• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Celebrity Types Cognitive Functions Test

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Measuring by tests maybe but WHAT is measured is someting else. ;)

SLI is Si-Te-Fi-Ne Delta Qudra
ISTP is Ti-Se-Ni-Fe Beta Quadra
Completly differrent types with total diffetent values! Unless you have some sort of psyhatiric issuess and completlty outstand of logic you can claim that of course... :D

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Completly differrent types with total diffetent values! Unless you have some sort of psyhatiric issuess and completlty outstand of logic you can claim that of course... :D

MBTI doesn't address valuations and quadras.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
MBTI doesn't address valuations and quadras.

What? :dry:

You ego block are your dom and ter function. Ni-Te Si-Te etc.

S and N are perceptive in Socionics and F and T are judging functions.
This means for example INFj is INFP.

INFj or EII (Emotional>Intutive Introvert) has Fi Ne ego block. ;)

I think Quadras is only reasoble classification of types because these people posssesed same functions which means same brain but they operate in different ways. :bye:

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What? :dry:

You ego block are your dom and ter function. Ni-Te Si-Te etc.

S and N are perceptive in Socionics and F and T are judging functions.
This means for example INFj is INFP.

INFj or EII (Emotional>Intutive Introvert) has Fi Ne ego block. ;)

I think Quadras is only reasoble classification of types because these people posssesed same functions which means same brain but they operate in different ways. :bye:
Yeah, you're describing Socionics.

I'll just get to the point and link to the same image I always link to when someone just outright mocks someone else for believing that there's a difference between the two systems.

E93GMKW_d.jpg

So, two things here. First, that's a lot of red (and a lot of non-bolded black-on-turquoise cells) in the extraverted/extrotim entries. Second, that's a lot of blue in the types that are supposed to be subject to the j/p switch.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
This statistics is based by test and the desrpctions of types and both of them are awful. It is not based by the functions and what they represent which is same. Acording to the test I am LIE ;)

Jackobus

Enneagram
3w2
So, lately on tests I am getting things like these

Apart from the high Fe, maybe because my enenagram 9w1 makes me less strightforward and decisive and more prone to help people, it has got quite the interesting results...
But generally I do not think of these tests as valuable use to me

MBTI Type
ISIS
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Keep trying to personally insult me because you don't understand how either system works. I especially like the part where you insult people but are too chickenshit to quote them. Pathetic. The functions in socionics are described and applied differently. Next time before you argue with someone read up on the material instead of using some basic shit you heard on the internet to pretend you know everything about a subject.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ne 60%
Ni 85%
Se 35%
Si 35%
Te 39%
Ti 85%
Fe 35%
Fi 72%

While almost everyone has a dominant cognitive function, your answers on the present test left you at a tie between two or more functions. If you are still curious, you may want to take this test again, or to try a traditional Jungian type test instead.

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Accidentally x'ed out the tab but this quote was pretty funny to me.

My own introspection and musings can keep me occupied for hours.

Introspection, Introspector, kind of funny, right? Although now that I've typed it out, it's not funny at all.

Whatever.

~Spec

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
w3BTzgH.png

Sitting here bored at work and figured I'd give this one another whirl.

Quick

MBTI Type
INFX
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Cognitive Function Test
Your most pronounced cognitive function is:
Introverted Intuition
result icon
You have a deep and persistent intellect that tends to receive its impetus from hunches at the very edge of consciousness. More often than not, you tend to be brooding over some problem or possibility, attempting to encompass all possible and impossible views on it at the same time, and to weave them all into something greater. Hence you have it in you to be seminally creative by developing completely new perspectives on big questions that were commonly thought settled. As a person you are likely to be thought highly original, unusual, and insightful. However, you tend to lack the joy of living in the present, your mind always being somewhere in the future. Your most likely Jungian type is INTJ or INFJ.

Ni = 86%
Ne = 77%
Ti = 60%
Fi = 52%
Si = 40%
Te = 36%
Se, Fe = 27%

Kinda shitty test IMO..

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
cognitive-function

All functions tests suck, but this is the worst. No way my Ne is that high.

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your dominant function is: extroverted thinking.
Te: 86%
Si: 85%
Ni: 61%
Ti: 44%
Se: 28%
Ne: 27%
Fi: 16%
Fe: 16%

Type: ESTJ

- - - Updated - - -

Your dominant function is: extroverted thinking.
Te: 86%
Si: 85%
Ni: 61%
Ti: 44%
Se: 28%
Ne: 27%
Fi: 16%
Fe: 16%

Type: ESTJ