• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Apply Magic Sauce

Olm the Water King

across the universe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Apply Magic Sauce - Prediction API -

Not really a test, but I thought I'd post it here.

I get this:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ah... it won't analyze me because I have no facebook profile :sadbanana:

a shame since it looks interesting!

Kas

Fabula rasa
They say, they can't analyse me. What does it make me? :huh:
Probably person rarely using facebook...

Olm the Water King

across the universe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
They say, they can't analyse me. What does it make me? :huh:
Probably person rarely using facebook...

Quickly! Think of everything you like, look it up on facebook, and like like crazy :D

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm apparently 26, male, marginally liberal and artistic. This explains my love life, when I manage to have one.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
23-year-old female. Openness: 69th percentile. Conscientiousness: 73 percentile (not a chance!). Contemplative: 86th percentile. Competitive: 57th percentile (nope). Neuroticism: 65th percentile. If we're ordering OCEAN letters, I would be CONAE. Which would translate to RLOEI.

I'm more intelligent than 95% of the population, and more satisfied than 80%. I'm a liberal with no religious preference. 49% single, and my top two education studies are art and psychology.

Hmm. Some of this is accurate, but a lot of it is way off. But it's just a calculator, so I wasn't expecting anything else.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm 25
66% on liberal/artistic
24% impulsive/spontaneous
31% contemplative
80% team working and trusting
99% masculine <- Woah, woah with Fe, I don't think I am that masculine.
1% laid back and relaxed
83% happier than everyone else
LOL smarter than 99% of the population.

The rest don't really matter to post in my opinion.

I must be an ENTP by these statistics.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
it says I'm smarter than 100% of the population and have extremely attractive looks.

iHeartCats

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
no
"Please login with Facebook to submit your Facebook Likes to our prediction engine and view the output of the API. You are asked to log in so we can collect your LikeIDs but we will not post to your wall, store your Facebook profile information or any results of this predictions."

Suk my dik NSA, I ain't loggin in with facebook.