• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can We Guess You Star Sign?

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Valentines Day. Have you ever questioned why the fuck there are so many fall babies?

interesting, same thing happens here, also in Summer/Autumn, which is January/June over here.

windoverlake

MBTI Type
INFJ
The sudden blank around the Christmas holidays is pretty interesting, no?

It's almost like unborn babies says "nonono. this week is Jesus's week. I'll wait".

Lolz, so courteous!

What's up with July 4th and 5th? July, August, and September are booked solid, except for that chunk of two days. Same for September 31st, but that seems like it could be, "Woah man, I need a day off before we head into October."

angelgirl

MBTI Type
Infj
The sudden blank around the Christmas holidays is pretty interesting, no?

It's almost like unborn babies says "nonono. this week is Jesus's week. I'll wait".

People born on Christmas only get one present for their birthday too... and have got the whole year to wait for before it comes round again. I'd have rather been born on Valentine's day :wubbie:

Lunar Light

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Cancer or Pisces.

I am indeed Cancer, and I've always noted how, funnily enough, astrology got me to learn more about myself when I was very young and stumbled across it because I happen to fit it extraordinarily well. Cancer seems to be rather 6ish (and probably more w7), with notes of 2 and 9. Doesn't contradict FP either, since I think it fits well with self-focused emotion(al turbulence) and values.

That said, the quiz was sort of average I think.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I liked the Pokemon at the beginning. :D

I got Cancer or Pisces and I'm a Cancer. I think I relate to Cancer, Gemini, and Libra the most tho.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
A Taurus or a Capricorn

Taurus and Capricorns are both earth signs who have a practical intelligence. You are good at balancing checkbooks and solving problems in the workplace. The problems you solve aren't always perfect or ideal but your talent lies in making money and getting the right results. You share the qualities of being strong-willed and eager for success in life. You find it hard to forgive when crossed because of your loving and trustworthy nature and may possibly take a grudge to the grave. Both of these star signs find it difficult to forgive when wronged.

Capricorns and Taurus make a good love match and hence can fulfill their dreams together.

I'm an Aries.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
So do we have enough evidence to prove...no..in fact no you CANNOT guess our star signs?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Cancer or a Pisces

I'm an Aries. The best one of all. (Said everyone)

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Aquarius

You are a fiercely independent personality which is essential to your well-being. You are a kind-hearted friend that will go out of your way to help another. You like to cheer people up and make them laugh and it makes you feel good to make others feel good. You do not expect things in return and having you as a friend could make life fun. You can be very spontaneous but you can also be stubborn sometimes and this is your flaw. You are constantly in search of wisdom and obtain your information objectively as emotions do not get in the way. When you do speak, you speak the truth and sometimes cause pain when you disregard the feelings of others, though you intend no harm. You like to be noticed and appreciated but this doesn't matter to you too much because deep down you know you're special.

angelgirl

MBTI Type
Infj
I'm actually a cancer myself but I know this quiz isn't perfect :shock:

Fuzz

MBTI Type
@#%$
Enneagram
(Nope. Sagittarius.)

A Cancer or a Pisces

You are either a Cancer or a Pisces.

Both of these star signs are water signs and have personality traits that are common to another. You are understanding, emotional, sensitive, caring and get along with other Pisces/Cancerians superbly. Pisces/Cancerians are the most sensitive signs of the zodiac and recognize a kindred spirit in one another. You take great care not to hurt each other emotionally. Both of these star signs are endlessly loyal and loyal to one another. Your relationship is likely to stand the test of time. You are both introvert, deep and thoughtful. You retreat to solitude when insulted, dumped or fearful. You are sensitive of heart and your friendships are meaningful and eternal.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A Cancer or a Pisces

this test was really...bad

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A Gemini or a Libra
'nope' & 'nope'
69f8e841-404f-4c0f-b0dd-f703955159c1.jpg

Both Libra and Gemini are sociable signs characterized by friendships and a busy social calendar. You prefer ideas to emotions, you live in a world of ideas and are associated with socializing. People find you witty, sparkling energetic and engaging as company. You belong to an air sign and are spontaneous, fun, wide-ranging and you can also be very flirtatious. You discuss problems in an intellectual and rational way and can greatly benefit by being in touch with your deeper side.

Both Libra and Gemini are forgiving people and their compatibility provides a creative flexible atmosphere where great ideas can be born.

'sounds nice'
But I'm a scorpio.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A Cancer or a Pisces

a562a84d-3c2e-4693-93a5-59fbfbab1e07.jpg

Both of these star signs are water signs and have personality traits that are common to another. You are understanding, emotional, sensitive, caring and get along with other Pisces/Cancerians superbly. Pisces/Cancerians are the most sensitive signs of the zodiac and recognize a kindred spirit in one another. You take great care not to hurt each other emotionally. Both of these star signs are endlessly loyal and loyal to one another. Your relationship is likely to stand the test of time. You are both introvert, deep and thoughtful. You retreat to solitude when insulted, dumped or fearful. You are sensitive of heart and your friendships are meaningful and eternal.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Aquarius

You are a fiercely independent personality which is essential to your well-being. You are a kind-hearted friend that will go out of your way to help another. You like to cheer people up and make them laugh and it makes you feel good to make others feel good. You do not expect things in return and having you as a friend could make life fun. You can be very spontaneous but you can also be stubborn sometimes and this is your flaw. You are constantly in search of wisdom and obtain your information objectively as emotions do not get in the way. When you do speak, you speak the truth and sometimes cause pain when you disregard the feelings of others, though you intend no harm. You like to be noticed and appreciated but this doesn't matter to you too much because deep down you know you're special.

Nope. My star sign is Pisces. :)

BTW My asc and Mercury sign are in Aquarius. :D

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
An Aries or a Sagittarius
14f40e46-67f5-46cc-8494-4660a3f7e8a2.jpg

You are a fire sign that can be either Aries or Sagittarius. You see the possibilities and you take risks. You are almost always ready for a new adventure and you make great pioneers and explorers. You crave the life experiences of your own and don't like to waste time just reading about it or listening to others tell about theirs. You are an extrovert sign and although you are most compatible to a Sagittarius/Aries it may be difficult to tie you down to a long term relationship because you have so much energy to start new things. You have endless resources of energy, you are always on the go and it is very hard to fizzle out your inner flame. You are well-matched to Aries/Sagitarius for your mutual energy, enthusiasm and drive. You have common interests and personalities that make you a compatible match because you are both fire signs. You are recognized to be both the pioneers and explorers of the zodiac.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp