• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Yet another test

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
This test is supposed to measure your intro/extroversion. I think a lot of it has to do with more Big 5 traits, but it was interesting to take.

Olm the Water King

across the universe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sociability

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who enjoys socializing with both large and smaller, more intimate groups of people. You don't mind being around big crowds, but that doesn't mean you'll want to crash every party you're invited to. Having an active social life and extending your network of friends is relatively important to you, but it isn't the most crucial thing. You've managed to strike a great balance between actively involving yourself in your larger social network, and spending some quality time with a few intimate friends. Although you may not always be the conversation-starter or the "life of the party", you are generally a very outgoing individual, whether among friends or people you are less familiar with.

Fregoli

MBTI Type
ESTP
Sociability
According to your results you appear to be the type of person who enjoys socializing often, especially with large groups of people. You likely have an extensive social network, and rarely pass up the opportunity to expand it even further. Having an active social life appears fairly important to you, so chances are that when the opportunity to go out with "the gang" arises, you'll seldom turn it down. Individuals who score similarly to you enjoy interacting with a variety of people, regardless if they're friends or strangers. They are extremely people-oriented, are often described as the "life of the party" and tend to be exceptionally outgoing.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who doesn't socialize often. You likely have a limited social network, and possibly aren't really interested in extending it beyond a few close and intimate friendships. Having an active social life apparently isn't the most important thing to you. Chances are that when the opportunity arises to socialize among a large group of people, you'll likely turn it down if possible. This doesn't necessarily mean you don't enjoy socializing or being around people. Rather, you generally prefer spending time with smaller groups of friends. Individuals who score similarly to you typically aren't conversation-starters, especially with people they aren't familiar with. In addition, they aren't known to be exceptionally outgoing, unless among close friends.

á´…eparted

passages
Sociability

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who enjoys socializing very often, especially with large groups of people ? the bigger, the better! You most likely have an extensive social network, and rarely, if ever, pass up the opportunity to expand it even further. Having an active social life appears extremely important to you, so chances are that when the opportunity to go out with "the gang" arises, you'll seldom turn it down. Individuals who score similarly to you enjoy interacting with a variety of people, regardless if they're friends or strangers. They are extremely people-oriented, are often described as the "life of the party" and tend to be exceptionally outgoing.

Not surprised. Yay extroversion!

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
This is the third time I've clicked on this link and immediately "nope'd" out upon seeing 81 questions and 25 minutes.

The panic is so visceral...

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
After some encouragement, I decided to give it a shot.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
23 :shock:

come on... I'm not that antisocial! well... I'm not shy anyway and I certainly don't think I answered anything that would indicate that... I even pointed out that I'm quite good at chatting with strangers and helping people out with things! Sure I might hate crowds and feel perfectly comfortable hanging out with myself, but who doesn't? :huh:

the test is obviously broken... or I misread it and clicked the wrong things :unsure:

á´…eparted

passages
23 :shock:

come on... I'm not that antisocial! well... I'm not shy anyway and I certainly don't think I answered anything that would indicate that... I even pointed out that I'm quite good at chatting with strangers and helping people out with things! Sure I might hate crowds and feel perfectly comfortable hanging out with myself, but who doesn't? :huh:

the test is obviously broken... or I misread it and clicked the wrong things :unsure:

I took it on my phone earlier and it gave me a super low number and I was like "uhh... this is DEFINITELY wrong". I took it again when I got home to my computer and then the result was accurate as I posted above.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I took it on my phone earlier and it gave me a super low number and I was like "uhh... this is DEFINITELY wrong". I took it again when I got home to my computer and then the result was accurate as I posted above.

I would retry it, but I'm on eastern time and my first day of work for the week is tomorrow! :laugh:

a test giving me questionable results isn't enough to make me take it again when I should probably be going to bed... probably... maybe...

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who doesn't socialize very often. You likely have a limited social network, and possibly aren't really interested in extending it beyond a few close and intimate friendships. Having an active social life doesn't appear to be an important thing to you. Chances are that when the opportunity arises to socialize among a large group of people, you'll most likely turn it down if possible. This doesn't necessarily mean you don't enjoy socializing or being around people. Rather, you tend to prefer spending time with smaller groups of friends. Individuals who score similarly to you typically aren't conversation-starters, especially with people they aren't familiar with. In addition, they aren't known to be exceptionally outgoing, unless among close friends.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
results are taking forever to load... :dry:
stupid test

oh here we go :happy2:

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who enjoys socializing with both large and smaller, more intimate groups of people. You don't mind being around big crowds, but that doesn't mean you'll want to crash every party you're invited to. Having an active social life and extending your network of friends is relatively important to you, but it isn't the most crucial thing. You've managed to strike a great balance between actively involving yourself in your larger social network, and spending some quality time with a few intimate friends. Although you may not always be the conversation-starter or the "life of the party", you are generally a very outgoing individual, whether among friends or people you are less familiar with.

Well I think its more correct to say I'm extroverted mbti wise. To which I relate brain chemistry and cortical arousal levels. I didnt answer 'yay lets go' to most of the questions about socializing with large groups and being the life of the party. Though all the questions about ease of contact etc. got affirmative answers (because it's true).
I don't have tons of friends etc. Though it's generally quite easy for me to make new acquaintances or start conversations with strangers etc. I generally am not that interested in alot of people. But if you put me in a circle of like minded (aka intelligent) people or expose me to new interesting situations I'm very engaged.
I tend to have very 'shallow' relationships with people (ie: i'll be nice to them etc. but it generally wont go further than a few words exchanged in the lack of some common interest. The longest conversations I strike with strangers are usually about their specialty - ie asking taxi drivers about their work environment, tax situation, cost etc. and how their business work, then doing the same with an uber driver on the way back - but small chat tends to bore me)

I grew less interested in 'intellectual conversations' with time due to the diminishing returns. ie: I feel like every 'philosophical' discussion I stumble upon is something i've already largely thought about / discussed a decade earlier, and, maybe it's an ENTP thing but I don't usually strive for excellence in a field, I want to know enough to have good mental tools on the topic. Tools which I've already acquired long ago in most of the topics which interest me. Though it may be an issue of not having found the right circles.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think I contradict myself too much on this test to have any accurate results.

c-jade

daisies and thunderstorms
MBTI Type
ENFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sociability - 52

This is actually incredibly accurate.

Null

-
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
23 - According to your results you appear to be the type of person who doesn't socialize often. You likely have a limited social network, and possibly aren't really interested in extending it beyond a few close and intimate friendships. Having an active social life apparently isn't the most important thing to you. Chances are that when the opportunity arises to socialize among a large group of people, you'll likely turn it down if possible. This doesn't necessarily mean you don't enjoy socializing or being around people. Rather, you generally prefer spending time with smaller groups of friends. Individuals who score similarly to you typically aren't conversation-starters, especially with people they aren't familiar with. In addition, they aren't known to be exceptionally outgoing, unless among close friends.

I don't get these questions about being ambitious, what does that have to do with anything.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Snapshot Report
Sociability

Very true :hi: