• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Montgomery Asberg Depression Rating Scale

Olm the Water King

across the universe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
38 i probably am depressed but come on not that bad.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My diagnosis (t+20 after a single cup of coffee, and while eating fried chicken (not sure why I need to include this information but why not)):

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
30. I'm surprised it's that high.

OneLovelyAdventure

Gryffindor Prefect
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I got a 15. I don't really think I'm "mildly depressed," though. I've suffered from it in the past and I think my current problem is more anxiety-related.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
30 for me. I honestly thought it would be higher.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How is this not meant to be used for self diagnosis? Doctors diagnose people with surveys too. If you fill out a survey for a doctor, are you self diagnosing when you answer each question? Or does the doctor answer the questions for you?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
How is this not meant to be used for self diagnosis? Doctors diagnose people with surveys too. If you fill out a survey for a doctor, are you self diagnosing when you answer each question? Or does the doctor answer the questions for you?

My mom once dragged me to a doctor to get medication for anxiety/depression (that I ended up not getting because my dad didn't want to pay for it anyway) and the doctor literally just asked me "Are you depressed" and the yes answer = medication and the no answer = no medication. Lol.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I scored a 10.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
One year later...

I went from a 30 to a 19 in one year!

I've still got a ways to go in getting better but I have taken a lot of steps since I last took this. Therapy and medication. Even if it is just an online test I'm happy there is something to mark my progress.