• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Murderous Villain Test

Destiny

A wannabe dog
Too lazy to take this test again.

But anyway I got Osama Bin Laden as my results if I didn't remember wrongly.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Angel

angel.jpg

Your sweet personality does not match any Murderous Villain. It seems you are too pure of heart and introspective to ever inflict true evil upon the world. Being too sensitive for this world, you are more likely to take your own life than that of another.

I wouldn't take my own life, but I suppose it's accurate otherwise. I wish I got a more interesting result though haha

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
The choices wont load for some reason, so I guess History will have to tell...

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
villain-graph

Like Albert Speer, you are intellectually minded. You see yourself as an observer of events rather than as a partaker in them - as someone who analyzes rather than influences, and thinks rather than does. However, you should remember that your detached analytical stance does not make you an innocent bystander in life and that all that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing. Passivity is also a choice that affects others.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Got Satalin a while back, but I took it again for good measure.

p825PTg.jpg

Personality Match

Like Albert Speer, you are intellectually minded. You see yourself as an observer of events rather than as a partaker in them - as someone who analyzes rather than influences, and thinks rather than does. However, you should remember that your detached analytical stance does not make you an innocent bystander in life and that all that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing. Passivity is also a choice that affects others.

Words of Warning

Points to consider for people with your personality - have you ever:

Shrugged your shoulders and given up trying to apply your own sense of what you knew was right, simply because other people's outlooks seemed so far from yours?
Come across as insensitive and absent-minded because you were so lost in your own inner analyses that you did not want to extend your attention to anything else?
Put your considerable analytical skills to work at solving problems that it would perhaps not be entirely ethical to solve, thinking only of the technical side of the situation, and not the moral one?
Diminished your own productivity by ceaselessly hunting down minor imperfections and mistakes in your own work, and constantly undoing the progress that you had made?
Knowingly wasted your talents because you "did not see the point" of all the striving and self-assertion that usually goes along with accomplishment and achievement?
Scientific Research

According to studies from Cambridge University (UK) and Texas AM University (US), your scores indicate that you are:

Likely to have a richer vocabulary than the average person.
Likely to be more knowledgeable than the average person on political and societal issues.
Likely to have a quicker understanding of abstract concepts and ideas than the average person.
More critical, cold-headed, and detached than the average person.
More suspicious of the motives of others than the average person and quicker to detect a lie or an attempt to manipulate you than the average person.
More at ease with making cynical and tough decisions than the average person.
More likely than the average person to be barbed and acerbic with people who irritate you.
Historical Background

Albert Speer (1905-1981) was a German architect who served as the Third Reich's Minister of Armaments and War Production for part of World War II. Speer became a member of the Nazi Party in 1931. His impressive architectural skills won him entry into Hitler's inner circle. He designed stadiums for Nazi Party rallies. In 1942, he was appointed to the war production cabinet position. Despite constant Allied bombings, German war production continued to increase while he was in charge.

In 1946, he was tried at Nuremberg and was apologetic for his crimes. He was sentenced to twenty years, mainly due to his use of forced labor for production. He served most of his sentence in Spandau Prison and spent his remaining years living in relative obscurity in West Germany. He published three books about his experiences with the Third Reich and died in 1981 of natural causes.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Villain? Nope. :hug:

Purest form of heroic ENTJ , unlike others here ENFJ and ESTJ who doesn't give a damn what others will think about him and his action because HE KNOWS THAT HE DOES RIGHT THING and nothing will stand his way.

villain-graph.png

Kephalos

J.M.P.P. R.I.P. B5: RLOAI
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
You are the most like: Ruhollah Khomeini. Grand Ayatollah of Iran. "[There is a] mystical path that one must walk if one is to become the Perfect Man [who will] guide society toward perfection through right policies and a government of absolute justice."

https://www.idrlabs.com/graphic/vil...,52,86,88&villain=Ruhollah Khomeini&locale=EN

Historical Background

Ruhollah Khomeini (1902-1989) was an Iranian religious figure and leader. He was the principal architect of the 1979 Iranian Revolution, which overthrew the Shah and put an Islamic theocracy in power, with Khomeini as the Supreme Leader. After seizing power, he executed thousands of political opponents. He contributed to the deaths of another 100,000 Iranians, many of whom were used as human detonators to clear minefields during the Iran-Iraq War.

Khomeini was a leading scholar of Shia Islam and a seminary lecturer. He was repeatedly incarcerated for his opposition to the Shah and was exiled in 1964 to Turkey. Later, he moved to Iraq, where he stayed until urged to leave by Saddam Hussein, the vice president of Iraq in 1978. Upon return to Iran, his charismatic influence held sway over millions who had been proselytized to Khomeini's cause via books and audio tapes published from exile.

Khomeini died from multiple health problems in 1989. Khomeini's legacy of anti-Western thought is still pervasive in Iran and maintained by his hand-picked successor, Ali Khamenei.

Personality Match

Like Ruhollah Khomeini, you are a visionary and a moralist of no mean order. You have grand ideals for society and little patience with those who do not submit to your authority. To your credit, you do not seek power for the sake of your own personal gain, but in order to serve the common good. However, the righteous ruler is also the most closed-minded one, and you would actually serve others better by listening to them more.

Words of Warning

Points to consider for people with your personality - have you ever:

Thought you had arrived at a plan of action because you had grappled with the essence of a problem in your mind, only to discover that the practical realities were much more mundane, and much less malleable, than they were in your mind?

Deliberately used your ability to appear stern and mysterious to throw people off course when they had a legitimate disagreement or point of protest that you did not wish them to speak aloud?

Purposefully shrouded or misled people about your family origins in order to fuel speculation about your personality?

Thought that your opposition to a cause was merely fueled by critical analysis and intellectual defiance when others could clearly sense that you were emotionally enraged?

Found yourself unable to compromise and stoop to opportunism on account of your high ideals, even when it was the right thing to do?

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I just retook this test and got the exact same result, haha.

yeghor

1659762959276.png

Personality Match

Like Karl Doenitz, you tend to your tasks with conscientiousness and steady perseverance and as a result find yourself entrusted with ever-increasing responsibility as others learn that they can rely on you to excel. While you are an asset to any endeavor, you should not be afraid to question the judgment of those who are in authority lest you find yourself faithfully pulling the project in the wrong direction.