• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Norse God/Goddess Are You?

angelgirl

MBTI Type
Infj

You are Frigg!

You are Frigg. Like Frigg, also known as Frigga, you are very important. Often referred to as the most important to your people, you could be known as the "All-mother." But, sadly no one calls you that. You are also very beautiful.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Are you working for PlayBuzz or something? :huh:

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thor

You are Thor. Like Thor, you are strong and confident. You protect others from danger. You are looked up to as a war leader. You may not be the smartest, but you are the best fighter.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I'm Loki. I'm not adopted though (I think)

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
sif

You are Sif!

You are Sif. Like Sif, you are a very nice person. You are loyal to your significant other. You admire the Earth and its mysteries. You are beautiful. You do not put yourself before others.

Chrysanthea

I'm Freya~ ;D Basically it says I am beautiful and can persuade people to fuck me with magic! Sounds like a fun job to me. c043a9b8-4524-45fd-aba0-92f62cbff623.jpg

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

You are Sif!

You are Sif. Like Sif, you are a very nice person. You are loyal to your significant other. You admire the Earth and its mysteries. You are beautiful. You do not put yourself before others.
I got the same. Although flattering, it's kind of an annoying result because I'm a dude. :azdaja: :alttongue:

Olm the Water King

across the universe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You are Freya!

You are Freya. Like Freya, you are very confident in what you do. You love your "magic" and are able to get around with it. You are beautiful and usually get your way. You may happen to sleep with random people to collect items of value.

Um, no. Definitely, definitely no.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm Thor

or Thorette or Thorina? :thinking:
Thor is a woman now, at least in the comics. Jane Foster is now wielding the hammer. So... that's something.

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm Loki.

Fits me pretty well.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can't resist bringing this thread back from the dead so I can say this: It says I'm Sif, but obviously I'm Hel.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
You are Freya. Like Freya, you are very confident in what you do. You love your "magic" and are able to get around with it. You are beautiful and usually get your way. You may happen to sleep with random people to collect items of value.

Sure. :)