• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Oxford Capacity Analysis: In just one hour you can test the 10 key personality trai

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
R6I0FIo.jpg

2heUNWm.jpg

Free Personality Test - Oxford Capacity Analysis - Church of Scientology

Found this on a slip of paper on the ground.

You have to put in a bunch of fake information, but it'll take you to the test once you do. I haven't gone through it yet because there are a billion fucking questions. I might brave the storm later.

But if you want to give yourself the knowledge of you, this will apparently help.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
having recently watched a documentary on scientologists, I'm kind of scared that if I take it they may show up on my doorstep and kidnap me, or try to get in contact with me some other way :unsure:

if it's a zillion questions, I'll just have to see how bored I get/how badly I'm putting off doing something!

Also

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp
After 200 questions:

Congratulations Maia!
Please print this form and come in to the Church of Scientology of San Diego to get your results today!

T.T

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
After 200 questions:

Congratulations Maia!
Please print this form and come in to the Church of Scientology of San Diego to get your results today!

T.T

... Shit.

Thanks for giving us all a heads-up, though

Does the form say anything cool, at least..?

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
After 200 questions:

Congratulations Maia!

T.T

What did y'all expect? The "Church" of Scientology is just an organization that exists to take people's money.

Also

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp
... Shit.

Thanks for giving us all a heads-up, though

Does the form say anything cool, at least..?

Sadly no. Just directions to the nearest scientology church and options to pick your appointment time.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
But if you want to give yourself the knowledge of you, this will apparently help.

Fuck that, J. Your stupid Scientology fortune cookie is not distracting the people from the real problem here.

Where's the damn puppy? That puppy was my friend and narrator for all of your forum contributions. You've taken him and replaced him with creepy, muted pastel clown frog, and you're just gonna play that shit off like it's no big deal??

It's not right. It's just not right. And we want answers. :mad:

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
lol, sounds like time share.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Fuck that, J. Your stupid Scientology fortune cookie is not distracting the people from the real problem here.

Where's the damn puppy? That puppy was my friend and narrator for all of your forum contributions. You've taken him and replaced him with creepy, muted pastel clown frog, and you're just gonna play that shit off like it's no big deal??

It's not right. It's just not right. And we want answers. :mad:

Halloween avatar swap. Puppy's going to be back very soon :)

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
having recently watched a documentary on scientologists, I'm kind of scared that if I take it they may show up on my doorstep and kidnap me, or try to get in contact with me some other way :unsure:
Was it Going Clear? I watched that a couple weeks ago and read the book last year.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Was it Going Clear? I watched that a couple weeks ago and read the book last year.

yes it was! :holy:

the man has some strange love of watching anything dealing with creepy organizations or conspiracy theories, so as soon as he saw it he was like "I know what we're watching this evening!" :laugh:

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
yes it was! :holy:

the man has some strange love of watching anything dealing with creepy organizations or conspiracy theories, so as soon as he saw it he was like "I know what we're watching this evening!" :laugh:
Well I recommend the book too. It covers a whole lot more than a 2 hour movie can. :sherlock:

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Going Clear is fantastic.