• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New socionics test!

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's in excel so you need to download it here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/68erqih1ld3if0y/Socionics%20Aspect%20Properties%20Test%20%28English%29.xlsx?dl=1
Results are on the second sheet.

My results:

test.png

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
esQfgBv.png

Very different result than usual, but :shrug:

Is this test geared toward Alpha?

melpomene

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so
socionics.jpg

I have a personali-TIE, ahahahahahaha...ha.

Type %
ILE 2.36%
SEI 4.04%
ESE 4.90%
LII 16.14%
EIE 8.79%
LSI 9.01%
SLE 1.64%
IEI 5.82%
SEE 1.64%
ILI 4.19%
LIE 7.10%
ESI 9.01%
LSE 3.96%
EII 16.14%
IEE 2.36%
SLI 2.91%

Highest function scores were Ni and Ne by an absurd margin, tied at 90%.

What the hell does this stuff mean, Socionics is SO unintuitive for me.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Interesting, I've never really tested like this before. There were a few that I didn't know how to answer one way or the other but I didn't want a bunch of 2s so I forced myself to pick.

2hi7aeu.png

So this would suggest ISFj for me.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

EtaCarinae

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Socionics.jpg

I know this question doesn't belong here, but how do you post images in their original size?

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I know this question doesn't belong here, but how do you post images in their original size?

Upload them at an image-sharing site, like tinypic or imugr, and then insert the image here. I think if you upload them as attachments that's when they're resized to be smaller.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Socionics.jpg

IEI by a landslide. Good test. I'm a beta INFp. Bauss.

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Is there a way I could use a Google application to open this? I don't have Excel on my PC.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
gaZKJcE.png

According to this test, I'm an ENTp who's just Te as fuck. Which...makes a weird kind of sense now that I think about it. :thinking:

I'd also always identified most with the Gamma quadrant, but am apparently a Delta? What are they like?

Is there a way I could use a Google application to open this? I don't have Excel on my PC.

Google got u.

Google Drive

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It suggests LII, and then EII. Are there just 100 questions? I think the form is glitching out for me - the results page looks odd, with the entire Si sector missing a line.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
socionics test results.jpg

Never got Se as my number one function before, and once again everything is so close.
I'm planning on doing some research to see what these things even mean this weekend. Looks like I'm ILE.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Si Te Fi Se Ni Fe Ti Ne I J E P
48% 63% 53% 50% 48% 40% 63% 60% 53% 55% 48% 45%

Aspects Table
Type %
ILE 7.11%
SEI 3.63%
ESE 4.63%
LII 9.84%
EIE 4.63%
LSI 7.46%
SLE 5.93%
IEI 3.63%
SEE 4.54%
ILI 7.09%
LIE 7.23%
ESI 6.27%
LSE 7.23%
EII 8.27%
IEE 5.44%
SLI 7.09%

Yet again, INTj for socionics.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp

If you are simply looking for something free, I would recommend downloading OpenOffice.

Dr Mobius

Biting Shards
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Very different result than usual, but :shrug:

Is this test geared toward Alpha?

Technically yes by the looks of it. Or more accurately it appears to be a form of fundamental socionics (pre-gamma influence.). Straight from the pages of Duality of Man, no later generational influence. A test for IM alone. Fascinating a snapshot of what :Ne: was before it became the the function of the autistic three stooges. I suspect that whereas on most socionics tests people type as beta/gamma; the majority will comes out as alpha/delta

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Yet again, INTj for socionics.

Weird...I got INXj, though I never score that way at all. o_O

Furthermore, why did it place me as INTj (INTP) if my Ne is so low? I'm wondering how this is scored exactly... I think part of the issue may be that they seem to use MBTI J/P dichotomies, but then they switch it up when it comes to functions. Ex: According to this test, INTj (ISTP) has "judger" traits...though in MBTI, we say that they have "perceiver traits." It's hard to make of anything that way.

Function strength order: Fi > Ti > Fe > Si = Te > Ni > Ne > Se <--lol...so basically Ji > Je > Pi > Pe...
I > E, J > P

13.68% EII (INFj) (INFP)
13.15% LII (INTj) (INTP)