• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Animal Personality Are You?

SilentWave

MBTI Type
I?F?
You are a Bat!
But you might also be...
Beaver
Mole

Chiroptera
Artistic Reflective Unpredictable

This is a decidedly nonconformist creature, for as an airborne personality, the bat tends to look down at the conventions of the ground animals. And yet, since it is not a true bird and has not mastered the art of smooth controlled flight, it often appears awkward in social situations...

A sixth sense gives bats a number of advantages in their work, and their insightful nature enables them to understand others better than they understand themselves. This intuitiveness makes bats excellent psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers and palm readers. They respond poorly to direction however, and function best as a sole practitioners in their own business.

Fun test! Time to bat out of here!

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
I got BAT, which seems accurate, except for the fact that I have 20/20 vision and I'm not a "natural spelunker" (I laughed with that). According to the test, the bat is artistic, reflective, unpredictable.

My second animal is the PORCUPINE, which, apparently is cynical, practical and thrifty.

Surprisingly accurate, I like it!

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Let's see if I've evolved from my lesser, r̶o̶d̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶ murine (apparently this is the official word which describes anything related to rodents) form. I refuse to be a mouse!! It's simply unsatisfactory and, quite insulting to be honest. >~>
P̶e̶a̶c̶o̶c̶k̶
̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶~̶F̶l̶i̶r̶t̶a̶t̶i̶o̶u̶s̶ ̶~̶L̶o̶y̶a̶l̶ ̶~̶S̶u̶p̶e̶r̶f̶i̶c̶i̶a̶l̶ ̶
T̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶a̶u̶t̶i̶f̶u̶l̶,̶ ̶s̶e̶x̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶n̶a̶t̶t̶i̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶t̶t̶i̶r̶e̶d̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶e̶a̶c̶o̶c̶k̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶a̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶i̶m̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶u̶n̶c̶o̶m̶p̶l̶i̶c̶a̶t̶e̶d̶.̶ ̶F̶o̶r̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶d̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶i̶t̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶t̶h̶,̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶d̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶t̶a̶s̶t̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶e̶n̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶a̶t̶t̶e̶n̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶-̶-̶ ̶c̶r̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶l̶m̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶s̶t̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶p̶r̶a̶i̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶s̶s̶u̶r̶a̶n̶c̶e̶.̶.̶.̶

"̶T̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶a̶u̶t̶i̶f̶u̶l̶,̶ ̶s̶e̶x̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶n̶a̶t̶t̶i̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶t̶t̶i̶r̶e̶d̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶e̶a̶c̶o̶c̶k̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶a̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶i̶m̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶u̶n̶c̶o̶m̶p̶l̶i̶c̶a̶t̶e̶d̶.̶ ̶F̶o̶r̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶d̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶i̶t̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶t̶h̶,̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶d̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶t̶a̶s̶t̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶e̶n̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶a̶t̶t̶e̶n̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶-̶-̶ ̶c̶r̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶l̶m̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶s̶t̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶p̶r̶a̶i̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶s̶s̶u̶r̶a̶n̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶A̶ ̶g̶r̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶e̶a̶c̶o̶c̶k̶'̶s̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶f̶e̶c̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶a̶t̶e̶g̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶n̶h̶a̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶s̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶t̶u̶s̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶p̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶c̶l̶o̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶y̶m̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶i̶m̶p̶r̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶a̶t̶t̶r̶a̶c̶t̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶b̶o̶d̶y̶ ̶i̶t̶s̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶e̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶o̶r̶d̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶b̶s̶e̶s̶s̶i̶v̶e̶.̶

T̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶l̶e̶ ̶p̶e̶a̶c̶o̶c̶k̶ ̶t̶y̶p̶i̶c̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶r̶e̶v̶e̶a̶l̶s̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶e̶ ̶f̶e̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶ ̶-̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶l̶a̶s̶h̶y̶ ̶s̶p̶o̶r̶t̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶e̶l̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶v̶a̶n̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶-̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶e̶m̶a̶l̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶c̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶l̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶a̶t̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶f̶a̶s̶h̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶a̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶k̶e̶e̶p̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶p̶o̶t̶l̶i̶g̶h̶t̶.̶ ̶P̶e̶a̶c̶o̶c̶k̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶t̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶a̶r̶g̶e̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶u̶n̶k̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶m̶a̶r̶k̶s̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶d̶i̶m̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶w̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶n̶a̶r̶c̶i̶s̶s̶i̶s̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶e̶p̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶c̶r̶i̶t̶i̶c̶i̶s̶m̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶e̶v̶i̶t̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶s̶e̶q̶u̶e̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶e̶a̶c̶o̶c̶k̶.̶

P̶e̶r̶c̶h̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶p̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶e̶a̶c̶o̶c̶k̶'̶s̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶n̶e̶c̶k̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶r̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶m̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶d̶,̶ ̶d̶e̶c̶o̶r̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶c̶k̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶f̶e̶c̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶c̶o̶i̶f̶e̶d̶ ̶h̶a̶i̶r̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶i̶g̶n̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶a̶r̶d̶r̶o̶b̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶o̶b̶s̶e̶s̶s̶i̶v̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶m̶a̶i̶n̶t̶a̶i̶n̶e̶d̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶g̶r̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶m̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶s̶t̶u̶f̶f̶.̶ ̶A̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶r̶t̶,̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶e̶a̶c̶o̶c̶k̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶x̶h̶i̶b̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶i̶s̶t̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶e̶n̶j̶o̶y̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶w̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶a̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶a̶c̶h̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶s̶k̶i̶m̶p̶y̶ ̶a̶t̶t̶i̶r̶e̶.̶ ̶A̶ ̶g̶r̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶m̶o̶n̶e̶y̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶u̶r̶s̶u̶i̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶b̶e̶a̶u̶t̶y̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶s̶t̶i̶c̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶g̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶b̶o̶d̶y̶ ̶p̶i̶e̶r̶c̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶i̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶e̶n̶h̶a̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶e̶a̶r̶a̶n̶c̶e̶.̶

S̶p̶o̶r̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶f̶a̶s̶t̶i̶d̶i̶o̶u̶s̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶v̶o̶i̶d̶e̶d̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶p̶e̶a̶c̶o̶c̶k̶s̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶o̶r̶d̶i̶n̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶a̶m̶o̶u̶n̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶y̶m̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶f̶e̶c̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶a̶s̶p̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶w̶e̶l̶l̶-̶d̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶o̶d̶y̶.̶

N̶a̶t̶u̶r̶a̶l̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶m̶p̶e̶r̶s̶,̶ ̶p̶e̶a̶c̶o̶c̶k̶s̶ ̶f̶l̶o̶u̶r̶i̶s̶h̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶f̶a̶c̶e̶t̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶b̶u̶s̶i̶n̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶w̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶s̶u̶i̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶e̶l̶s̶,̶ ̶d̶a̶n̶c̶e̶r̶s̶,̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶o̶r̶s̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶f̶i̶t̶n̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶r̶u̶c̶t̶o̶r̶s̶.̶ ̶B̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶b̶e̶a̶u̶t̶i̶f̶u̶l̶ ̶o̶b̶j̶e̶c̶t̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶e̶x̶c̶e̶l̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶d̶e̶c̶o̶r̶a̶t̶o̶r̶s̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶c̶o̶s̶m̶e̶t̶o̶l̶o̶g̶i̶s̶t̶s̶,̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶d̶u̶s̶t̶r̶i̶o̶u̶s̶ ̶p̶e̶a̶c̶o̶c̶k̶s̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶r̶c̶h̶i̶t̶e̶c̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶i̶g̶n̶e̶r̶s̶.̶

A̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶b̶e̶a̶u̶t̶y̶ ̶d̶i̶m̶s̶ ̶l̶a̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶l̶i̶f̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶e̶a̶c̶o̶c̶k̶ ̶m̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶e̶x̶a̶m̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶o̶r̶i̶t̶i̶e̶s̶,̶ ̶r̶e̶t̶u̶r̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶c̶h̶o̶o̶l̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶r̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶d̶e̶.̶ ̶M̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶p̶e̶a̶c̶o̶c̶k̶s̶ ̶e̶v̶o̶l̶v̶e̶ ̶d̶i̶f̶f̶e̶r̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶i̶m̶a̶l̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶a̶l̶i̶t̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶a̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶l̶u̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶m̶i̶d̶d̶l̶e̶ ̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶r̶o̶a̶c̶h̶e̶s̶.̶"̶

w̶e̶l̶p̶.̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶u̶h̶.̶.̶.̶ ̶c̶e̶r̶t̶a̶i̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶.̶ ̶-̶.̶-̶

LETS TRY AGAIN =D

"YOU ARE A MOLE"

It's easy to recognize a mole personality. They have pasty complexions and are usually seen in late night coffee shops, jazz bars or underground clubs. To avoid drawing attention to themselves, they favor dark clothing and sunglasses and are the first people to volunteer for the graveyard shift...

"It's easy to recognize a mole personality. They have pasty complexions and are usually seen in late night coffee shops, jazz bars or underground clubs. To avoid drawing attention to themselves, they favor dark clothing and sunglasses and are the first people to volunteer for the graveyard shift.

Physically, moles are not awe-inspiring individuals. Their pale skin and plump physique are usually accompanied by thick glasses or contacts that compensate for poor eyesight. However, they are comfortable with their flaccid bodies and seek companionship with others who appreciate their more philosophical qualities. Shunning contemporary fashions, moles prefer dark clothes and retro-styles.

There's something compelling about the mole personality, and in the early sixties it was quite fashionable to be a mole in the form of a creative and philosophical beatnik expressing angst through music and poetry. Bob Dylan and John Lennon carried the mole standard into the seventies, but the fashion largely died and moles were forced back underground.

Passive and unassertive, they prefer to retreat at the first sign of confrontation and would rather run than take physical action. If they were to be found on a rare trip to Disneyworld, angry tan lines would be a dead giveaway to their mole personality.

Moles are restless and, although constantly engaged in activity, they never seem to get anything done. Careers are taken seriously, though. So seriously, in fact, that with their little heads down and their backs fully into the job moles may not notice the world going by. But even moles have dreams, and long for a time when they can put down the shovel and take a well-deserved hammock break on a quiet shady beach.

Moles have extremely sharp minds and are excellent problem solvers. As reflected in their determined burrowing through difficult terrain, moles prefer solutions with straight lines rather than having to go around problems. When confronted with difficult issues they never give up; hacking away with dogged determination until the answer is found. This attribute makes them perfect for jobs in engineering, accounting or diagnostic work. With their unique underground perspective on life, moles have enormous potential as songwriters, poets, or left-wing journalists, and some of the world's finest philosophical writing has emanated from moles."

Good nuff. ^^

AbsolutelyNothing

MBTI Type
ISfj
Enneagram
6w?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You are a Snake!

Small to medium size
Sensuous
Inventive
Meticulous
Unemotional
Nervous

Scientific Name
Dasypeltis scabra
Collective Term
A twist of snakes

Careers and Hobbies
Writer
Artist
Psychoanalyst
Food industry
Philosophy
Swimming
Sculpture
Debating
Astrology

Celebrities
Woody Allen

90% accurate

Last edited:

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Deer

Petite to average size
Beautiful
Elusive
Flexible
Idealistic
Inconsistent

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
I'm a badger! :D
Badger: Smallish Patriotic Protective Passionate Blunt Agressive

Celebrities: Matt Dillon Joe Pesci Napoleon Bonaparte Robert DeNiro Oliver North

Badgers are closely related to weasel personalities and share the same range as their cousins the skunks. What distinguishes them from their relatives is their extraordinary physical and emotional strength and tenacious approach to life's challenges. Good looking, small to medium sized individuals, they walk and talk as if they own the world and their powerfully built bodies and dominating personalities back down for no one, not even the much larger personality of the lion. They will confidently enter the territory of others -- woe betide anyone who blocks their path.

Like most carnivores, badgers stay in shape with regular physical activity and are well dressed and precisely groomed. They enjoy all sports and their competitive natures drive them to the edges of their abilities. Because of their small size, they sometimes feel the need to assert themselves to gain the respect accorded the larger carnivores. However, the badger's tendency to bite off more than it can chew often results in an overestimation of its capabilities. With the heart of a tiger, tenacity is both their greatest asset and biggest downfall.

Badger personalities seldom find time for the finer pleasures of life. Art and literature are considered distracting to the pursuit of resources, and their reading habits are usually confined to light fiction or popular action novels.

Badgers are almost always successful in business but often find themselves over their head. Towering ambitions cause them to make sweeping plans without considering the finer details of the exercise. With such an abundance of self-confidence, badgers sometimes rush headlong into overwhelming situations and are forced to burrow their way out. Even so, they never go down without a fight.
The badger is highly regarded as a leader, especially by the smaller animal personalities, but their physical stature can limit political ambitions. This doesn't deter them from running races they are destined to lose, however. Like their cousin the weasel, badgers are opportunists and sometimes team up in business with the more thoughtful animal personalities to help offset their impetuous nature. As a salesperson, they have few equals. Jobs requiring a high degree of proactive selling are ideally suited for the badger's get-up-and-go personality. As managers they are somewhat overbearing, but nonetheless fair and rational. They don't exhibit much of an ego and with their head down, rooting for opportunities, badgers always generate a great deal of respect from their peers.