• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Big Five and MBTI: My Personality 100-item something

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
http://tests.e-psychometrics.com/personality.html

Pretty unique in that it tallies results as you go along.

Have some me:

O21gV72.png

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm taking a break from studying... and I had to go back and take it again because I started to click on things just for the joy of watching things move at the bottom of the page... I am very distractable! I even spent a while as an ENTJ according to the bottom of the page, which I found kind of unnerving :unsure:

Your personality

Openness:79%

Conscientiousness:60%

Extraversion:62%

Agreeableness: 54%

Neuroticism
: 38%

Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Perceiving

apparently this is what you get for clicking the middle option for most of the choices! :)

Null

-
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
"I enjoy thinking about things" is about the most vague statement I've ever heard, haha.

Openness: 24%
Conscientiousness: 16%
Extraversion: 21%
Agreeableness: 46%
Neuroticism: 95% (ouch)

Introverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving

Really enjoyed that! Switched between ISFP and ISFJ a lot which was interesting to watch. Expected my agreeableness to be much higher.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Openness:66%
Conscientiousness: 28%
Extravision: 24%
Agreeableness: 44%
Neuroticism: 85%

Introverted Sensing Thinking Perceiving

DaftGuru

[MENTION=22264]jscrothers[/MENTION] - This test is really no different than any other big five test. It's the same test, just with real-time updates.

It gave me RLUAN (ISFP), but E/A (agreeableness scale) was 50/50, so it's really RLUXN (ISXP).

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
9bd4e093d240819ecb196c4a94e535b8.png

This was a fun one!! :happy2: I initially got ESFP, but quickly changed to ENFP as I went through the questions. I don't think it ever changed after that.

Fregoli

MBTI Type
ESTP
ESTP

Extraverted Sensing Thinking Perceiving

ESTPs are hands-on learners who live in the moment, seeking the best in life, wanting to share it with their friends. The ESTP is open to situations, able to improvise to bring about desired results. They are active people who want to solve their problems rather than simply discuss them. The ESTP knows everyone who matters and everything there is to do because they are very resourceful, always knowing where the fun and action is. They like to indulge themselves in the finer things in life and to bring other people with them. Their goal in life is to sell themselves and their ideas to others. Dramatic and debonair, they are gifted at earning others' confidence. ESTPs get great satisfaction from acting on their impulses. Activities involving great power, speed, thrill and risk are attractive to the ESTP. Chronic stifling of these impulses makes the ESTP feel dead inside.

Your personality

Openness:
50%

Conscientiousness:
50%

Extraversion:
85%

Agreeableness:
52%

Neuroticism:
34%

Olm the Water King

across the universe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Openness: 79%
Conscientiousness: 28%
Extraversion: 46%
Agreeableness: 60%

INFP

That neuroticism though...:(

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Your personality
Openness:
60%
Conscientiousness:
21%
Extraversion:
54%
Agreeableness:
34%
Neuroticism:
79%
ISTPs excel at analyzing situations to reach the heart of a problem so that they can swiftly implement a functional repair, making them ideally suited to the field of engineering. Naturally quiet people, they are interested in understanding how systems operate, focusing on efficient operation and structure. They are open to new information and approaches. But contrary to their seemingly quiet and detached natures, ISTPs are often capable of humorously insightful observations about the world around them, and can be closet daredevils who live on the edge by gravitating toward fast-moving or risky hobbies. ISTPs tend to save their energy until they see a project worthy of their time, and then they launch themselves at it.

ISTP? Really? I've never received that before, I don't agree with that either. Though the description is fitting in some areas, overall I don't think it is pour moi.

I voted high agreement on most of the questions regarding about talkative ness and being fairly quick to socially initiate.

I'm confused as to where that conclusion has come from.

wolfy

awsm
Your personality
Openness:
24%

Conscientiousness:
21%

Extraversion:
69%

Agreeableness:
46%

Neuroticism:
44%

Extraverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It's really fun/interesting to watch the results change after time. Answering only the first 5 questions (1 for each of the 5 on the scale), I got ISTJ. Stayed ISTJ almost the entirety of the test until I said "strongly disagree" to "I have a sharp tongue." Switched back to ISTJ again towards to end of the test (I was neutral on being "concerned about others"). Also, what's up with some of these repeat questions? I was asked if I follow through with my plans 4 times.

Openness: 21%
Conscientiousness: 58%
Extraversion: 16%
Agreeableness: 56%
Neuroticism: 73%

Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging
ISTJs thrive on organisation. They keep their lives and environments well-regulated. They bring painstaking attention to detail in their work and will not rest until satisfied with a job well done. ISTJs are faithful, logical, organized, sensible, and earnest traditionalists. They earn success by thoroughness and dependability. Shutting out distractions, they take a practical, logical approach to their endeavors. Realistic and responsible, they work steadily toward their goals. They enjoy creating order in both their professional and personal lives. ISTJs are persons of thoughts and (sometimes) emotions. They prefer dealing with the present and factual, using various options to make decisions.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Openness: 46%
Conscientiousness: 8%
Extraversion: 21%
Agreeableness: 48%
Neuroticism: 76%

ISFP

:bunnyd:

I don't usually score so high in Agreeableness.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Openness: 66%
Conscientiousness: 5%
Extraversion: 56%
Agreeableness: 85%
Neuroticism: 76%

INFP

Started out as ISFP, switched to ESFP for a bit, back to ISFP, then switched over to the N side and remained INFP for the remainder of the test. But damn, seeing that Conscientiousness score get lower...and lower...I chuckled. My Agreeableness was way up there. I do try. :blush:

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Mis resultados!:

Transformation of types throughout the test: ENFP ---> INFP ----> ISFP ----> ISTP ----> ISFP.

Openness: 56%
Conscientiousness: 5%
Extraversion: 8%
Agreeableness: 48%
Neuroticism: 88%

These questions are too general as always... for "I am easy to satisfy" I could easily put all five options. Easy to satisfy physical needs or mental stimulation? Easy to satisfy as in having low standards and basic needs or just being highly receptive to the stimulus you receive? Sorry for the unnecessary negativity here, but my indecisiveness is a disease that can only be cured by having extremely well defined questions.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Thank you!
Thank you for participating in the personality test. Below you'll find the interpretation of your results:

Your personality
Openness:

73%
Conscientiousness:

24%
Extraversion:

76%
Agreeableness:

85%
Neuroticism:

40%
Extraverted iNtuitive Feeling Perceiving
ENFPs are initiators of change, keenly perceptive of possibilities. They energize and stimulate others through their contagious enthusiasm. They prefer the start-up phase of a project or relationship, and are tireless in the pursuit of new-found interests.

ENFPs are able to anticipate the needs of others and to offer them needed help and appreciation. They bring zest, joy, liveliness, and a zany sense of fun to all aspects of their lives. They are at their best in situations that are fluid and changing, and that allow them to express their creativity and use their charisma. They tend to idealize people, and can be disappointed when reality fails to fulfill their expectations. They are easily frustrated if a project requires a great deal of follow-up or attention to detail.

Was actually hoping to get some curveball personality type just for fun, but after taking it once, I end up getting my own type. Oh well, that works for me :D

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFP

Openess - 79%

Extraversion: 34%

Agreeableness: 54%

Alya

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nothing new here...
Your personality
Openness: 44%
Extraversion: 40%
Agreeableness: 24%
Neuroticism: 69%

ISTPs excel at analyzing situations to reach the heart of a problem so that they can swiftly implement a functional repair, making them ideally suited to the field of engineering. Naturally quiet people, they are interested in understanding how systems operate, focusing on efficient operation and structure. They are open to new information and approaches. But contrary to their seemingly quiet and detached natures, ISTPs are often capable of humorously insightful observations about the world around them, and can be closet daredevils who live on the edge by gravitating toward fast-moving or risky hobbies. ISTPs tend to save their energy until they see a project worthy of their time, and then they launch themselves at it.

It changed through ENFP-INTP-INFP-INTP-ISTP-ISFP-ISTP.

Eum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Openness: 48%
Conscientiousness: 56%
Extraversion: 11%
Agreeableness: 11%
Neuroticism: 88%

Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging

TheUnknown

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
9w1
Yikes!!! At least they are consistent if anything else, although I would have thought that the configuration of the results would have indicated towards me being an INFP instead of an ISFP. I'm always some form of IxFx whichever test I do.

Openness:
69%

Conscientiousness:
42%

Extraversion:
21%

Agreeableness:
88%

Neuroticism:
97%

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your personality
Openness: 69%
Conscientiousness: 48%
Extraversion: 34%
Agreeableness: 69%
Neuroticism: 50%

ISFPs are peaceful, easygoing people who adopt a 'live and let live' approach to life. They enjoy taking things at their own pace and tend to live in the moment. Although quiet, they are pleasant, considerate, and caring, devoted to the people in their lives. Although not inclined to debate or necessarily even air their views, their values are important to them. ISFPs' interest can be held best through experiential learning, at which many excel. ISFPs will practice playing an instrument or honing a favored skill for hours on end, not so much as practice as for the joy of the experience.