• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Murderous Villain Test

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I think this test is kinda cool. I got "Angel" and it was spot-on. Haha, what do you think ? :)

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hitler

Like Adolf Hitler, you are introverted but nevertheless possess a charisma that is second to none because you are strongly attuned to people. When you put your mind to it, you can charm anyone. You have a dramatic flair and you like testing other people's boundaries to see what will happen. Be careful that you do not end up playing with fire and getting yourself into a dangerous situation which you cannot charm your way out of.

whatevs

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Apparently I'm closest to Ulrike Meinhof. An ENFP according to Celebritytypes.

Right...

Swivelinglight

Permabanned
7BoqBcs.png

Personality Match

Like Adolf Hitler, you are introverted but nevertheless possess a charisma that is second to none because you are strongly attuned to people. When you put your mind to it, you can charm anyone. You have a dramatic flair and you like testing other people's boundaries to see what will happen. Be careful that you do not end up playing with fire and getting yourself into a dangerous situation which you cannot charm your way out of.

lol

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
gwbCfln.png
YzPmG35.png

Like Vladimir Putin, you always keep your cool, even under circumstances that would cause others to break out a sweat. Normally you keep a low profile, but when an opportunity arises, you decisively spring into action, catching others off-guard and making the most of the opening presented to you. Take care to reign in the smartassery, though, or risk antagonizing others to the point of provoking massive retaliation.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Saddam Hussein, Dictator of Iraq

"I have heard it said, 'Why not concentrate on [producing] food rather than ... cities, mosques, dams, and factories?' My reply is that ... food should not be a motivation to work."

View attachment 13724

Like Saddam Hussein, you are tough-minded, blunt, no-nonsense and authoritarian. You enjoy being in charge, and you are skeptical of both starry-eyed idealists and slippery, smooth-tongued operators. Nevertheless, you must take such people seriously or else you may one day find the rug being pulled out from under you.

Words of Warning:
(bolded the things I related to)

Scientific Research:

(I find it hilarious that the major difference between me and him is chillness.)

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Personality Match
Like Albert Speer, you are intellectually minded. You see yourself as an observer of events rather than as a partaker in them - as someone who analyzes rather than influences, and thinks rather than does. However, you should remember that your detached analytical stance does not make you an innocent bystander in life and that all that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing. Passivity is also a choice that affects others.

Oh boy

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
An Angel
angel.jpg

Too good for this world
"Forget not to show love unto strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares."

Your sweet personality does not match any Murderous Villain. It seems you are too pure of heart and introspective to ever inflict true evil upon the world. Being too sensitive for this world, you are more likely to take your own life than that of another.

But Angel sounds so boring. The Words of Warning section is mostly inaccurate, and I'd never call myself pure.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got "Angel" and it was spot-on.

An Angel
angel.jpg

Too good for this world
"Forget not to show love unto strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares."

Your sweet personality does not match any Murderous Villain. It seems you are too pure of heart and introspective to ever inflict true evil upon the world. Being too sensitive for this world, you are more likely to take your own life than that of another.

But Angel sounds so boring. The Words of Warning section is mostly inaccurate, and I'd never call myself pure.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ohhhhhhh... Putin. :dry:

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got Mao Zedong, although he is mentioned as being more extroverted, and I am more introverted.

"The young and the uneducated have always been the ones to develop new ideas, create new schools, introduce new religions. The young are capable of grasping new situations and of initiating change, brave enough to challenge the old fogies."

Historical Background
Mao Zedong (1893-1979) was a Chinese Communist and founder of the People's Republic of China. He is commonly known as Chairman Mao for his governing role as chairman of the Communist Party of China from its inception in 1949 until his death in 1976. Mao was a founding member of the Communist Party of China and started the Red Army during China's Civil War in the 1920s. He combined Marxism and Leninism with his own theories to create what is now known as Maoism and published his 'Little Red Book' as it is called in the West.
During Mao's reign, various agricultural reforms were initiated under a campaign known as the Great Leap Forward under the guise of removing counter-revolutionaries and converting China to an industrial society. This failed campaign and the resulting forced labor, executions, and starvation led to the deaths of forty to seventy million Chinese citizens

Maybe it's a good thing I'm not more ambitious.

Chrysanthea

Woah... I am an angel!~ Definitely wasn't expecting to be thought of someone so compassionate and caring.
angel.jpg
Raim.jpg
Personality Match

Words of Warning

Scientific Research

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Osama bin Laden. :mellow:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Like Hermann Goering, you are larger than life, bold, worldly, extroverted, and courageous. Others are both entertained and intimidated by your person, and you easily get what you want in life. However, take care not to become so arrogant as to think you can get away with anything. With great power comes great responsibility, you know.

but nazis are so... ewwww :sadbanana:

á´…eparted

passages
qq957kI.png

Personality Match

Like Joseph Stalin, you are a force to be reckoned with. Tough-minded, effective, combative, and controlling, you assert yourself and dominate the situation wherever you go. Anything that can be approached as a challenge you approach with full intent to dominate and succeed. However, you would do well to remember that a ruthless 'in it to win it' attitude does not inspire much love and may leave you lonely in the long run.

Words of Warning

Scientific Research

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
gwbCfln.png
YzPmG35.png

Like Vladimir Putin, you always keep your cool, even under circumstances that would cause others to break out a sweat. Normally you keep a low profile, but when an opportunity arises, you decisively spring into action, catching others off-guard and making the most of the opening presented to you. Take care to reign in the smartassery, though, or risk antagonizing others to the point of provoking massive retaliation.