• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Easy 1 Question Love Languages Test

Oh god I got stage 5 clInger :blush: but at least I'm not using my companions as slave labor unlike some :newwink:

Words are cheap. Words can be uttered with absolutely no feelings backing them up. It’s how people can keep saying I love you long after the emotion has fled. Actions- energy given freely and expressing affection, are worth their weight in gold. When someone keeps telling you they love you but all the little things they used to do are now absent, be concerned.

Besides, a woman would get nothing less from me in return. I express heartfelt affection through actions backed by words.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Words are cheap. Words can be uttered with absolutely no feelings backing them up. It’s how people can keep saying I love you long after the emotion has fled. Actions- energy given freely and expressing affection, are worth their weight in gold. When someone keeps telling you they love you but all the little things they used to do are now absent, be concerned.

Besides, a woman would get nothing less from me in return. I express heartfelt affection through actions backed by words.
Exactly my tactics are at least not empty gestures :wink:. Chrisakes your supposed to have intimate time with your partner.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I'm pathetic and clingy because I prefer experience to things? Clearly this is Capitalist propaganda.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Stage 5 Clinger

You basically want to suck up another person's time and headspace because you simply cannot imagine why someone who loves you wouldn't want to be attached to you on a near constant basis. You might be introverted, and accustomed to focusing your entire world around personal minutia so your true love would make you that personal minutia. Avoid the Sugar Daddy/Mommy who will just try to buy you off. Your best match is the Handsy Whoar who will at least want to spend as much time with you, however you'll have to settle for an orifice being penetrated at all times.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Stage 5 Clinger

You basically want to suck up another person's time and headspace because you simply cannot imagine why someone who loves you wouldn't want to be attached to you on a near constant basis. You might be introverted, and accustomed to focusing your entire world around personal minutia so your true love would make you that personal minutia. Avoid the Sugar Daddy/Mommy who will just try to buy you off. Your best match is the Handsy Whoar who will at least want to spend as much time with you, however you'll have to settle for an orifice being penetrated at all times.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Slave Labour

Your true love knows that for you, subservience is the way to thawing that ice cold taskmaster heart of yours. You busy yourself with inane tasks other people don't give a shit enough to help you with, so your mind equates labor with love. Talk is cheap, but watching your SO on their hands on knees scrubbing the toilet while you're free to kick back for some Netflix and Chill is romance at its core. Hey, you're easy to love, as long as this itemized and prioritized list of menial shit you want to do is co-opted by your mate. You'll match up well with Words or Some Shit, since if you doll out worthy praise your partner will be all too happy to do your bidding

Heh, fitting for a demon king.