• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Another socionics test

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
IEI>SEI>EII>IEE>EIE

meme duchess

mein, memeself, and MeMe
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Time to pretend I understand what any of this means!

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Well, I got EIE, but I find it hard to believe that I am so extroverted as the test results suggest. From the weird results some others seem to be getting, it's probably best not to take it too seriously.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
SEI > ESE=SLI > SEE >IEI=IEE > ESI > EII

LII and LIE were lowest

Si and Fi were highest, followed by Fe then Se. Ti was lowest.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I get LII on it with EII a close second.

Fi > Ti > Ne > Si > Ni > Fe > Te >> Se

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I really like this one. Very robust. Like how it compares your results with others in your type.

I'm not sure how Socionics reconciles borderline people. I'm an ILI. This comes out in tests, and makes sense when going over the intertype relation with my wife (LIE).

But I'm very closely ILE. Which completely changes my function stack and quadra.

I suppose it's no different than MBTI when it comes to borderline J vs P people.

vIhD3Tl.png

hOHi2Ce.png

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I got SEE, but with unusually high intuition, low feeling and moderate thinking, and super low Si.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Taking this again because I'm bored, awake at 3am, and want to see if I get the same result.

*sighs in exasperation*

2l9ple0.png

6rpxmp.png