• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Socionics Type Test

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Test Result

Your Sociotype: ILI-1Te NiTe (INTp)
Intuitive Logical Introvert - The Critic

Brief Description of the ILI

Using introverted intuition as his base function and extroverted thinking as his creative, the ILI is capable of deep and vivid imagery as well as the ability to analyze the correctness of conclusions. In fact, the ILI is excellent at critiquing everything from someone's statements and conclusions to the food he eats. They have an inherent understanding of the weak points in any argument, and they are particularly adept at identifying both empirical weaknesses and logical inconsistencies. As paradoxical as it might sound, the ILI has both the ability to foresee future trends and events, while at the same time refusing to make any assumptions that lack a thorough empirical backing. At his best, the ILI will act as a very useful advisor, pointing out weaknesses and flaws that he sees, while also making suggestions for improvements. At his worst, the ILI's penchant for deep and secluded thoughts, coupled with his refusal to sacrifice truth and accuracy in favor of diplomacy, can result in leaving him socially isolated.

- See more at: Tests

Other possible types
LIE (ENTj): 88% as likely as ILI. Compare the ILI (INTp) and LIE (ENTj) types here!
LII (INTj): 57% as likely as ILI. Compare the ILI (INTp) and LII (INTj) types here!
SLI (ISTp): 50% as likely as ILI. Compare the ILI (INTp) and SLI (ISTp) types here!

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your Sociotype: SEI-2Fe :Si::Fe: (ISFp)
Sensing Ethical Introvert - The Mediator

Brief Description of the SEI

Other Possible Types

So this would correlate to an ISFJ in MBTI?

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sociotype: EII-1Fi FiNe (INFj)
Ethical Intuitive Introvert - The Empath

Using introverted feeling as her base function and extroverted intuition as her creative, the EII is adept at understanding people's internal drive and motivation. She often acts reserved, respectful, and polite around others she does not know well but will eventually open up more. She implicitly trusts her intuition when judging someone, and this intuition serves her well at grasping more abstract concepts. EIIs need to constantly set new goals for themselves and they care deeply about meeting these goals. However it should be noted that these goals are very personal, and she places less weight on the conventional achievements that society values, so often any correlation is largely coincidental. At her best, the EII is known for respecting other people's beliefs and values while also being an overachiever at school and work; at her worst, the EII's compassion and empathy can cause her undue harm when the people she cares about are suffering. Overall, the EII cares about diligence, meeting one's individuals goals, and respecting others; she distates behavior that is overtly loud, abrasive, or aggressive. - See more at: Tests

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your Sociotype: LII-2Ne TiNe :Ti::Ne: (INTj)
Logical Intuitive Introvert - The Analyst

Using introverted thinking as his base function and extroverted intuition as his creative, the LII is adept at creating a concept of reality through the synthesis and application of preformulated principles and rules. When formulating new principles, the LII methodically analyzes new information, taking the salient aspects and discarding the extraneous. Staying within the boundaries of his principles, the LII is capable of generating new ideas and possibilities of how the world could work. At its best, this ability gives the LII an aura of confidence and insightfulness into areas of abstraction and possibility that many other types don't have; at its worst, this ability may lead the LII to possibilities so impractical or unreachable that he is perceived as others to be out of touch with reality. Additionally, the LIIs inclination for deep isolated thoughts often leaves him disconnected from societal interaction--as if he is constantly an observer but never a participant.

EII (INFj): 84% as likely as LII.
IEI (INFp): 78% as likely as LII.
ILE (ENTp): 75% as likely as LII.

:einstein2:

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Test Result
Your Sociotype: IEI-1Ni NiFe (INFp)
Intuitive Ethical Introvert - The Romantic

EIE (ENFj): 92% as likely as IEI. Compare the IEI (INFp) and EIE (ENFj) types here!
ILI (INTp): 80% as likely as IEI. Compare the IEI (INFp) and ILI (INTp) types here!
SEI (ISFp): 65% as likely as IEI. Compare the IEI (INFp) and SEI (ISFp) types here!

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I took this a while back and got ILE. I'd be interested to get different perspectives on it though.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Your Sociotype: EII-1Ne FiNe (INFj)

Brief Description of the EII

Using introverted feeling as her base function and extroverted intuition as her creative, the EII is adept at understanding people's internal drive and motivation. She often acts reserved, respectful, and polite around others she does not know well but will eventually open up more. She implicitly trusts her intuition when judging someone, and this intuition serves her well at grasping more abstract concepts. EIIs need to constantly set new goals for themselves and they care deeply about meeting these goals. However it should be noted that these goals are very personal, and she places less weight on the conventional achievements that society values, so often any correlation is largely coincidental. At her best, the EII is known for respecting other people's beliefs and values while also being an overachiever at school and work; at her worst, the EII's compassion and empathy can cause her undue harm when the people she cares about are suffering. Overall, the EII cares about diligence, meeting one's individuals goals, and respecting others; she distates behavior that is overtly loud, abrasive, or aggressive.

LII (INTj): 76% as likely as EII. Compare the EII (INFj) and LII (INTj) types here!
IEE (ENFp): 62% as likely as EII. Compare the EII (INFj) and IEE (ENFp) types here!
ILI (INTp): 60% as likely as EII. Compare the EII (INFj) and ILI (INTp) types here!
- See more at: Tests

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I pretty much always test as SEI (ISFp), that happens on this test. Yrs ago was vid typed as INFp though.

Whenever I've looked into socionics I don't fully identify with a type, or if a type seems close then I look at quadra descriptions or other elements and then things don't line up anymore. I feel like just as with mbti, 16 categories can't possibly cover the spectrum of humanity. BUT, because the socionics type descriptions and system differs from mbti, I think some people might line up and relate very neatly with socionics and not mbti, or mbti and not socionics.

Kas

Fabula rasa
Your Sociotype: EII-2Ne FiNe (INFj)

Also

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp
Your Sociotype: LIE-0 TeNi (ENTj)
Logical Intuitive Extrovert - The Entrepreneur

Brief Description of the LIE

Using extroverted thinking as his base function and introverted intuition as his creative, the LIE has an amazing ability at not only predicting future trends, but also understanding what is necessary to make these future trends profitable. The LIE has an innate understanding of the most valuable use of capital and labor, and has the energy and drive to align these tools to achieving his goals. The LIE easily assesses the validity and usefulness of any information he happens to run across. Like the EIE, the LIE has great leadership potential, but unlike the EIE, the LIE is less concerned with the effects of his decisions on people's relationships or emotions, and more concerned with the impersonal results. At his best, the LIE is a visionary leader who understands the the big picture as well as the risks and rewards of every decision. At his worst, the LIE can become so focused on the future and the bottom line that he loses touch with the present and his personal relationships. Additionally, the LIE can be so focused on achieving his external goals that he forgets to take care of his own personal needs.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Your Sociotype: EII-3Fi FiNe (INFj)

Brief Description of the EII

IEE (ENFp): 97% as likely as EII.
IEI (INFp): 84% as likely as EII.
EIE (ENFj): 79% as likely as EII.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I resonate the most with EIE ENFj in Socionics, after researching it. I spent a few months looking into the various aspects of Socionics, and well, it's my best fit, followed by SLE ESTp

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
How are you guys getting EII?

I hate socionics.

In Russia, socionics hates me.

Destiny

A wannabe dog
Your Sociotype: ILI-2Ni (INTp)
Intuitive Logical Introvert - The Critic

Brief Description of the ILI Using introverted intuition as his base function and extroverted thinking as his creative, the ILI is capable of deep and vivid imagery as well as the ability to analyze the correctness of conclusions. In fact, the ILI is excellent at critiquing everything from someone's statements and conclusions to the food he eats. They have an inherent understanding of the weak points in any argument, and they are particularly adept at identifying both empirical weaknesses and logical inconsistencies. As paradoxical as it might sound, the ILI has both the ability to foresee future trends and events, while at the same time refusing to make any assumptions that lack a thorough empirical backing. At his best, the ILI will act as a very useful advisor, pointing out weaknesses and flaws that he sees, while also making suggestions for improvements. At his worst, the ILI's penchant for deep and secluded thoughts, coupled with his refusal to sacrifice truth and accuracy in favor of diplomacy, can result in leaving him socially isolated.

Other Possible Types
LIE (ENTj): 79% as likely as ILI.
IEI (INFp): 75% as likely as ILI.
LII (INTj): 69% as likely as ILI.

iHeartCats

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
no
Your Sociotype: ESE-2Si FeSi (ESFj)
Ethical Sensing Extrovert - The Enthusiast

Using extroverted feeling as her base function and introverted sensing as her creative, the ESE is adept at understanding people's emotional needs, and she often responds to these needs through comforting words and actions. Driven by a desire for harmony and perfection in her life, the ESE uses her emotional acuity to strengthen and solidify the relationships with the people she cares about in her life. The ESE enjoys bringing people together for social interaction and improving their moods through the use of games, laughter, music, and good food. Perhaps better than any other type (exept for maybe the SEI), the ESE understands the effect that this sensory stimuli can have on a person's emotional state. At her best, the ESE is a center of vibrant social interaction where the goal is harmony and happiness for all the group participants; at her worst, the ESE's desire to help others may cause her to neglect her own needs. Additionally, the ESE's penchant for empathy can often cause her undue strain when she bears the emotional pain that others are feeling.

BdnMznr.jpg

Other Possible Types
SEI (ISFp): 100% as likely as ESE. Compare the ESE (ESFj) and SEI (ISFp) types here!
SEE (ESFp): 79% as likely as ESE. Compare the ESE (ESFj) and SEE (ESFp) types here!
SLI (ISTp): 61% as likely as ESE. Compare the ESE (ESFj) and SLI (ISTp) types here!

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Account suspended. If you are the account owner please submit a ticket to our support team.

:mad:

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
EII - 6Ne ... I am not sure, I don't think I am a rational type in socionics, that's why I rather go with IEI