• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New Updated MBTI Test!

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Scale 1: 100%
Scale 2: 90%
Scale 3: 40%
Scale 4: 80%

Hm, some of these seem exhaggerated. Don't really like tests that involve binaries, because they seem to disregard reasoning- though I suppose that an innate preference might not bend to that. This test seems to exactin and obvious in what it is trying to determine, not dimensional enough- issues with it are similar to issues I have with all online tests though.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I 80%
N 70%
T 70%
P 60%

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hm, some of these seem exhaggerated. Don't really like tests that involve binaries, because they seem to disregard reasoning- though I suppose that an innate preference might not bend to that. This test seems to exactin and obvious in what it is trying to determine, not dimensional enough- issues with it are similar to issues I have with all online tests though.
This. Also, both choices in each question so clearly point toward a bias in either direction, that anyone with any knowledge of typology could easily just choose the answer that they know will lead to the desired result.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
So. Like i every other test i ve ever taken . i'm an entp.

Could that be the reason 75% of all my communications with friends/close ones consists in banter? I shall investigate

I dont think the test is any different from any mbti tests. The results and questions are completly in line with classic mbti. Imo. They package it very slightly differently but its superficial stuff

Results
Categories

Scale 130%
Scale 290%
Scale 310%
Scale 470%
Interpreting Your Results

Scale 1:
If you scored 0-40%, you prefer an Extraverted (E) approach to life.
If you scored 60-100%, you prefer an Introverted (I) approach to life.

Scale 2:
If you scored 0-40%, Sensing (S) is your preferred mode of perception.
If you scored 60-100%, Intuition (N) is your preferred mode of perception.

Scale 3:
If you scored 0-40%, you make judgments primarily through Thinking (T).
If you scored 60-100%, you make judgments primarily through Feeling (F).

Scale 4:
If you scored 0-40%, you typically show your Judging (J) side to the world.
If you scored 60-100%, you typically show your Perceiving (P) side to the world.

Now combine your preferences from each of the above scales to identify your four-letter type (e.g., INFP :ack!:).

*Note: If you scored 50% on any of the scales, you need to further clarify your type.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
This. Also, both choices in each question so clearly point toward a bias in either direction, that anyone with any knowledge of typology could easily just choose the answer that they know will lead to the desired result.
Well i there s always the fun game consisting off answering the opposite of what u d normally want to answer.

It helps to grasp, at a gut level, just how different we are from our opposites past simple intellectual understanding. (Ie: being chased by a shark vs knowing of sharks)

It gave me new perspective on how ixfj are evil and must be stopped:coffee:

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp

Yeah, there really aren't any really good tests out there, but this one isn't one that would even come close.

It very much bases sensing/intuitive and judging/percieving preference on self reported strength of preference of Ne/Si, ignoring altogether Ni/Se.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If this thing asks for my name, email and panty size and if they can send me marketing material I'm holding you personaly responsible
Oh don't worry. They'll only ask for your e-mail if you want to subscribe. :) Nothing's required haha. But... As of panty size, that's pretty tough to let you slide off with. Let's cross our fingers and hope you won't be the one required to :newwink:

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Oh don't worry. They'll only ask for your e-mail if you want to subscribe. :) Nothing's required haha. But... As of panty size, that's pretty tough to let you slide off with. Let's cross our fingers and hope you won't be the one required to :newwink:

I'll let you get off with a simple verbal warning this time.
Drive safe

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'll let you get off with a simple verbal warning this time.
Drive safe

Yes officer, I'll be more careful next time.:whistling:

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Yes officer, I'll be more careful next time.:whistling:
[MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] gets caught and has her permit revoked 10 km further down the road (because metric is just neater)

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] gets caught and has her permit revoked 10 km further down the road (because metric is just neater)
You promised me this was a warning! :puppy_dog_eyes:

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
You promised me this was a warning! :puppy_dog_eyes:

Just setting you up for my colleagues. We get commissions on that stuff.

Also It was a warning, it's your fault for speeding on your way home.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just setting you up for my colleagues. We get commissions on that stuff.

Also It was a warning, it's your fault for speeding on your way home.

Well commission this! :pacifier::BangHead:

:hideyhole::shocking:

Diane

MBTI Type
Entp
Anyone here familiar with the relatively be step three?

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Scale190%I
Scale280%N
Scale310%T
Scale460%P

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Scale 1 80% I
Scale 2 80% N
Scale 3 100% F
Scale 4 80% P

I am clearly an INFP based on this. This test is probably the first where I scored so high on F, I usually score on borderline scales between F and T so this is a bit suprising.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Scale 1 80% I
Scale 2 80% N
Scale 3 100% F
Scale 4 80% P

I am clearly an INFP based on this. This test is probably the first where I scored so high on F, I usually score on borderline scales between F and T so this is a bit suprising.

Yeah, same as me with Introversion and Intuition they were so dichotomous that it was so easy to lean on one side even though that may not be entirely true.