• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

WSJ Game of Thrones Management Style Quiz

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Click me.

Pretty cool. They have different tracks depending on where you are in your career progression. And the photoshopped graphics are funny. :D

My result:

2fZ7MgZ.png

93JC

Apparently I "know nothing", if memes are to be believed.

You are Jon Snow. You are honorable, strong-willed and trustworthy. Your subordinates, other than a few more experienced hands, mostly look up to you, but you can be short-sighted and naïve, and your tenacious loyalty can prevent you from moving up the corporate ladder.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You are Tyrion Lannister. You are strategic, knowledgeable and gregarious. You’re the boss everyone wants to report to since you’re always expensing catered lunches and after-work drinks. You’re also fair and compassionate. Your fresh perspective often goes against the grain, which doesn’t always win the respect of your peers or bosses at more traditional companies.

Wow, what a shocker.

Well, he's still alive even if he's across the Narrow Sea.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Jaime Lannister
You are Jaime Lannister. You are arrogant and aloof, and you possess a cutting wit. While you prefer to focus on your own contributions rather than lead, you step up when the situation calls for it and have your own unique code of honor that sometimes deprives you of companywide respect and praise.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Tyrion Lannister
You are Tyrion Lannister. You are strategic, knowledgeable and gregarious. You’re the boss everyone wants to report to since you’re always expensing catered lunches and after-work drinks. You’re also fair and compassionate. Your fresh perspective often goes against the grain, which doesn’t always win the respect of your peers or bosses at more traditional companies.

Ha, im the same alignment as tyrion on that chart too.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
"You are Tyrion Lannister. You are strategic, knowledgeable and gregarious. You’re the boss everyone wants to report to since you’re always expensing catered lunches and after-work drinks. You’re also fair and compassionate. Your fresh perspective often goes against the grain, which doesn’t always win the respect of your peers or bosses at more traditional companies."

Tyrion's cool, so I'll take it. :)

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Apparently I "know nothing", if memes are to be believed.

You are Jon Snow. You are honorable, strong-willed and trustworthy. Your subordinates, other than a few more experienced hands, mostly look up to you, but you can be short-sighted and naïve, and your tenacious loyalty can prevent you from moving up the corporate ladder.

Fyi:

Wow, what a shocker.

LMAO. I had the EXACT same reaction when I got him, too.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got Tyrion Lannister when I told the truth and said I was a junior employee:

"You are Tyrion Lannister. You are strategic, knowledgeable and gregarious. You’re the boss everyone wants to report to since you’re always expensing catered lunches and after-work drinks. You’re also fair and compassionate. Your fresh perspective often goes against the grain, which doesn’t always win the respect of your peers or bosses at more traditional companies."

I got Jon Snow when I lied and said I was a mid-level manager, AND when I lied and said I was a senior executive.

"You are Jon Snow. You are honorable, strong-willed and trustworthy. Your subordinates, other than a few more experienced hands, mostly look up to you, but you can be short-sighted and naïve, and your tenacious loyalty can prevent you from moving up the corporate ladder."

Tyrion sounds more like me IMO.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Daenerys Targaryen
You are Daenerys Targaryen. You are inclusive, caring and compassionate, but you are not afraid to punish subordinates if need be. You can be a bit stubborn and attracted to risky situations, however, and that leads some of your subordinates to doubt you.

Pretty cool test! Like how the different tracks sort of diverged.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Did they include any of the (many) dead characters on this test at all? I guess WSJ doesn't think people want to take a test where they get a result that tells them that they are likely to get bumped off.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Did they include any of the (many) dead characters on this test at all? I guess WSJ doesn't think people want to take a test where they get a result that tells them that they are likely to get bumped off.

Looks to me like two of the character outcomes are dead, yes.

Of course, it wasn't necessarily their fault they died. Stuff happens. I suppose if they had been even more bloodthirsty and tyrannical, they might have lived.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Looks to me like two of the character outcomes are dead, yes.

Of course, it wasn't necessarily their fault they died. Stuff happens. I suppose if they had been even more bloodthirsty and tyrannical, they might have lived.

Ha. Well, I think it's pretty obvious that Ramsey Bolton is going to end up being the one sitting the Iron Throne at the series end. Everything is pointing in that direction.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ha. Well, I think it's pretty obvious that Ramsey Bolton is going to end up being the one sitting the Iron Throne at the series end. Everything is pointing in that direction.

... while Reek feeds him eyeballs grapes?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You are Petyr Baelish, aka Littlefinger. You are strategic, slippery and good with finance. There isn’t a thing going on in the company you don’t know about, and you find ways to profit from all of them. Nobody really likes or trusts you, and you treat your subordinates as disposable pawns in your quest for executive power.

it's not my fault that I know everything that happens in my workplace... people just tell me things :doh:

Ingrid in grids

I got Jon Snow.

Kas

Fabula rasa
Daenerys Targaryen

You are Daenerys Targaryen. You are inclusive, caring and compassionate, but you are not afraid to punish subordinates if need be. You can be a bit stubborn and attracted to risky situations, however, and that leads some of your subordinates to doubt you.

BN-IE966_GOT_Da_G_20150501133432.jpg

The picture is great:D