• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Social Media Personality Test

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was wrong. This is coming back with the new version of the forum. Not sure if you can read this but this is what it looks like

Personality Test Results | Typology Central

Does this work, or is it returning the same results for everyone currently? My URL it returned has a different string than the one above (results/code) so I guess it actually looked?

Is there a word limit before it decides it is done? 46513 words is what mine said it reviewed. Which posts does it start with?

This is what mine showed up as:
(Totenkindly's) Personality Test Results | Typology Central

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Does this work, or is it returning the same results for everyone currently? My URL it returned has a different string than the one above (results/code) so I guess it actually looked?

Is there a word limit before it decides it is done? 46513 words is what mine said it reviewed. Which posts does it start with?

Lol I did this and it basically says Im an asshole

You are a bit critical and excitable.

You are solemn: you are generally serious and do not joke much. You are consistent: you enjoy familiar routines and prefer not to deviate from them. And you are compromising: you are comfortable using every trick in the book to get what you want.

Your choices are driven by a desire for efficiency.

You are relatively unconcerned with tradition: you care more about making your own path than following what others have done. You consider taking pleasure in life to guide a large part of what you do: you are highly motivated to enjoy life to the fullest.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lol I did this and it basically says Im an asshole

:happy0065:

"Yes, using our new 4-letter code system, I am afraid you came out as AHLE. We're sorry."

You are solemn: you are generally serious and do not joke much. You are consistent: you enjoy familiar routines and prefer not to deviate from them. And you are compromising: you are comfortable using every trick in the book to get what you want.

You are relatively unconcerned with tradition: you care more about making your own path than following what others have done. You consider taking pleasure in life to guide a large part of what you do: you are highly motivated to enjoy life to the fullest.

Mine was:
You are inner-directed, unconventional and can be perceived as inconsiderate.

You are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself. You are reserved: you are a private person and don't let many people in. And you are authority-challenging: you prefer to challenge authority and traditional values to help bring about positive changes.

You are motivated to seek out experiences that provide a strong feeling of discovery.

You are relatively unconcerned with both tradition and achieving success. You care more about making your own path than following what others have done. And you make decisions with little regard for how they show off your talents.

This is actually pretty accurate, with the caveat for the first sentence in that I try hard to be perceived as considerate... but I know I can be perceived at least as indifferent to people outwardly if I don't make an effort.

... Anyway, that does answer my question -- it is doing SOMETHING since it is spitting out different answers.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I don't know what it's running against right now (maybe the content on the test forum instance?). It's not entirely debugged yet as it doesn't work against facebook at all. With the old one, I was able to set the number of words it ran against. Not sure about this new version.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know what it's running against right now (maybe the content on the test forum instance?). It's not entirely debugged yet as it doesn't work against facebook at all. With the old one, I was able to set the number of words it ran against. Not sure about this new version.

I did try to run it against Facebook, but yes, it bombed even when I had FB open in a browser and logged in.

it looks like your word count was 34440, so that was different than mine. I wonder if there is a cap. Just curious what it's looking for...

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I did try to run it against Facebook, but yes, it bombed even when I had FB open in a browser and logged in.

it looks like your word count was 34440, so that was different than mine. I wonder if there is a cap. Just curious what it's looking for...

Mine was also 34440

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
You are likely to:

like war movies

How did it know about my super secret passion for movies about the war of 1812?

Whaa.

Haha lol maybe I am an asshole

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If you log in, you get different results...

Summary
You are unconventional, somewhat compulsive and guarded.

You are philosophical: you are open to and intrigued by new ideas and love to explore them. You are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself. And you are authority-challenging: you prefer to challenge authority and traditional values to help bring about positive changes.

Your choices are driven by a desire for discovery.

You are relatively unconcerned with both tradition and taking pleasure in life. You care more about making your own path than following what others have done. And you prefer activities with a purpose greater than just personal enjoyment.

You are likely to______
like musical movies
have experience playing music
read autobiographical books
You are unlikely to______
prefer using credit cards for shopping
like country music
be influenced by social media during product purchases

unknown.png

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Is this on a separate or spin-off site? I tried accessing it, but it wouldn't take my current TypoC username and password. I created an account, but I don't want to get flagged for having a duplicate account on accident.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Is this on a separate or spin-off site? I tried accessing it, but it wouldn't take my current TypoC username and password. I created an account, but I don't want to get flagged for having a duplicate account on accident.

I just clicked the link. I tried logging in there but it didnt work. The result I landed on is just what I got when clicking the link.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Here's mine:

You are relatively unconcerned with tradition: you care more about making your own path than following what others have done. You consider taking pleasure in life to guide a large part of what you do: you are highly motivated to enjoy life to its fullest

You are likely to______
attend live musical events
like war movies
prefer quality when buying clothes
You are unlikely to______
prefer using credit cards for shopping
like documentary movies
be influenced by family when making product purchases

The description was fine, the likes and dislikes were off, though generally speaking I just don't like movies at all.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes. The test site for the new forum software. It is getting close

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
It should yes. Right now, it is only working with Forum posts but the other platforms should come back
Where is the link to forum posts? First post links are broken.

Jai

Enneagram
V
Interesante, first time trying this test out.

1630520382209.png

1630520479752.png