• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Traitify (visually appealing test)

Permabanned

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Reliable/​Mellow

You are a unique blend of order meets free form. You naturally find yourself planning things and systemically organizing your life, but you also have an easygoing spirit, and you might find yourself getting lost in a creative project that throws off your schedule completely. Others admire that you have it all together, while still bringing a creative spirit to your life.

Reliable 73/100
Mellow 56/100
Rational 48/100
Charismatic 42/100
Adventurous 40/100
Social 39/100
Thoughtful 36/100

Your top personality traits:
- Compulsive
- Likes Familiarity
- Mellow
- Particular
- Easy-Going
- Detail-Oriented
- Eclectic
- Strict

Seems accurate. :)

Jaguar

Rational/​Mellow
You are a blend of deep-thinking meets creativity. When you find something you want to learn about, you really dive in, leaving no stone unturned in learning about the subject at hand - and your eclectic spirit leads you to be interested in many topics. You enjoy spending time with others in deep discussion, and also enjoy solitary work, getting lost in research or a creative project. Others love to talk with you as your range of expertise is so far-reaching.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Rational/​Adventurous
You live life with intensity. You delve into educational and physical pursuits with vigor. You are a deep thinker and when you set your mind to something you fully explore it, leaving no stone unturned. You bring this same attitude to your adventures in the world, and when you take on a new challenge you aren’t satisfied until you’ve given it your all. Others admire your sharp mind and love hearing about your latest feat

Senkrad

MBTI Type
FiTe
Enneagram
YwX
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mellow/​Adventurous
You are a blend of creativity and action. It is important to you that you aren’t bound by convention, and this really comes out in the personal challenges you take on. Fearless when it comes to the next big risk, you take on physical feats with ease without concerning yourself with what people may think. Others admire your quirky personality and love to hear about your adventures.

Mellow 60 / 100

Adventurous 56 / 100

Charismatic 56 / 100

Rational 53 / 100

Thoughtful 52 / 100

Social 32 / 100

Reliable 21 / 100

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thoughtful/​Mellow

Thoughtful 97/100
Mellow 84/100
Rational 59/100
Social 55/100
Charismatic 49/100
Reliable 31/100
Adventurous 25/100

Top personality traits:
Caring - emotionaly invested
mellow - easy going
sensitive - affected by and responsive to feelings of others
intutive - understanding by following one's internal sense, independent of reasoning
creative - original, artistic, imaginative
prefers one on one- enjoys deeps conversation with an individual
self-aware - aware of one's internal life and motives
empathic - able to walk in someone else's shoes and experience their inner emotional state

baccheion

Mellow/​Charismatic

For you it’s all about passion, either for the next big social cause, the next creative project, or next big event. Others often notice and appreciate your easygoing nature and quirkiness, but you are animated when around others, as social situations bring out your natural energy. You march to the beat of your own drummer and you aren’t afraid to share that with the world.

Mellow
80 / 100

Charismatic
54 / 100

Thoughtful
51 / 100

Social
45 / 100

Adventurous
37 / 100

Rational
29 / 100

Reliable
21 / 100

Mellow types are free spirits, who march to the beat of their own drummer. These casual types value taking a slower pace through life. Not bound by custom or convention, they could care less about popular trends and fads and, instead, feel free to creatively approach all they do. Others are drawn to their uniqueness, free spirit and artistic nature. Those who are Mellow enjoy spending time with others, yet recharge when alone and engrossed in a creative project. With their slower, laid back approach to life, they are driven by creativity and their desire not be constrained by any social standard.

Your Top Personality Traits

Mellow
easygoing

Easy-Going
can “go with the flow” and adjust preferences when needed

Conventional (red)
concerned with what is generally held to be acceptable

Unconventional
unconcerned or dismissing of what is generally held to be acceptable

Casual
relaxed and without serious intention

Open-Minded
having a mind receptive to new ideas or ideas contrary to one’s own beliefs

Eclectic
having a variety of blended interests, tastes, beliefs, style

Sensitive (purple)
affected by and responsive to the feelings of self and others

What Brightens Your Day

You may find that you get along especially well with others who are Mellow. You beat to the tune of your own drum, and you appreciate that quality in those around you. You may also find that you get along well with those who are Social. Like you, they are always up for the next big event, and they are easygoing and mesh well with your big personality.

What Clouds Your Day

While you find you are drawn to others who are Mellow and Social, you may not feel as connected to others who are Charismatic. As natural leaders with strong personalities, when too many of you get together it can feel like there are too many cooks in the kitchen. You may also have difficulty finding common ground with your Reliable counterparts. You take an out-of-the box approach to life, and their rule-bound nature doesn’t always jive with you.

Faceless Beauty

Transient
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
9w8
Thoughtful/​Rational
You are a blend of sensitivity and rationality, making you a well-rounded asset in relationships, work and play. You relish deep conversations, and going beyond the surface with both people and research. You approach the world with empathy and seriousness, and you bring these same qualities to your relationships. Your family, friends and coworkers value this about you

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thoughtful/​Rational
You are a blend of sensitivity and rationality, making you a well-rounded asset in relationships, work and play. You relish deep conversations, and going beyond the surface with both people and research. You approach the world with empathy and seriousness, and you bring these same qualities to your relationships. Your family, friends and coworkers value this about you.

Thoughtful 81 / 100
Rational 59 / 100
Mellow 54 / 100
Reliable 50 / 100
Charismatic 18 / 100
Social 16 / 100
Adventurous 10 / 100

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Some parts are accurate, but missing the rational angle... But hey, it was a test of binaries and pictures.

Thoughtful/​Mellow
For you it’s all about a sensitivity to the world around you, both near and far. Your relationships are very important to you, and you are in-tune with others as you talk with them. While you are in tune with your feelings, about people and causes that matter to you, generally you take an easygoing approach to life, and others enjoy your carefree yet genuine nature.

Thoughtful 87 / 100
Mellow 83 / 100
Rational 72 / 100
Charismatic 62 / 100
Adventurous 58 / 100
Social 42 / 100
Reliable 41 / 100

Thoughtful types are compassionate, self aware and reflective people. Natural helpers, they enjoy being around others and get a sense of satisfaction from lending a hand, in their personal and professional lives. They are sensitive to their own needs and the needs of others. Team players by nature, they often prefer one-on-one encounters to socializing in a big crowd. They recharge with meaningful conversation.

Prefers One-on-One: enjoys deep conversations with an individual
Self-Aware: aware of one’s internal life and motivations
Curious: eager to learn or know
Deep: enjoys uncovering layers of meaning
Intuitive: understanding by following one’s internal sense, independent of reasoning
Casual: relaxed and without serious intention
Inhibited: resists taking action
Excitable: easily agitated or emotionally aroused

What Brightens Your Day

One of your strengths is that you are passionate about people and are able to get along with many different types of people. You may find you get along especially well with others who are Thoughtful who share your interest in people and enjoy spending time with others. You may also find a connection with other Mellow people, in whom you can appreciate their quirky ways and out-of-the box approach to life. You also get along well with Reliable people. You have a tendency to procrastinate and you appreciate having Reliable people in your life who are on top of the details and keep you on your toes.

What Clouds Your Day

While you find that you are drawn to others who are Thoughtful, Mellow, and Reliable, you may not feel as connected to those who are Social. You appreciate deep, personal conversations, and your Social counterparts often prefer to keep things light. You also place a high value on uniqueness, and those who are Social often are drawn to more mainstream styles and interests. The Mellow side of you might also have less in common with those who are Rational. You prefer to live life intuitively, and their rational and analytical approach may wear on you at times.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Mellow/​Reliable

You are a unique blend of free form meets order. You have an easygoing spirit, and you may find yourself getting lost in a creative project. However, when it comes to everyday life, you naturally find yourself planning things and systemically organizing your time. Others admire your creative spirit, all the while relying on you to handle the details of any plan.

Shark

Biting and aggressive, The Shark’s power is derived from ruthlessness. Consuming and devouring anything or anyone who gets in the way, the Shark remains focused on the prey. Where there is a shark, there is danger.

Lone Wolf/​Detective

You are a blend of independent spirit and vigilant dedication to finding the truth. When intrigued by a mystery, you are relentless and will stop at nothing to find the answers that you seek. You aren’t afraid to beat to the tune of your own drum, and you prefer your own company to that of others. This allows you to focus on your fierce drive to get to job done, using your meticulous attention to detail to accomplish any goal.

Romantic/​Drama

You like movies that draw you in from start to finish. You seek out the love story and become invested in the lives of the various characters. A sucker for a happy ending, you become engrossed in the story along the way. You don’t mind taking on serious subjects in your films, and you are intrigued by movies that make you think. Seal it with a kiss, and you have your perfect movie.

Kas

Fabula rasa
Thoughtful/​Adventurous
You are a blend of feeling and doing, a well-rounded combination! Depending on what the situation calls for, you can be a partner in crime on the next big physical feat, or a trusted listener. You friends, family and coworkers appreciate that you are always willing to lend an ear or a hand, and that they can always rely on you.

Thoughtful
92 / 100
Adventurous
77 / 100
Rational
75 / 100
Mellow
68 / 100
Charismatic
63 / 100
Reliable
41 / 100
Social
39 / 100

It's not bad:)
Although since when I'm more charismatic then social?

Jaguar

But hey, it was a test of binaries and pictures.

This was part of my result:

"You enjoy spending time with others in deep discussion, and also enjoy solitary work [...]" The entire sentence is 100% true of me.

Notice the word "and"?

An MBTI question would probably look like this:

I enjoy spending time with others in deep discussion
I enjoy solitary work

They are not mutually exclusive, yet many have come to believe they are. Just because I enjoy solitary work doesn't mean I don't enjoy spending time with others in a deep discussion.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mellow/Thoughtful

You have a sensitivity to the world around you, both near and far. Creativity is a ruling force for you, and meaningful relationships with others are also very important. While you can find yourself having strong feelings about people and causes that matter to you, generally you take an easygoing approach to life, and others enjoy your carefree yet genuine nature.

Mentor/Inventor

You naturally bring people together, and you always have unique and eclectic ideas for things to do. You are happiest around other people and are especially attracted to the creative world. You often find new and artistic outlets and share them with others. Happy in a group of people, you often find yourself watching out for everyone in the group, making sure they are having a good time. You have a big heart and are always thinking of thoughtful and unique ways to help others. Although you are happiest when surrounded by people you care about, you can also find peace when by yourself, especially when working on a project in which you become totally engrossed.

Team Player/Lone Wolf

You are a blend of team loyalty and independent spirit. While at first glance this may seem contradictory, you know how important a team can be and you value those whom you’ve let into your inner circle highly. Sure, you might prefer to strike out on your own and accomplish a task independently, with your fierce drive to get the job done, but there is no length you won’t go to if a member of your team is threatened.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This was part of my result:

"You enjoy spending time with others in deep discussion, and also enjoy solitary work [...]" The entire sentence is 100% true of me.

Notice the word "and"?

An MBTI question would probably look like this:

I enjoy spending time with others in deep discussion
I enjoy solitary work

They are not mutually exclusive, yet many have come to believe they are. Just because I enjoy solitary work doesn't mean I don't enjoy spending time with others in a deep discussion.
Same. Being an introvert doesn't mean you abhor spending time with people. I love having long, deep conversations, but it's usually with one or two people at a time. What I can't stand is being in a large group discussion where everyone's always interrupting each other, and the conversation is nothing but vapid small talk.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
enhanced-30984-1392850180-3.jpg

The binary test questions I had to answer were annoying since the answers are contextual for me.

...What I can't stand is being in a large group discussion where everyone's always interrupting each other, and the conversation is nothing but vapid small talk.

Scoop out my eyes with a rusty spoon....

But yeah. Same here. It's not even just a mental preference, it's partly the noise stimulation that is like fingers across a blackboard (in addition to the vapidity bombardment of my brain). Even when I like the people, sometimes I just don't want to enter a crowd scene.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Rational/Mellow

You are a blend of deep-thinking meets creativity. When you find something you want to learn about, you really dive in, leaving no stone unturned in learning about the subject at hand - and your eclectic spirit leads you to be interested in many topics. You enjoy spending time with others in deep discussion, and also enjoy solitary work, getting lost in research or a creative project. Others love to talk with you as your range of expertise is so far-reaching.

One of the more accurate personality tests I've taken.

I think we should make a MBTI quiz which uses a similar visual multiple choice. Might be more favorable with visual thinkers.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I tried the some others from the same site.

Heroes

Lone Wolf/Noble

You are a blend of independent spirit and strong conviction. You aren’t afraid to beat to the tune of your own drum, and you prefer your own company to that of others. You are also a steady, unbending force, with a strong desire to do what’s right and see good conquer evil. You often strike out on your own in this pursuit, using your fierce drive to get the job done.

Careers

Analyzer/Action-Taker

You have a natural curiosity and an infectious zest for life and learning. You are always thoughtful and inquisitive, yet you are willing to translate what you read in a book to the real world, rolling up your sleeves to conduct an experiment or fix a problem. You are constantly learning and are the first to research something with which you aren't familiar. When with others, you prefer to either be learning something new or caught up in a conversation about something that is interesting to you. You recharge when you are by yourself, working on a project or a hobby that you enjoy, answering to no one but yourself.

Persuasion

Closer

Savvy and confident, the Closer’s power is derived from profound manipulative skill in negotiating with others, especially those who seek power and success, and are fearful of being left behind. The Closer works with people who have vision and are upwardly mobile and on the same path to prosperity and fortune.

Movie

Nail Biter/​Believer

You like movies in which you explore the improbable, all the while sitting on the edge of your seat. You are imaginative and open-minded, and you are not afraid to believe the unbelievable. You are intrigued by otherworldly characters and settings, and the scarier, freakier, or weirder, the better. Not afraid to delve into the darker side, you like movies where anything is possible.

Introverted/Extroverted

Introvert

Introverts enjoy their time alone to rejuvenate, recharge and refresh their inner equilibrium. Rather than looking outside of themselves to others, for stimulation and excitement, introverts look inside themselves, choosing solitary activities as a counterbalance to their social lives. To the introvert, the sound of quiet feels peaceful and soothing. Introverts enjoy the company of others, often preferring intimate gatherings to large groups. The strength of the introvert is knowing their limits, and finding a balance between solitary and social.