• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Loner Wolf: Introvert/Extrovert test

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
You have reached 38 of 100 points, (38%)

20 – 40 points You’re an Introvert with some Ambivert functions.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
39. Although I didn't need to take a test to know that I'm an introvert.

The desert island thing stumped me, too. I agree it would suck big time. But I also think that I could bear it longer than most.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
39. Although I didn't need to take a test to know that I'm an introvert.

The desert island thing stumped me, too. I agree it would suck big time. But I also think that I could bear it longer than most.

i think i said 4 for that one i don't remember exactly but i know that any one who's honest with them self would not disagree with that statement.. and has actually experienced unwanted isolation.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
54, ambivert. Really not very surprising. Going by definitions, though, I am definitely an introvert...no doubt about it!

That deserted island question was bogus, though. A great majority of individuals would not be able to stand total isolation, no matter if they are introvert or extrovert.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i think i said 4 for that one i don't remember exactly but i know that any one who's honest with them self would not disagree with that statement.. and has actually experienced unwanted isolation.
Absolutely. Even people who claim that they could be recluses need human interaction sometimes. Lack of it will drive you crazy in the end.

That being said, I've experienced involuntary isolation before. I was house sitting for some friends once, who lived way up in the mountains, and I got snowed in. The power went out, and I couldn't leave for almost two weeks. My phone didn't have a signal, and I couldn't charge it anyway. And their only neighbors were in Mexico. But I think I dealt with it pretty well. I read a lot, and played a million games of solitaire. There was nothing else to do. When I told my best friend about it, she said she would have probably cried herself to sleep every night. But I found it quite peaceful, if somewhat boring.

Then again, I had food, and dogs and cats to keep me company. So it wasn't quite the same as trying to survive on an island, completely alone.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Absolutely. Even people who claim that they could be recluses need human interaction sometimes. Lack of it will drive you crazy in the end.

That being said, I've experienced involuntary isolation before. I was house sitting for some friends once, who lived way up in the mountains, and I got snowed in. The power went out, and I couldn't leave for almost two weeks. My phone didn't have a signal, and I couldn't charge it anyway. And their only neighbors were in Mexico. But I think I dealt with it pretty well. I read a lot, and played a million games of solitaire. There was nothing else to do. When I told my best friend about it, she said she would have probably cried herself to sleep every night. But I found it quite peaceful, if somewhat boring.

Then again, I had food, and dogs and cats to keep me company. So it wasn't quite the same as trying to survive on an island, completely alone.

yup i know i need lot less social interaction than some people but i do need a little bit as long as i am able to socialize roughly once a week for a few hours i'm fine.

and my socializing is really the back deck of a coffee shop and listening to the conversations.

boomslang

friendly and accessible
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Score of 53.

Ambivert

As a fairly equanimous person, you display both introverted and extroverted characteristics. While on some days you like being surrounded by many people, on others you prefer to relax on your own and take some time out. As such, you can easily relate to both extremes on the personality spectrum, and have an easier time delving in and out of the internal and external worlds. This may lead to feelings of confusion as many times you feel like a “walking contradiction”, feeling one thing one moment, and another thing the next. Your friendship circle tends to consist of 3, 4, or 5 people. To summarize, these are some of your defining characteristics:

• Equanimous
  • Enjoys socializing, but also being alone at times.
  • Behavioural decisions usually rely on “how one feels”, or the context of the situation.
  • Usually has a small group of friends.
  • Flexible.
  • Changeable.
  • Ability to appreciate both inner and outer worlds.
  • Easygoing.

á´…eparted

passages
You have reached 81 of 100 points, (81%)

80 – 100 points -- You’re predominantly an Extrovert.

Destiny

A wannabe dog
I'm an ambivert, not surprising.

You have reached 48 of 100 points, (48%)

40 – 60 points You’re an Ambivert

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
You have reached 43 of 100 points, (43%)

cool

wolfy

awsm
60, I would say I am an ambivert, though 60 makes me an extroverted ambivert.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
53 :dry:

I wish sometimes that I could lean on one side way more than the other.

Mane

Permabanned
You have reached 55 of 100 points, (55%)

If you score was between 40 – 60 points You’re an Ambivert.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
51 - Ambivert... Kind of suprised

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

sounds like 2 weeks of bliss

(but I'd probably be clawing my own eyes out toward the end)

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
63, extroverted ambivert. Would not have thought that, but ok.