• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm More Like An INFP According to How I Interpret My Results On This Test

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I also got Intrapersonal.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Intrapersonal

Your most dominant intelligence is intrapersonal! You're introspective, sensitive and a naturally deep thinker. According to Howard Gardner the intrapersonal intelligence has to do with introspective and self-reflective capacities. This refers to having a deep understanding of the self; what one's strengths or weaknesses are, what makes one unique, being able to predict one's own reactions or emotions. You're incredibly self-aware, independent and your inner emotional and spiritual life is rich. You're a natural poet at heart and your ability to influence the world with your ideas is incredible. You are truly a remarkable and unique individual!

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
... Intrapersonal.

Null

-
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Naturalistic
Your most dominant intelligence is naturalistic! You're down to earth, grounded, and deeply interconnected with your environment. You have a naturally holistic understanding of the world and you are a healer at heart. According to Howard Gardner's theory, this type of intelligence is nurturing and relates information to our natural surroundings. The naturalistic intelligence connects us to our environment and helps us interact with nature, animals and our fellow humans. Your mind is deeply rooted in a sensitive and empathetic perception of the world.

Bankoto

MBTI Type
????
Enneagram
5w4
Musical-rhythmic, apparently.

Listening to music does help me.

Eum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Logical–Mathematical

Your dominant intelligence is logical-mathematical! You're logical, intelligent, reliable and have naturally strong analytical abilities! According to Howard Gardner this intelligences enable people to thrive in logic, abstract thinking, reasoning, numbers and critical thinking. You thrive in math and you're a natural philosopher at heart. You understand the world and a series of systems with clear rules and laws. You easily identify patterns and you're a remarkable problem solver. Of all of the intelligence types, this enables you to be the most successful!