• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which animal do you see like?

Destiny

A wannabe dog
Which Animal Do You See Like?

Hawk

You have the eyes of a hawk, The sharpest eyes in the animal kingdom!
You can spot the tiniest details from miles away, and catch any prey you like.
You never fail to discover a hidden animal, and you can teach most predators a thing or two about camouflage.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
You have the eyes of an owl!
You have very keen eyes, that can discover even the smallest animal, and lock in on it and make your way with it.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You have very keen eyes, that can discover even the smallest animal, and lock in on it and make your way with it.

Man handle that animal...lol. that description wording does not bring on the best image

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
699ed848-8cdf-4c1b-b419-b32deeb20f82.jpg

Okay.

(Did you know that octopuses can only see about eight feet in front of them? But they have no blind spot.)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
376643a4-9e92-4b7a-8ad5-3b42c2a9adb4.jpg

You have the eyes of a hawk, The sharpest eyes in the animal kingdom!
You can spot the tiniest details from miles away, and catch any prey you like.
You never fail to discover a hidden animal, and you can teach most predators a thing or two about camouflage.

Some of those guys were sneaky little SOBs, though....

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
An animal quiz will not tell me what I am. I already know, I am an axolotl. My dark eyes see into your soul.

axolotl_ambystoma_37.jpg

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You have the eyes of a wolf!
You are the silent predator. The one that spots his prey in the shadows and follows him silently, waiting for the perfect time to jump into the moonlight and sink your teeth in.

896adcc3-1556-45eb-acee-826492b21731.jpg

Jaguar

896adcc3-1556-45eb-acee-826492b21731.jpg

You are the silent predator. The one that spots his prey in the shadows and follows him silently, waiting for the perfect time to jump into the moonlight and sink your teeth in.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
A human. you dorks.

Kas

Fabula rasa

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You have the eyes of a Cheetah!
Once you set your eyes on a target, you never lose it. You can run, jump, change course and launch without even blinking.

not true... I wear contacts and therefore must blink :doh:

Daydreaming Swan

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Cheetah

You have the eyes of a Cheetah!
Once you set your eyes on a target, you never lose it. You can run, jump, change course and launch without even blinking.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Yeah sure I can stalk someone then sink my teeth in, but can I make my way with them like an owl?

DreamBeliever

You have the eyes of a cat!
You have the most curious and wondrous eyes in the animal kingdom! You are amazed by the beauty that surrounds you, and it is your wish to explore every aspect of it.

Yes! First one with this result!!!

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think I took this quiz before. My result was a Hawk

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
699ed848-8cdf-4c1b-b419-b32deeb20f82.jpg

Eh, I'm not so sure about that, I found it quite difficult to find things in general in my apartment. I have like a melt down trying to find stuff.

Rambling

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp