• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Social Media Personality Test

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
PENSIVE
INTELLIGENT
SELF-CONSCIOUS
STRESSED
AUTHORITY-CHALLENGING

You are a bit indirect, tranquil and heartfelt.

You are reserved: you are a private person and don't let many people in. You are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself. And you are melancholy: you think quite often about the things you are unhappy about.

Your choices are driven by a desire for discovery.

You are relatively unconcerned with tradition: you care more about making your own path than following what others have done. You consider helping others to guide a large part of what you do: you think it is important to take care of the people around you.

supersleuth

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
This is so cool XD

From Facebook:

AUTHORITY-CHALLENGING, WORRYING, INDULGENT, SELF-CONSCIOUS, STRESSED (<<<sounds about right :gleam:)

You are informal.

You are authority-challenging: you prefer to challenge authority and traditional values to help bring about positive changes. You are prone to worry: you tend to worry about things that might happen. And you are consistent: you enjoy familiar routines and prefer not to deviate from them.

You are motivated to seek out experiences that provide a strong feeling of connectedness.

You are relatively unconcerned with both tradition and independence. You care more about making your own path than following what others have done. And you welcome when others direct your activities for you.

Big 5

Openness 62%
Authority-challenging 91%
Imagination 83%
Artistic interests 82%
Emotionality 80%
Intellect 77%
Adventurousness 9%

Agreeableness 39%

Modesty 83%
Sympathy 79%
Altruism 64%
Cooperation 59%
Trust 53%
Uncompromising 28%

Extraversion 38%
Excitement-seeking 54%
Gregariousness 37%
Cheerfulness 35%
Outgoing 30%
Activity level 17%
Assertiveness 12%

Emotional range 27%

Prone to worry 91%
Immoderation 90%
Self-consciousness 88%
Susceptible to stress 87%
Melancholy 85%
Fiery 57%

Conscientiousness 17%

Dutifulness 68%
Cautiousness 58%
Achievement striving 31%
Self-efficacy 23%
Orderliness 13%
Self-discipline 15%

Needs
Love 53%
Closeness 38%
Harmony 24%
Excitement 22%
Self-expression 22%
Curiosity 16%
Liberty 10%
Stability 10%
Structure 8%
Challenge 5%
Ideal 5%
Practicality 4%

Values
Self-transcendence 57%
Hedonism 37%
Self-enhancement 27%
Openness to change 21%
Conservation 20%

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
twitter OMG OMG OMG OMG! :wubbie:

IMAGINATIVE INTELLIGENT CURIOUS AUTHORITY-CHALLENGING ARTISTIC

You are skeptical, somewhat indirect and unconventional.

You are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself. You are philosophical: you are open to and intrigued by new ideas and love to explore them. And you are imaginative: you have a wild imagination.

You are relatively unconcerned with tradition: you care more about making your own path than following what others have done. You consider independence to guide a large part of what you do: you like to set your own goals to decide how to best achieve them.

1223.jpg

Forum posts....
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=WjnDhke0Iz

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I ran it on fb posts-
You are social, confident and heartfelt.

You are emotionally aware: you are aware of your feelings and how to express them. You are self-doubting: you frequently doubt your ability to achieve your goals. And you are empathetic: you feel what others feel and are compassionate towards them.

Your choices are driven by a desire for belongingness.

You don't find either achieving success or tradition to be particularly motivating for you. You make decisions with little regard for how they show off your talents. And you care more about making your own path than following what others have done.

More details about the Big 5 Model of Personality Type can be found at:
Big5 - Typology Wiki

Eternal Harmony

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=VuX40YSLUj

You are shrewd and skeptical.

You are philosophical: you are open to and intrigued by new ideas and love to explore them. You are appreciative of art: you enjoy beauty and seek out creative experiences. And you are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself.

You are relatively unconcerned with both tradition and taking pleasure in life. You care more about making your own path than following what others have done. And you prefer activities with a purpose greater than just personal enjoyment.

011a9bdf-4a95-4e03-ac36-307f2541f65a.png

Attachments

• 011a9bdf-4a95-4e03-ac36-307f2541f65a.jpg
    011a9bdf-4a95-4e03-ac36-307f2541f65a.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
https://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=GZt5V8N2lw

I think there is a flaw in this analysis as a whole. I see a whole lot of people scoring very very low on Agreeableness that see themselves as F's according to MBTI.

What did you run it against? Forum posts?

I always run against forum posts, and yes, I always get very low agreeableness despite being very much an F. I don't recall seeing a single person who's posted their results NOT get low agreeableness, actually.

Quick

MBTI Type
INFX
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What did you run it against? Forum posts?

Yeah. I just tried out my Forum posts to see if it would work. I think it requires 3,500 words, right? I was surprised how many words I have typed on this forum so far. I had a bit over 3,600. Last time I used Facebook.

Quick

MBTI Type
INFX
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
These are some results when I was doing really bad mentally. It's the highest agreeableness trait I have on record and I have analyzed not only myself, but a few other people as well.

stupidgirl

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
EXCITEMENT-SEEKING
PENSIVE
AUTHORITY-CHALLENGING
STRESSED
INTELLIGENT

You are a bit shortsighted, somewhat inconsiderate and can be perceived as insensitive.

You are cautious of others: you are wary of other people's intentions and do not trust easily. You are carefree: you do what you want, disregarding rules and obligations. And you are excitement-seeking: you are excited by taking risks and feel bored without lots of action going on.

Experiences that give a sense of discovery hold some appeal to you.

You are relatively unconcerned with both helping others and tradition. You think people can handle their own business without interference. And you care more about making your own path than following what others have done.

-------

I have to agree with the description, although I follow the rules at times that suit me ;)

rav3n

• INTELLIGENT
  • AUTHORITY-CHALLENGING
  • SYMPATHETIC
  • PENSIVE
  • SELF-CONSCIOUS

You are shrewd and somewhat inconsiderate.
You are philosophical: you are open to and intrigued by new ideas and love to explore them. You are solemn: you are generally serious and do not joke much. And you are authority-challenging: you prefer to challenge authority and traditional values to help bring about positive changes.
You are relatively unconcerned with both tradition and taking pleasure in life. You care more about making your own path than following what others have done. And you prefer activities with a purpose greater than just personal enjoyment.

Anyone surprised? The one to challenge would be the self-conscious part. Relative to posting pics on the Internet, this test has nailed it since I'm paranoid of doing so while at the same time, determined to challenge the irrational fear. As far as being self-conscious in real life, not really.

What's interesting is that this big five analytic loosely correlates with iNTP.

phoenix31

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
This is cool!! And very fitting. Especially the intelligent part. :newwink:

Uncompromising. Intelligent. Sympathetic. Cautious. Altruistic.

You are inner-directed and restrained.

You are uncompromising: you think it is wrong to take advantage of others to get ahead. You are empathetic: you feel what others feel and are compassionate towards them. And you are philosophical: you are open to and intrigued by new ideas and love to explore them.

You are relatively unconcerned with both achieving success and taking pleasure in life. You make decisions with little regard for how they show off your talents. And you prefer activities with a purpose greater than just personal enjoyment.

Lady Elizabeth

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You are genial, expressive and boisterous.

You are empathetic: you feel what others feel and are compassionate towards them. You are emotionally aware: you are aware of your feelings and how to express them. And you are altruistic: you feel fulfilled when helping others, and will go out of your way to do so.

Your choices are driven by a desire for belongingness.

You are relatively unconcerned with both achieving success and taking pleasure in life. You make decisions with little regard for how they show off your talents. And you prefer activities with a purpose greater than just personal enjoyment.

xXxXx_wEltschmErz_xXxXx

the manga was better
INTELLIGENT AUTHORITY-CHALLENGING CURIOUS ARTISTIC IMAGINATIVE

You are shrewd, somewhat inconsiderate and informal.

You are philosophical: you are open to and intrigued by new ideas and love to explore them. You are authority-challenging: you prefer to challenge authority and traditional values to help bring about positive changes. And you are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself.

You are relatively unconcerned with tradition: you care more about making your own path than following what others have done. You consider independence to guide a large part of what you do: you like to set your own goals to decide how to best achieve them.

-Really cool test. Will need to take it again sometime, a lot of my posts right now are test results and such.

Lark

I know everyone else is thinking it so I'm just going to go ahead and say it.

If Highlander is indeed working for Cambridge Analytica, how do we get our cut?

*laughs*