• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can We Guess You Star Sign?

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Close...I thought they were talkin' about me, there for a second....

rav3n

It provided two possibilities of which one of them was accurate. Interesting.

You are either a Cancer or a Pisces.

Yup. A Cancer Sun and a Pisces Moon.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Both Libra and Gemini are sociable signs characterized by friendships and a busy social calendar. You prefer ideas to emotions, you live in a world of ideas and are associated with socializing. People find you witty, sparkling energetic and engaging as company. You belong to an air sign and are spontaneous, fun, wide-ranging and you can also be very flirtatious. You discuss problems in an intellectual and rational way and can greatly benefit by being in touch with your deeper side.

Both Libra and Gemini are forgiving people and their compatibility provides a creative flexible atmosphere where great ideas can be born.

Accurate :D

Ooh spot on! Incredible! Outstanding! There’s just one problem, I’m not a Cancer or Pisces. Okay Pisces moon but this is to determine your main sign so incorrect.

Gunboat Diplomat

MBTI Type
INTJ
As an Aquarius I am apparently a member of of a secretive society seeking absolute power over others, especially devout Pisces of the passing age. I can see only a handful of fellow Aquarians. It will be a hard slog to oppress all the Pisces here.

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got Aquarius. In terms of descriptions I do relate most to Aquarius and Pisces. In reality I am a double-Aries sun and moon, which is completely incompatible with how I actually am. Even since I was a little kid I didn't believe in the Zodiac for this reason.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Leo!? Gross.

I have never gotten along with a Leo.

This quiz had too far questions, mostly super vague.

Gone

Aquarius

You are a fiercely independent personality which is essential to your well-being. You are a kind-hearted friend that will go out of your way to help another. You like to cheer people up and make them laugh and it makes you feel good to make others feel good. You do not expect things in return and having you as a friend could make life fun. You can be very spontaneous but you can also be stubborn sometimes and this is your flaw. You are constantly in search of wisdom and obtain your information objectively as emotions do not get in the way. When you do speak, you speak the truth and sometimes cause pain when you disregard the feelings of others, though you intend no harm. You like to be noticed and appreciated but this doesn't matter to you too much because deep down you know you're special.

Pfff lol. Leo here.

stupidgirl

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram

Both of these star signs are water signs and have personality traits that are common to another. You are understanding, emotional, sensitive, caring and get along with other Pisces/Cancerians superbly. Pisces/Cancerians are the most sensitive signs of the zodiac and recognize a kindred spirit in one another. You take great care not to hurt each other emotionally. Both of these star signs are endlessly loyal and loyal to one another. Your relationship is likely to stand the test of time. You are both introvert, deep and thoughtful. You retreat to solitude when insulted, dumped or fearful. You are sensitive of heart and your friendships are meaningful and eternal.

Metis

I got mine.

Again today.

- - - Updated - - -

Both of these star signs are water signs and have personality traits that are common to another. You are understanding, emotional, sensitive, caring and get along with other Pisces/Cancerians superbly. Pisces/Cancerians are the most sensitive signs of the zodiac and recognize a kindred spirit in one another. You take great care not to hurt each other emotionally. Both of these star signs are endlessly loyal and loyal to one another. Your relationship is likely to stand the test of time. You are both introvert, deep and thoughtful. You retreat to solitude when insulted, dumped or fearful. You are sensitive of heart and your friendships are meaningful and eternal.

A lot of people seem to get that.

Metis

I liked my result
The second time I tested, I was testing to see if I had another result and I ended up getting the same lol

I was very surprised that it got mine correct. Then I went back through the earlier pages of this thread, thinking surely I've taken this one before, and was surprised that I had gotten the same result last time. :laugh:

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

My result describe me well because I’m emotional, sensitive, caring and thoughtful but I’m actually Capricorn!

LittleCat

Off to new adventures
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Cancer or Pisces. I'm a fish.