• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Social Media Personality Test

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Based on my forum posts:

Pensive
Harmony-seeking
Sympathetic
Fiery
Practical

Sounds like an Artisan or Idealist type

You are a bit compulsive and somewhat critical.

You are intermittent: you have a hard time sticking with difficult tasks for a long period of time. You are unconcerned with art: you are less concerned with artistic or creative activities than most people who participated in our surveys. And you are laid-back: you appreciate a relaxed pace in life.

Your choices are driven by a desire for well-being.

You are relatively unconcerned with tradition: you care more about making your own path than following what others have done. You consider helping others to guide a large part of what you do: you think it is important to take care of the people around you.

I disagree with the part about art, although I have unconventional ideas regarding the creation of art, so that might explain a bit.

However, my results from a Facebook analysis were different:

Open to change
Assertive
Hedonistic
Imaginative
Pensive

You are a bit inconsiderate.

You are proud: you hold yourself in high regard, satisfied with who you are. You are carefree: you do what you want, disregarding rules and obligations. And you are cautious of others: you are wary of other people's intentions and do not trust easily.

You are motivated to seek out experiences that provide a strong feeling of connectedness.

You consider independence to guide a large part of what you do: you like to set your own goals to decide how to best achieve them. You are relatively unconcerned with tradition: you care more about making your own path than following what others have done.

I tend to be more argumentative on facebook than on typoC. I've been known to engage in some hearty debates in the ENTP groups, enough that I can often hold my own (and real ENTPs can be masters of debate). In short, I'm a bigger asshole on FB than I am here.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
18p5b6.png

just fuck me up

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm noticing that Ni users have lower openess that Ne users. Thoughts?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
guess who's back with updates because he's a self-absorbed butthead

that's right, ME!

PENSIVE, SELF-CONSCIOUS, STRESSED, WORRYING, FIERY

My agreeableness has gone down significantly

You are a bit compulsive and somewhat shortsighted.

You are susceptible to stress: you are easily overwhelmed in stressful situations. You are self-conscious: you are sensitive about what others might be thinking about you. And you are intermittent: you have a hard time sticking with difficult tasks for a long period of time.

Your choices are driven by a desire for efficiency.

You consider helping others to guide a large part of what you do: you think it is important to take care of the people around you. You are relatively unconcerned with tradition: you care more about making your own path than following what others have done.

Very different from the very first time I took this!

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
SELF-CONSCIOUS PENSIVE PRACTICAL STRESSED FIERY

Values
Conservation 5%
Openness to change 68%
Hedonism 12%
Self-enhancement 24%
Self-transcendence 97%

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
FACEBOOK:
You are social.

You are empathetic: you feel what others feel and are compassionate towards them. You are appreciative of art: you enjoy beauty and seek out creative experiences. And you are outgoing: you make friends easily and feel comfortable around other people.

You are motivated to seek out experiences that provide a strong feeling of connectedness.

You consider both independence and helping others to guide a large part of what you do. You like to set your own goals to decide how to best achieve them. And you think it is important to take care of the people around you.

TYPO-C:
You are a bit compulsive, sentimental and social.

You are intermittent: you have a hard time sticking with difficult tasks for a long period of time. You are laid-back: you appreciate a relaxed pace in life. And you are empathetic: you feel what others feel and are compassionate towards them.

You are relatively unconcerned with tradition: you care more about making your own path than following what others have done. You consider independence to guide a large part of what you do: you like to set your own goals to decide how to best achieve them.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
lol following 21lux and doing this again (with tumblr, not forum)

You are a bit inconsiderate, somewhat compulsive and guarded.

You are unconcerned with art: you are less concerned with artistic or creative activities than most people who participated in our surveys. You are intermittent: you have a hard time sticking with difficult tasks for a long period of time. And you are self-focused: you are more concerned with taking care of yourself than taking time for others.

You are relatively unconcerned with both taking pleasure in life and independence. You prefer activities with a purpose greater than just personal enjoyment. And you welcome when others direct your activities for you.

First it says I'm empathetic and now I'm inconsiderate? Interesting...

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is mine from facebook (the other one was the forum).

HARMONY-SEEKING PRACTICAL SYMPATHETIC LOVING FIERY

Values
Conservation 10%
Openness to change 79%
Hedonism 35%
Self-enhancement 64%
Self-transcendence 53%

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Why is there a 15 take per month limit?

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Based on Facebook posts:

You are inner-directed.

You are empathetic: you feel what others feel and are compassionate towards them. You are appreciative of art: you enjoy beauty and seek out creative experiences. And you are proud: you hold yourself in high regard, satisfied with who you are.

You consider both taking pleasure in life and independence to guide a large part of what you do. You are highly motivated to enjoy life to its fullest. And you like to set your own goals to decide how to best achieve them.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
What an interesting test. My results sound rather SFJ-ish. Based on my Facebook I am:

Practical Modest Uncompromising Loving Spiritual

You are a bit dependent.

You are modest: you are uncomfortable being the center of attention. You are uncompromising: you think it is wrong to take advantage of others to get ahead. And you are organized: you feel a strong need for structure in your life.

You are relatively unconcerned with achieving success: you make decisions with little regard for how they show off your talents. You consider helping others to guide a large part of what you do: you think it is important to take care of the people around you.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Screenshot_2016-05-22-18-39-23-1.jpg

Big 5 - my emotional range isn't that high. It would appear I don't have a conscience.

Openness: 65%
Conscientiousness: 3%
Extraversion: 40%
Agreeableness: 24%
Emotional Range: 92%

Needs - I am impractical in many ways. But I so do love a challenge.

Harmony: 90%
Love: 90%
Practicality: 89%
Closeness: 79%
Challenge: 78%

Values -correct.

Self-Transcendence: 94%
Change: 93%
Self-Enhancement: 28%

I am more open on this site than in person.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You are a bit compulsive and somewhat shortsighted.

You are intermittent: you have a hard time sticking with difficult tasks for a long period of time. You are unconcerned with art: you are less concerned with artistic or creative activities than most people who participated in our surveys. And you are susceptible to stress: you are easily overwhelmed in stressful situations.

You consider helping others to guide a large part of what you do: you think it is important to take care of the people around you. You are relatively unconcerned with tradition: you care more about making your own path than following what others have done.

:shock: What.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Hey @highlander, is there a way to somehow use this plugin with other websites and such? Basically, was it developed only for the purpose of TypeC or can you find it elsewhere?

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hey @highlander, is there a way to somehow use this plugin with other websites and such? Basically, was it developed only for the purpose of TypeC or can you find it elsewhere?

It was developed custom for Typology Central. However, it does run against Twitter, Tumblr and Facebook.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
It was developed custom for Typology Central. However, it does run against Twitter, Tumblr and Facebook.

Yeah, I was more hoping to see if I could apply it to other large swaths of text. Thanks though.