• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

SimilarMinds.com Function Test

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Where does Ti fit into your list btw? You forgot to add it. I mean you're definitely some sort of Ixxx if you prefer literally every introverted funciton over all of the extroverted ones lol. I think ISFP is more likely than INFP since your Ne is dead last.

I've taken this test before, but it's been a while and I forgot what it gave me before, so I'll take it again for fun. Some of these questions...

My results:

Si (75%) > Fi (70%) > Fe (60%) > Te (50%) - Ti (50%) > Ne (30%) > Se (25%) > Ni (10%)

based on your results your type is likely - isfj

Gawain

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Fi (100%) > Ne (90%) > Ni (75%) > Si (75%) > Ti (65%) > Se (55%) > Fe (55%)> Te (20%)

Based on results, most likely INFP. Well, no surprises there! lol

plastic ciel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oops lol. It was right after Te.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ni = Fi > Ne = Ti > Si > Te > Fe > Se

So INxP > INxJ > Everything Else.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Jungian Cognitive Functions Test

Questions need to stop being so awkward and unrelatable. They all read like

I organize my logical world through patterns or insights that come from internal stimuli.
I seek emotional opportunities to demonstrate my ability to remember the past.
I measure my feelings and others' feelings through an objective, rational framework or model.
I am accustomed to the finer details in my emotional world.​

Look at all them ties. A two-way tie for first. A three-way tie for fourth place. :shrug:

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (85%)
Ni (Introverted Intuition) (85%)
Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (75%)
Te (Extroverted Thinking) (65%)
Ti (Introverted Thinking) (65%)
Fi (Introverted Feeling) (65%)
Se (Extroverted Sensing) (50%)
Si (Introverted Sensing) (35%)

based on your results your type is likely - infj​

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Te (Extroverted Thinking) (95%)
your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (35%)
your valuation of / adherence to your own internally devised logic/rational

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (70%)
your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (75%)
your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (25%)
your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

Si (Introverted Sensing) (40%)
your valuation of / focus on internal sensations and reliving past moments

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (50%)
your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (70%)
your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
based on your results your type is likely - entj

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION] The order of your functions is so organized. It's like the rainbow of functions. It pleases me

Edit: I just realized that this is because you put them in that order, not because you scored in that order. Now I feel dumb LOL :doh:

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION] The order of your functions is so organized. It's like the rainbow of functions. It pleases me

Edit: I just realized that this is because you put them in that order, not because you scored in that order. Now I feel dumb LOL :doh:

I just copied the results directly from the site.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Te (Extroverted Thinking) (30%)
your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (45%)

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (75%)
your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (50%)
your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

Si (Introverted Sensing) (55%)

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (65%)
your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
based on your results your type is likely - unclear

Er... What does this mean?

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I always get different results on this test! Here is what I got this time.

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (75%)

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (60%)

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (60%)

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (40%)

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (15%)

Si (Introverted Sensing) (60%)

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (45%)

based on your results your type is likely - estj

lol Fi was second.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Somehow, it still pulled the right result out of this weirdness. LOL at Fi = Te.

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (90%)

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (55%)

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (35%)

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (70%)

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (80%)

Si (Introverted Sensing) (70%)

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (55%)

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (90%)

based on your results your type is likely - isfp

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I believe the problem with this test is that it evaluates the strength of preference between extraverted and introverted functions but inadequately evaluates the ranking of the functions themselves. So like I have a very strong Te preference (over Ti) but my Te is not preferred over Ni and it didn't pick up on that.

Jaguar

Look at all them ties. A two-way tie for first. A three-way tie for fourth place. :shrug:

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (85%)
Te (Extroverted Thinking) (65%)
Ti (Introverted Thinking) (65%)

based on your results your type is likely - infj​

I see an overall picture of flexibility when I look at those numbers. And mine:

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (80%)

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (85%)

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (95%)

With scores that close, to make any qualitative claims based on such small quantitative differences is pointless. Now, if Ni = 95 and Ne = 65, it might get my attention. But it doesn't. The same applies to Te and Ti. I look for an overall picture, not which one is higher than another (by a small percentage) and somehow find that significant. Those percentages could easily change on a retake, not to mention - some of the questions on that test were pure crap. Whether or not someone likes money has nothing to do with a function-attitude. The bottom line is: that so-called test isn't really measuring what it claims.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
With scores that close, to make any qualitative claims based on such small quantitative differences is pointless. Now, if Ni = 95 and Ne = 65, it might get my attention. But it doesn't. The same applies to Te and Ti. I look for an overall picture, not which one is higher than another (by a small percentage) and somehow find that significant. Those percentages could easily change on a retake, not to mention - some of the questions on that test were pure crap. Whether or not someone likes money has nothing to do with a function-attitude. The bottom line is: that so-called test isn't really measuring what it claims.
Seriously. If you rely on a rank-ordering of JCFs, you're doing yourself a huge disservice. On average, in taking multiple tests multiple times over a years-long period, I've found that four of the eight JCFs are within 8% of one another for me. I doubt that's uncommon.

And slap this test in front of a layperson, too, and they wouldn't know how to even take the test in the first place.

I enjoy fine-tuning a definition or concept to support a theory, perspective or framework.​

"Why, yes, I do enjoy fine-tuning a definition or concept to support a theory, perspective or framework." .. ? :unsure:

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oooold.... anyway Fi-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si-Fe-Te-Se

estorm

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Here are my results ...

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (55%)

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (90%)

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (75%)

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (20%)

Si (Introverted Sensing) (40%)

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (55%)

based on your results your type is likely - intp

What I don't see here with these numbers is that while I may go both Ne and Ni, I probably rely more on N in general than T. So as an INTJ, Ni>Te feels right.

AbsolutelyNothing

MBTI Type
ISfj
Enneagram
6w?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Well...

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (10%)
Ti (Introverted Thinking) (70%)
Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (60%)
Ni (Introverted Intuition) (30%)
Se (Extroverted Sensing) (40%)
Si (Introverted Sensing) (85%)
Fi (Introverted Feeling) (30%)

c-jade

daisies and thunderstorms
MBTI Type
ENFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Te (Extroverted Thinking) (45%)

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (35%)

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (55%)

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (65%)

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (25%)

Si (Introverted Sensing) (80%)

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (85%)

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (50%)

based on your results your type is likely - esfj

These results are never consistent for me.

Null

-
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Te (Extroverted Thinking) (50%)
Ti (Introverted Thinking) (55%)
Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (45%)
Ni (Introverted Intuition) (80%)
Se (Extroverted Sensing) (0%)
Si (Introverted Sensing) (75%)