• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Traitify (visually appealing test)

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mellow/​Thoughtful

You have a sensitivity to the world around you, both near and far. Creativity is a ruling force for you, and meaningful relationships with others are also very important. While you can find yourself having strong feelings about people and causes that matter to you, generally you take an easygoing approach to life, and others enjoy your carefree yet genuine nature.

Your Personality Breakdown
Mellow 76 / 100
Thoughtful 70 / 100
Rational 54 / 100
Adventurous 48 / 100
Charismatic 47 / 100
Social 39 / 100
Reliable 20 / 100

Mellow types are free spirits, who march to the beat of their own drummer. These casual types value taking a slower pace through life. Not bound by custom or convention, they could care less about popular trends and fads and, instead, feel free to creatively approach all they do. Others are drawn to their uniqueness, free spirit and artistic nature. Those who are Mellow enjoy spending time with others, yet recharge when alone and engrossed in a creative project. With their slower, laid back approach to life, they are driven by creativity and their desire not be constrained by any social standard.

Your Top 8 Personality Traits
Creative: original, artistic and imaginative
Prefers One-on-One: enjoys deep conversations with an individual
Eclectic: having a variety of blended interests, tastes, beliefs, style
Intuitive: understanding by following one’s internal sense, independent of reasoning
Self-Aware: aware of one’s internal life and motivations
Mellow: easygoing
Curious: eager to learn or know
Deep: enjoys uncovering layers of meaning

WHAT BRIGHTENS YOUR DAY
You may find you get along especially well with others who are Thoughtful who share your interest in people and enjoy spending time with others. You may also find a connection with other Mellow people, in whom you can appreciate their quirky ways and out-of-the box approach to life. You also get along well with Reliable people. You can have a tendency to procrastinate and appreciate having Reliable people in your life who are on top of the details and keep you on your toes.

WHAT CLOUDS YOUR DAY
While you find that you are drawn to others who are Thoughtful, Mellow, and Reliable, you may not feel as connected to those who are Social. You appreciate deep, personal conversations, and your Social counterparts often prefer to keep things light. You also place a high value on uniqueness, and those who are Social often are drawn to more mainstream styles and interests. You might also have less in common with those who are Rational. You prefer to live life intuitively, and their rational and analytical approach may wear on you at times.

:happy2:

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ah, I see I've taken this before. Core results haven't changed. At least I am consistent. :laugh:

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Movies:
Dramatic/believer

I love how one of the choices was anime.

I'm going to take these with my original character's perspectives in mind.