• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which legendary song best describes your life?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Which legendary song best describes your life?

happy%20pharrell%20williams_zps5d9nmr0n.jpg

Also

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp
Your song is:

"You're Beautiful" by James Blunt!

You are the sort of person who just likes to take life quick easy. If anyone needs a hand, you're always the first one there – but, at the same time, you're ever the one organizing everything. You'd much rather just see where life takes you – what's the point in trying to push it in a certain direction? Better to sit back, relax and have a good time.

:dry: because I chose a symphony for question 6.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your song is:

"Wild Thing" by The Troggs!

No doubt about it: You are one wild thing! You've always got 200 things on the go at once and the music is always blarring in your car. If there's something you want to do, you just do it life is far too short to sit around worrying about everything. Trust us, we'd all love to be as spontaneous as you.
That made me make this sound: "PFFFFHHHHH!!"

I'm not wild or spontaneous in the slightest. I just like to "blarr" my music in the car.

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your song is:

"Who Wants To Live Forever?" by Queen!

You are the kind of person who is just too damned cool for this test. Especially since the selection of songs were crappy and the questions were poorly designed. You'd much rather create your own bogus self description than listen to what some ignoramus with poor taste in music dictates should describe you. Congrats for being so awesome!

Hmm, interesting.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got Happy, by Pharrell Williams, also. I don't even know the song. I'm a little disappointed.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You are the kind of person who is just too damned cool for this test. Especially since the selection of songs were crappy and the questions were poorly designed. You'd much rather create your own bogus self description than listen to what some ignoramus with poor taste in music dictates should describe you. Congrats for being so awesome!
Fun fact: Xann wrote this description himself, rather than quote the result the website gave him.

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your song is:

"Beat It" by Fall Out Boy!

That's right! You are the remastered better version of this song! For good reason! You always see the potential of the past and remake it for your own in the present. You aren't afraid to try new things! Barreling through life like a bull with a death wish. That's ok, because you are the strongest one of them all! So go ahead sit back, relax, and "Beat it" if you know what I mean.

Eluded_One

Building muscle memory in my brain
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
"Happy" by Pharrell Williams!

This is the least likely, as in last on the list, to describe my life. The song is hardly legendary, much in respect, like the test.

meme duchess

mein, memeself, and MeMe
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your song is:

"You're Beautiful" by James Blunt!
You are the sort of person who just likes to take life quick easy. If anyone needs a hand, you're always the first one there – but, at the same time, you're ever the one organizing everything. You'd much rather just see where life takes you – what's the point in trying to push it in a certain direction? Better to sit back, relax and have a good time.

Explains my enneagram 6. uwu

Anomoly

MBTI Type
ENFP
I Will Survive

:thelook:

me too.
“I will survive” by Gloria Gaynor!
You are a true fighter at heart! Even the things that knock you down, just make you stronger, so you know that no matter what happens, you're always the winner. You know that everything will work out in the end, because all you need to do is believe in yourself and you'll always come out on top.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your song is:
"Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey!
You never give up on anything and strongly believe that there's nothing you can't do, if you set your mind to it. You love that life is full of little surprises – it helps to keep you on your toes. You like to take a little step back every now and then to appreciate just how awesome life really is.

I will now listen to the most obscure and abstruse song I can find to counter the lingering effects of taking that test.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
You are a true fighter at heart! Even the things that knock you down, just make you stronger, so you know that no matter what happens, you're always the winner. You know that everything will work out in the end, because all you need to do is believe in yourself and you'll always come out on top.

That was enjoyable at least

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

That was enjoyable at least

For some reason I highly resented having to pick one of those dog pictures, and then I was not able to forgive the test afterward.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
For some reason I highly resented having to pick one of those dog pictures, and then I was not able to forgive the test afterward.

Now that you mention it, I was perturbed for just a quick moment, mostly by the fact that two of the dogs looked remarkably similar while the other was the polar opposite. I felt tricked somehow, like on of my options for myself was being ripped away from me and that if I was to choose one of those two dogs I would ultimately reinforcing a lack of identity, but if I chose the other it would be reflecting a certainty that would piss me off... Oh the struggles. Well the split second struggles on the glimpse of a moment, but still those moments can make up a great deal... These songs are all... unsatisfactory to me by the way. They need a broader scope, and more dogs. More different dogs will fix everything.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Now that you mention it, I was perturbed for just a quick moment, mostly by the fact that two of the dogs looked remarkably similar while the other was the polar opposite. I felt tricked somehow, like on of my options for myself was being ripped away from me and that if I was to choose one of those two dogs I would ultimately reinforcing a lack of identity, but if I chose the other it would be reflecting a certainty that would piss me off... Oh the struggles. Well the split second struggles on the glimpse of a moment, but still those moments can make up a great deal... These songs are all... unsatisfactory to me by the way. They need a broader scope, and more dogs. More different dogs will fix everything.

Exactly. I would've been more than happy to pick something like this:

Fuzz

MBTI Type
@#%$
Enneagram
You are a true fighter at heart! Even the things that knock you down, just make you stronger, so you know that no matter what happens, you're always the winner. You know that everything will work out in the end, because all you need to do is believe in yourselves and they'll always come out on top.

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
"Wild Thing" by The Troggs!
No doubt about it: You are one wild thing! You've always got 200 things on the go at once and the music is always blarring in your car. If there's something you want to do, you just do it life is far too short to sit around worrying about everything. Trust us, we'd all love to be as spontaneous as you.

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Your song is: