• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Social Media Personality Test

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
The art piece made me inwardly chuckle because I scored super low on it, and yet I have a blog dedicated only to my art journey. haha

Interesante, first time trying this test out.

View attachment 23240

View attachment 23241

I've give a general look on the first 5 pages and I haven't found this to be much accurate in general by checking people comments and how some are on the forum, like Jaguar is not loving at all and @cascadeco with 3% of artistic interests while having a blog for that is just lol.

But my results are similar to yours. Quite similar.

Reactions: Jai

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Summary​

You are unconventional.
You are philosophical: you are open to and intrigued by new ideas and love to explore them. You are authority-challenging: you prefer to challenge authority and traditional values to help bring about positive changes. And you are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself.
Your choices are driven by a desire for discovery.
You are relatively unconcerned with both tradition and taking pleasure in life. You care more about making your own path than following what others have done. And you prefer activities with a purpose greater than just personal enjoyment.

1630544697371.png

1630544750106.png