > ILI (INTp) = LII (INTj) > SEI (ISFp)

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
"I'm even more skilled than most socionics forums already"

-- everybody​

But I'll allow this test to have the pleasure of my participation anyway. You're welcome.

fE1WvjS.png

I liked this test and actually appreciate the nuanced breakdown of results. Cool to see how one compares to the average of one's type. More tests need to do that.

edit: (attn: [MENTION=26002]estorm[/MENTION] ^ ?)

But uh

I broke it:
Me too.

My ultimate type results are in line with the better Socionics assessments, including interviews and videos etc. etc. I've had. Well played, test. But it managed that despite an insanely low Te score. Like, look at that discrepancy between my score and the average.

And the hell is the average Ni score for LIEs so low? It's their second ego function!

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is a first ISFp, I don't match the descriptions that much. I would say just under 50% match of ISFp descriptions match me. Usually match SLI-ISTp, which is my second strongest according to this test right below ISFp. I have always scored fairly high on Fi, but I think its due to my inferior Fe masquerading as Fi.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

That 3w4 is looking good now....

estorm

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Interesting questions (and use of English).
It matched how I self identified, so that seems good.
I am still new to Socionics and am not sure if/how it fits with MBTI, Jungian Functions, or Enneagram.
But here's what I got ...

LII.jpg

Thanks, [MENTION=22264]jscrothers[/MENTION], for the suggestion. I like it, but will have to wait until I have a lot more data in order to have meaningful averages to work with.

[edit: Not sure how to add a visible image ...]

Attachments

• LII.jpg
    LII.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 340

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I got EIE, with EII and IEI as next highest.

I don't get socionics too much (the system seems "off" to me), but at least the test got my type correct. Seems like a well done test overall.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I got EIE, with EII and IEI as next highest.

I don't get socionics too much (the system seems "off" to me), but at least the test got my type correct. Seems like a well done test overall.

I find it pretty funny that EIE is my lowest by far being that's its my functions reversed in MBTI.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, it's good that it recognises the extrovert in me, most tests have me pegged as an introvert... Feeling mushy, hence the high score on ethics me thinks...

oSAJypX.png

HaKcm3b.png