• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Big Picture or Detail oriented quiz

á´…eparted

passages
Not surprised. It really depends on the situation, and who you asked. It's also I recognize the importance of both. Stress usually drives me towards being more detailed, success drives me to ignore details.

You scored 53 on a scale of 100.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Correctly scored me at 43.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
You scored 71 on a scale of 100

Ya, definitely rings true for me. I'm horrible at noticing new things about people like hair or clothing.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You scored 48 on a scale of 100.

Your obtained grade is Detail Oriented Thinker

But just barely.

boomslang

friendly and accessible
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You scored 51 on a scale of 100.

Your obtained grade is Big Picture Thinker

Dat balance.

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You scored 48 on a scale of 100.

Your obtained grade is Detail Oriented Thinker

But just barely.
ME TOO.

HELL YEAH MOTHERFUCKER 48 POINTS MASTER RACE

predator.gif

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Congratulations – you have completed the Big Picture vs. Detail Oriented Quiz.

You scored 50 on a scale of 100.

Your obtained grade is Equal Balance

(0 = Detail Oriented Thinker, 100 = Big Picture Thinker)

Often we are a mixture of both “Big Picture” and “Detail Oriented” thinking, so please keep in mind no score from this quiz is better than any other score – it’s just about finding out more about who you are and how your individual brain works.

:doh:

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Congratulations – you have completed the Big Picture vs. Detail Oriented Quiz.

You scored 50 on a scale of 100.

Your obtained grade is Equal Balance

Often we are a mixture of both “Big Picture” and “Detail Oriented” thinking, so please keep in mind no score from this quiz is better than any other score – it’s just about finding out more about who you are and how your individual brain works.

:doh:

Ya, the way the results are presented just give off the impression that big picture thinking is more valuable because that's the highest score you can get. But there is definitely a place for detail oriented people, and a place for big picture thinkers. We need people of all varieties in the work force and in different positions. I actually really appreciate my big picture perspective, but I absolutely suck when it comes to pulling all the details together to make sure things get done and executed without mistakes.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
You scored 58 on a scale of 100.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got 59... i'm not surprised with those questions though and the way I answered. I think I can be detail orientated, it's just that when I am it's not always appropriate so it can seem bizarre. It's more like I will obsess over a detail as if it is the answer to everything...when I am stressed...but actually realise it has no relevance whatsoever. So I have misappropriated detail orientated focus. Yeah that sounds about right. Also I don't think I think 'more' in metaphor's and abstract form... maybe more than others but not more than non metaphor or abstract form... if that makes sense... so a few i marked neutral because of that... meh.:smile:

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ya, the way the results are presented just give off the impression that big picture thinking is more valuable because that's the highest score you can get. But there is definitely a place for detail oriented people, and a place for big picture thinkers. We need people of all varieties in the work force and in different positions. I actually really appreciate my big picture perspective, but I absolutely suck when it comes to pulling all the details together to make sure things get done and executed without mistakes.

Is focus the problem?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You scored 59 on a scale of 100.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
34/100, strongly Detail Oriented. Not surprised at all. Although I like to think that I choose the details most necessary to creating a harmonious big picture.

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Is focus the problem?

Ya, I have no doubt. My mind shifts from topic to topic so quickly that I'm often only ever scanning the situation. And even when I do sit down to plan things out and make a detailed directive, I can quickly become bored of doing that and start to feel antsy. But I'm curious if this may tie into type as well. I'd assume sensors would be more aware their environment and at least for that particular question, would answer yes, that they do notice a friend's hair style or whatnot.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
67 out of 100.

I'm honestly just not the most common-sensical person, nor am I a realist. I'm love brainstorming, but I just have no idea how to go through with anything. Hence why I've never finished any of my novels. :unsure: