• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Social Media Personality Test

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Forum Posts:

Assertive
Sympathetic
Spiritual
Harmony-seeking
Practical

You are boisterous and social.

You are intermittent: you have a hard time sticking with difficult tasks for a long period of time. You are assertive: you tend to speak up and take charge of situations, and you are comfortable leading groups. And you are empathetic: you feel what others feel and are compassionate towards them.

Your choices are driven by a desire for well-being.

You consider helping others to guide a large part of what you do: you think it is important to take care of the people around you. You are relatively unconcerned with tradition: you care more about making your own path than following what others have done.

Openness: 32%
Conscientiousness: 6%
Extraversion: 93%
Agreeableness: 86%
Emotional range: 62%

Harmony is highest "Need" at 96%
Self-transcendance the highest "Value" at 98%

--------------------------------------

My comments: assertiveness and extraversion is way off, I wish I was that assertive and social. And practical lol, but I suppose I am practical in a sense, getting stuff done. :) Neat little test.

--------------------------------------

Facebook:

Sympathetic
Cooperative
Spiritual
Uncompromising
Cautious

You are genial.

You are empathetic: you feel what others feel and are compassionate towards them. You are calm-seeking: you prefer activities that are quiet, calm, and safe. And you are accommodating: you are easy to please and try to avoid confrontation.

Your choices are driven by a desire for efficiency.

You consider helping others to guide a large part of what you do: you think it is important to take care of the people around you. You don't find taking pleasure in life to be particularly motivating for you: you prefer activities with a purpose greater than just personal enjoyment.

Openness 66%
Conscientiousness 59%
Extraversion 53%
Agreeableness 76%
Emotional range 44%

Practicality is highest "Need" at 77%
Self-transcendance the highest "Value" at 83%

Last edited:

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
SELF-CONSCIOUS
PENSIVE
PRACTICAL
HARMONY-SEEKING
FIERY

You are a bit compulsive, somewhat critical and skeptical.

You are self-conscious: you are sensitive about what others might be thinking about you. You are intermittent: you have a hard time sticking with difficult tasks for a long period of time. And you are unconcerned with art: you are less concerned with artistic or creative activities than most people who participated in our surveys.

You are relatively unconcerned with tradition: you care more about making your own path than following what others have done. You consider helping others to guide a large part of what you do: you think it is important to take care of the people around you.

Detailed Results

Big 5
Openness 57%
Adventurousness 22%
Artistic interests 1%
Emotionality 54%
Imagination 71%
Intellect 68%
Authority-challenging 81%
Conscientiousness 2%
Achievement striving 7%
Cautiousness 27%
Dutifulness 8%
Orderliness 43%
Self-discipline 1%
Self-efficacy 7%
Extraversion 20%
Activity level 2%
Assertiveness 56%
Cheerfulness 22%
Excitement-seeking 56%
Outgoing 6%
Gregariousness 9%
Agreeableness 17%
Altruism 3%
Cooperation 26%
Modesty 5%
Uncompromising 11%
Sympathy 86%
Trust 6%
Emotional range 95%
Fiery 93%
Prone to worry 79%
Melancholy 98%
Immoderation 83%
Self-consciousness 100%
Susceptible to stress 83%
Needs
Challenge 74%
Closeness 61%
Curiosity 53%
Excitement 48%
Harmony 94%
Ideal 24%
Liberty 59%
Love 90%
Practicality 94%
Self-expression 2%
Stability 49%
Structure 48%
Values
Conservation 4%
Openness to change 74%
Hedonism 20%
Self-enhancement 59%
Self-transcendence 91%

Not sure if I agree with everything here really.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
This forum: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=mtKC8eX1fd
SYMPATHETIC PENSIVE SELF-CONSCIOUS HARMONY-SEEKING PRACTICAL

Tumblr: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=jVhpd0kYAu
IMAGINATIVE INTELLIGENT SELF-IMPROVING AUTHORITY-CHALLENGING SYMPATHETIC

Interesting. Assigned words don't seem to match the Big Five estimations well.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=7EGZP0vXiC

Interesting results. :thinking: I might have to reflect on these results later and reevaluate my personality. Also whoever thought I was ESFJ and/or E6 has more fuel for the fire now lol, although that's not the stuff I'm thinking about reevaluating.

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=5pQ7qjXU2K

Got different results analyzing my Tumblr. Much higher openness and much lower agreeableness. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

"Loving"? No.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It should be working with Facebook now.

Ingrid in grids

Woah, I'm 97% extraverted according to my Facebook results. That's a first. :happy2:

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Interesting. Assigned words don't seem to match the Big Five estimations well.

That's because the words have nothing to do with that. They just represent your a few of your highest scores from some subscales in the big five and highest scores from values and needs. Literally almost everyone in this thread is doing this entirely wrong.

/mildly frustrated

>_>

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Facebook - ha!

SYMPATHETIC COOPERATIVE UNCOMPROMISING ORDERLY TRUSTING

Cooperative and uncompromising? I guess I can conceive of that combo.

It does make me curious though [MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION], I'm sure you don't care to divulge all the secrets but any high level summary you can give re how Conscientiousness is being determined? FB results are polar opposite of TypC. I can see how I may do things slightly differently or share differdnt things for sure, depending on medium, but it's still a huge difference.

--------
Openness 69%
Adventurousness 53%
Artistic interests 75%
Emotionality 59%
Imagination 39%
Intellect 55%
Authority-challenging 83%
Conscientiousness 77%
Achievement striving 71%
Cautiousness 86%
Dutifulness 83%
Orderliness 89%
Self-discipline 63%
Self-efficacy 79%
Extraversion 16%
Activity level 65%
Assertiveness 11%
Cheerfulness 25%
Excitement-seeking 5%
Outgoing 30%
Gregariousness 8%
Agreeableness 70%
Altruism 75%
Cooperation 94%
Modesty 84%
Uncompromising 94%
Sympathy 98%
Trust 89%
Emotional range 57%
Fiery 46%
Prone to worry 48%
Melancholy 28%
Immoderation 51%
Self-consciousness 74%
Susceptible to stress 65%
Needs
Challenge 34%
Closeness 11%
Curiosity 20%
Excitement 11%
Harmony 60%
Ideal 5%
Liberty 21%
Love 47%
Practicality 58%
Self-expression 11%
Stability 11%
Structure 12%
Values
Conservation 23%
Openness to change 76%
Hedonism 72%
Self-enhancement 45%
Self-transcendence 34%
----------

Also lol at 72% hedonism. Well it's true, on FB I post a lot more light, action stuff, vs on typc I do all the personality self transcending and talk ;) heh

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
My results:

SPIRITUAL
PRACTICAL
HARMONY-SEEKING
LOVING
PENSIVE

Personality*
You are a bit compulsive, sentimental and can be perceived as dependent.

You are intermittent: you have a hard time sticking with difficult tasks for a long period of time. You are unconcerned with art: you are less concerned with artistic or creative activities than most people who participated in our surveys. And you are melancholy: you think quite often about the things you are unhappy about.

You consider helping others to guide a large part of what you do: you think it is important to take care of the people around you. You are relatively unconcerned with tradition: you care more about making your own path than following what others have done.

Very interesting. I can definitely see where this came from :laugh:

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
That's because the words have nothing to do with that. They just represent your a few of your highest scores from some subscales in the big five and highest scores from values and needs. Literally almost everyone in this thread is doing this entirely wrong.

/mildly frustrated

>_>

What is the correct way to do it?

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Conscientiousness: 28%

YOU HEAR THAT [MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION], I'M FOUR TIMES AS CONSCIENTIOUS AS YOU LOL

Gonna look at my results more closely after class and see what I make of them.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Conscientiousness: 28%

YOU HEAR THAT [MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION], I'M FOUR TIMES AS CONSCIENTIOUS AS YOU LOL

Gonna look at my results more closely after class and see what I make of them.

I'd say we should have a Conscientiousness-Off to see who is the True Queen of Conscientiousness, but then I realized that what that would look like in practice, would be those people who are so busy accommodating each other that they sabotage everything and ruin whatever they were working on together. And those people are incredibly freaking annoying. So, never mind.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yes, at least in two art threads I remember. But if it says that Opal and cascadeco have no art interests, I guess there is no chance for me :D

Maybe it's trying to say that your art isn't real art.

Jk.

Kas

Fabula rasa
Maybe it's trying to say that your art isn't real art.

Jk.

Luckily I'm interested in art only as observer ;)

Jaguar

This test doesn't think I'm fiery, but I am, and I relate to my own description.

According to the analysis I'm "loving". I suppose it's all my posts that contain the words "fuck," "bullshit" and "idiot." ;)

Kas

Fabula rasa
According to the analysis I'm "loving". I suppose it's all my posts that contain the words "fuck," "bullshit" and "idiot." ;)

You are trying to hide your "loving" nature. Now we know the truth.