• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Easy 1 Question Love Languages Test

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Stage 5 Clinger

You basically want to suck up another person's time and headspace because you simply cannot imagine why someone who loves you wouldn't want to be attached to you on a near constant basis. You might be introverted, and accustomed to focusing your entire world around personal minutia so your true love would make you that personal minutia. Avoid the Sugar Daddy/Mommy who will just try to buy you off. Your best match is the Handsy Whoar who will at least want to spend as much time with you, however you'll have to settle for an orifice being penetrated at all times.

lol cool quiz jock. whoever could create such an accurate one question quiz must be a tru genius.

Olm the Water King

across the universe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Words or Some Shit

What people say is important to you and makes you feel good, despite the fact words are the easiest love language to fake. "I love you, playbuzz quiz taker. My life was incomplete without you, but now that we've found each other we can live happily ever after." Wow that was easy. I didn't even have to Google what to say. Anyways, you're very easy to please as long as your partner has a good script, and even if they don't, a sincere apology overrides all. You're susceptible to abuse because words are everything and unlike Shakira, you know that Hips DO lie, as do the fists and household objects that come whirling towards you. It's fine though, they say they love you and they'd never hurt you baby. Avoid the Handsy Whoar who will sweet talk your unmentionables away instantly, look to Slave Labor who will at least play lip service to you while they instruct you how to wash the dishes.

Also

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp
Sugar Daddy

d7210b26-22e9-41af-b6cd-61665cbb03cc.jpg

You're the Sugar Daddy/Mommy. As in, that's what you need to feel loved. Nothing feels better than that purse or gadget that a small 7 year hold stitched or soldered together for you at absurd markup. Love for you is directly correlated with the GDP of your mate. You're not shallow and materialistic though, you just have good taste and like your comforts, like that fancy new Cecil the Lion pelt you use to dry off your undercarriage after you use the bidet in one of the 7 bathrooms you have. You'll go well with any other type provided you can fulfill their needs enough for them to overlook you for the conspicuous consuming trash that you are.

That picture is everything.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Slave Labour

Your true love knows that for you, subservience is the way to thawing that ice cold taskmaster heart of yours. You busy yourself with inane tasks other people don't give a shit enough to help you with, so your mind equates labor with love. Talk is cheap, but watching your SO on their hands on knees scrubbing the toilet while you're free to kick back for some Netflix and Chill is romance at its core. Hey, you're easy to love, as long as this itemized and prioritized list of menial shit you want to do is co-opted by your mate. You'll match up well with Words or Some Shit, since if you doll out worthy praise your partner will be all too happy to do your bidding.

that's right... they must earn my love with hard labor :devil:

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
"found" lol.

Stage 5 Clinger

You basically want to suck up another person's time and headspace because you simply cannot imagine why someone who loves you wouldn't want to be attached to you on a near constant basis

Um, why wouldn't they want to be?

You might be introverted, and accustomed to focusing your entire world around personal minutia so your true love would make you that personal minutia. Avoid the Sugar Daddy/Mommy who will just try to buy you off.

Why would I avoid this?

Your best match is the Handsy Whoar who will at least want to spend as much time with you, however you'll have to settle for an orifice being penetrated at all times.
Settle?

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Slave Labour

Your true love knows that for you, subservience is the way to thawing that ice cold taskmaster heart of yours. You busy yourself with inane tasks other people don't give a shit enough to help you with, so your mind equates labor with love. Talk is cheap, but watching your SO on their hands on knees scrubbing the toilet while you're free to kick back for some Netflix and Chill is romance at its core. Hey, you're easy to love, as long as this itemized and prioritized list of menial shit you want to do is co-opted by your mate. You'll match up well with Words or Some Shit, since if you doll out worthy praise your partner will be all too happy to do your bidding.

-

Yeah, that's right. Now bring me a goblet of something cool and refreshing. And I wish for some music. Does anyone have a fiddle?

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Words or Some Shit

What people say is important to you and makes you feel good, despite the fact words are the easiest love language to fake. "I love you, playbuzz quiz taker. My life was incomplete without you, but now that we've found each other we can live happily ever after." Wow that was easy. I didn't even have to Google what to say. Anyways, you're very easy to please as long as your partner has a good script, and even if they don't, a sincere apology overrides all. You're susceptible to abuse because words are everything and unlike Shakira, you know that Hips DO lie, as do the fists and household objects that come whirling towards you. It's fine though, they say they love you and they'd never hurt you baby. Avoid the Handsy Whoar who will sweet talk your unmentionables away instantly, look to Slave Labor who will at least play lip service to you while they instruct you how to wash the dishes.

gromit

likes this
Initially torn between handsy whoar and stage 5 clinger but ended up selecting the one for handy whoar.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=5639]JocktheMotie[/MENTION], why you no likea my posta? I feel excluded.

Mario_sad.png

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Initially torn between handsy whoar and stage 5 clinger but ended up selecting the one for handy whoar.

FINALLY another whoar.

[MENTION=5639]JocktheMotie[/MENTION], why you no likea my posta? I feel excluded.

Mario_sad.png

Being withholding makes me incredibly happy. Especially to those who desire the affirmation.

Aww yisssss.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sugar Daddy

d7210b26-22e9-41af-b6cd-61665cbb03cc.jpg

You're the Sugar Daddy/Mommy. As in, that's what you need to feel loved. Nothing feels better than that purse or gadget that a small 7 year hold stitched or soldered together for you at absurd markup. Love for you is directly correlated with the GDP of your mate. You're not shallow and materialistic though, you just have good taste and like your comforts, like that fancy new Cecil the Lion pelt you use to dry off your undercarriage after you use the bidet in one of the 7 bathrooms you have. You'll go well with any other type provided you can fulfill their needs enough for them to overlook you for the conspicuous consuming trash that you are.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Stage 5 Clinger

You basically want to suck up another person's time and headspace because you simply cannot imagine why someone who loves you wouldn't want to be attached to you on a near constant basis. You might be introverted, and accustomed to focusing your entire world around personal minutia so your true love would make you that personal minutia. Avoid the Sugar Daddy/Mommy who will just try to buy you off. Your best match is the Handsy Whoar who will at least want to spend as much time with you, however you'll have to settle for an orifice being penetrated at all times.

lol cool quiz jock. whoever could create such an accurate one question quiz must be a tru genius.

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, firstly. None of these options appealed to me. All of them seemed pretty worthless way to tell someone you love them.

But I ended up settling with slave labor. Nothing says "I love you" more then putting effort in doing something you dont want to do. But doing it anyway because your partner believe its important.

Plus Slave Labor. How can I resist that?

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaas. A step closer to world domination.

Soon... soon.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was torn between Handsy Hoar and Shitty Words. ;)

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
to suck up another

Stage 5 Clinger

You basically want to suck up another person's time and headspace because you simply cannot imagine why someone who loves you wouldn't want to be attached to you on a near constant basis. You might be introverted, and accustomed to focusing your entire world around personal minutia so your true love would make you that personal minutia. Avoid the Sugar Daddy/Mommy who will just try to buy you off. Your best match is the Handsy Whoar who will at least want to spend as much time with you, however you'll have to settle for an orifice being penetrated at all times