• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Here's an interesting test...

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
I got ISTJ, not too bad. I do feel like I answered more concretely because of the way the questions were posed.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Ok I went through to do the other bit, and here's the results:

guide=concern (inner progressions, sense of goodness)
soul=future (private thoughts and feelings)
shadow=Oregon (inner regression)
giant=motherhood (progression, creative impulses) :huh:
battle=independence (progressive-regressive tension)
destiny=tyrrany (final resolution, ultimate achievement) :shock:
station=prevent (basic approach to life)
dwarf=complacency (weakness)
imago=infancy (ego ideals, goals and needs)
persona=cruelty (outward expression) =[
spectre=defeated (outer regression, conscious dislikes)

Mort Belfry's was the best though.

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
It says Im ENTP, I must say not too far off,

my specter = basics

my giant = improvision

my guide = prepared

my soul = plan

my dwarf = minimalism(this one especialy freaked me out with its accuracy, seeing as I have the habit of missing meals and falling asleep on the floor and not caring)

my persona = learning

my imago = openminded

my station = options

my destiny = decision

my battle = action

I have to say while Im kind of skeptical(edit: just noticed the ad at the bottom for scientology, not a good sign) about it It does seem pretty impresive, even if its just as a novelty.

also E(only thing I disagree with) 55% intuitive 76% thinking 60% perceiving 55%

Shadow

MBTI Type
INTJ
I got ESFP :huh: WRONG! Hilariously so.

Dynamics was revealing though:

GIANT('progression', driving forces, creative impulses or features carrying you forward)= achievement
DWARF('regression', inertial tendencies, weaknesses, features holding you back)= strive
SOUL('inwardness', private thoughts and feelings, basic inner personality)= lazy
PERSONA('outwardness', public expression, social roles, basic outer personality)= impossibility
GUIDE('inner progression', higher intuitions, inner sense of goodness and rightness, unconscious power)= hard-working
IMAGO('outer progression', ego-ideals, conscious values, goals or needs)= desire
SHADOW('inner regression', hidden side, undeveloped qualities, irrational sensitivities)= opposite
SPECTRE('outer regression', difficulties, anxieties, conscious dislikes, areas where help is sought)= ideal
STATION('inner-outer balance', basic style or approach to life, general emotional tone)= prevention
BATTLE('progressive-regressive tension', personal task or quest, area of moral conflict in your life, a battle to be fought)= essential
DESTINY('final resolution', anticipated future outcome, ultimate achievement, what is needed for transformation)= balance

God, that's scary! How did I pick such apt words without knowing what their relevance would be? It's like a jigsaw coming together! :shock:

Shadow

MBTI Type
INTJ
Ok I went through to do the other bit, and here's the results:

guide=concern (inner progressions, sense of goodness)
soul=future (private thoughts and feelings)
shadow=Oregon (inner regression)
giant=motherhood (progression, creative impulses) :huh:
battle=independence (progressive-regressive tension)
destiny=tyrrany (final resolution, ultimate achievement) :shock:
station=prevent (basic approach to life)
dwarf=complacency (weakness)
imago=infancy (ego ideals, goals and needs)
persona=cruelty (outward expression) =[
spectre=defeated (outer regression, conscious dislikes)

Mort Belfry's was the best though.

How freaky that you put 'prevent' as your station word and I put 'prevention'. And it was a completely random word.

Plus how did we all instinctively know what sort of words to put in those inner boxes...

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
How freaky that you put 'prevent' as your station word and I put 'prevention'. And it was a completely random word.

Plus how did we all instinctively know what sort of words to put in those inner boxes...

LORD XENU GUIDED YOUR DECISON WITH HIS MIND CONTROL RAY

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Oh, Shadow, I thought the same thing when I read yours! Definitely the influence of Xenu.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I scored INFJ on it. It is really interesting though.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hmm..
very interesting..
I got estj though.

I think the word
"peace" was the only subjective, concept, inner world, undecided kind of word. It didn't really fit in with "football" "people" and "coffee."

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
hbhhb.png

I got ESTP, tut.

Last time it was INFJ, but that wasn't wholely accurate either.

Ambrosia

MBTI Type
INFP
I scored INFP...

Giant: Moral (Driving forces)
Dwarf: Shyness (Inertial tendencies)
Soul: Goddess (Basic inner personality)
Persona: Controlled (Basic outer personality)
Guide: Lore (Higher self)
Imago: Paradox (Ego-ideals)
Shadow: Synergy (Repressed material)
Spectre: Solemn (Problems of living. Anxieties and fears)
Station: Omnipotent (Sense of basic selfhood)
Battle: Honor (Personal task, quest or adventure)
Destiny: God (Realized self)

... Interesting.

laughingebony

MBTI Type
INTP
The test classified me as ISTP, but my N preference is fairly obvious. Also, it said I was 55% introverted, when I am in fact 85-100% introverted. The T and P percentages were about right.

test said:
To interpret your word, you should carefully consider its meaning, together with its possible associations, in light of the key principle and suggested indications.

It is important, and often necessary, to explore the potential symbolism of your words in order to fully appreciate their psychological significance.

Forer effect.

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
This is interesting I got ESTJ, my dad's type and I seem to identify with him completely. Weird..

Maxwell22290

MBTI Type
ISFP
I got ESFJ, not too far off. Very interesting. The dynamics were pretty fitting too which was odd.

P

Phantonym

Very interesting test. Hehe. I got ISFP. That's a first one for me. 55% Sensing though. But 82% Perceiving. What is that all about? Food for thought.