• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Social Media Personality Test

Lark

I know everyone else is thinking it so I'm just going to go ahead and say it.

If Highlander is indeed working for Cambridge Analytica, how do we get our cut?

*laughs*

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got INTELLIGENT AUTHORITY-CHALLENGING ARTISTIC CURIOUS SYMPATHETIC

You are unconventional, somewhat indirect and tranquil.

You are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself. You are philosophical: you are open to and intrigued by new ideas and love to explore them. And you are authority-challenging: you prefer to challenge authority and traditional values to help bring about positive changes.

Your choices are driven by a desire for discovery.

You are relatively unconcerned with both tradition and achieving success. You care more about making your own path than following what others have done. And you make decisions with little regard for how they show off your talents.

link

Edited to add: here's what I got for Facebook: INTELLIGENT SYMPATHETIC ARTISTIC ALTRUISTIC UNCOMPROMISING

You are excitable.

You are philosophical: you are open to and intrigued by new ideas and love to explore them. You are empathetic: you feel what others feel and are compassionate towards them. And you are appreciative of art: you enjoy beauty and seek out creative experiences.

Experiences that give a sense of discovery hold some appeal to you.

You are relatively unconcerned with both achieving success and taking pleasure in life. You make decisions with little regard for how they show off your talents. And you prefer activities with a purpose greater than just personal enjoyment.

I tend to share a lot of things on Facebook, though, so quite a few of those words it analyzed are probably not my own.

Skippy Munchkin

MBTI Type
????
My facebook results:

Pensive, Intelligent, Authority-challenging, Stressed Self-conscious

You are informal, tranquil and skeptical.
You are intermittent: you have a hard time sticking with difficult tasks for a long period of time. You are reserved: you are a private person and don't let many people in. And you are melancholy: you think quite often about the things you are unhappy about.
You are relatively unconcerned with tradition: you care more about making your own path than following what others have done. You consider helping others to guide a large part of what you do: you think it is important to take care of the people around you.

1BWbIuv.jpg
https://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=XgTPAs5vHf

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTELLIGENT
AUTHORITY-CHALLENGING
IMAGINATIVE
SELF-CONSCIOUS ARTISTIC

I dont use facebook all the time, so I havent posted much.

Personality*
You are a bit indirect, somewhat inconsiderate and shrewd.

You are authority-challenging: you prefer to challenge authority and traditional values to help bring about positive changes. You are philosophical: you are open to and intrigued by new ideas and love to explore them. And you are reserved: you are a private person and don't let many people in.

You are relatively unconcerned with tradition: you care more about making your own path than following what others have done. You don't find taking pleasure in life to be particularly motivating for you: you prefer activities with a purpose greater than just personal enjoyment.

WtuQINi.png

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
chickpea

INTELLIGENT
AUTHORITY-CHALLENGING
ARTISTIC
SELF-CONSCIOUS
CURIOUS

on facebook i'm
INDULGENT
GREGARIOUS
EXCITEMENT LOVING
EXCITEMENT-SEEKING

LittleCat

Off to new adventures
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Intelligent, Authority-challenging, Artistic, Curious, Imaginative

Service: Forum Posts (7,230 words) on 10-02-2018

Personality*

You are unconventional and informal.

You are philosophical: you are open to and intrigued by new ideas and love to explore them.

You are authority-challenging: you prefer to challenge authority and traditional values to help bring about positive changes.

And you are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself.

You are relatively unconcerned with tradition: you care more about making your own path than following what others have done. You consider independence to guide a large part of what you do: you like to set your own goals to decide how to best achieve them.

Link to results

For Facebook:

Authority-challenging, Intelligent, Sympathetic, Pensive, Artistic

Service: Facebook (4,531 words) on 10-02-2018

Personality*

You are inner-directed.

You are authority-challenging: you prefer to challenge authority and traditional values to help bring about positive changes.
You are philosophical: you are open to and intrigued by new ideas and love to explore them.
And you are empathetic: you feel what others feel and are compassionate towards them.
You are motivated to seek out experiences that provide a strong feeling of connectedness.
You are relatively unconcerned with both achieving success and tradition.
You make decisions with little regard for how they show off your talents.
And you care more about making your own path than following what others have done.

Link to results

Both say intelligent, but I wonder about that...I feel pretty empty-headed.

rav3n

[MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION], the test stopped working for forum posts. Don't know if it works for other social media platforms.

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It doesn't work for FB. I repeatedly got timed out... tried it from my iPad and was told I didn't have enough posts :rotfl:
Tried it from the PC again and got this: "Errors
Graph returned an error: (#4) Application request limit reached
Sorry, you don't have enough posts to be analyzed. The program requires 1,500 words for an accurate analysis and you only have 0 words in your posts."

I don't post a lot; and when I do, it's usually just to share articles I enjoyed or crafts I've made... BUT, I've been on FB for at least 10 years. I know I've said more than 0 words :D

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It doesn't work for my facebook... I approved the app but it says that I have 0 words on my posts. I have plenty more words than that, even though I post 95% memes.

Doesn't work for this forum either, I get a generic error message. I definitely have enough words on here for some sort of analysis. So I'm not sure what's up.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Hey [MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION], your test doesnt work anymore