First 123 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6 sp

Wow mine is really depressing...

Extroversion: 16th percentile

Agreeableness: 13th percentile

Conscientiousness: 0th percentile... (How is that even possible-I'm the lowest of the low apparently) wow

Neuroticism: 58th percentile

Openness: 51st percentile

Hmm... I call bunk

MBTI
    INFJ
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Big Five Personality Dimensions

Extraversion - 3rd percentile - extremely low

Agreeableness - 38th percentile - low

Conscientiousness - 43rd percentile - about average

Neuroticism - 85th percentile - very high

Openness - 12th percentile - very low

About the same results as when I took it for the first time, most notably among them, low extroversion and high neuroticism. I noticed the other posters' results. does anyone know of a cause/effect relationship between "feeling" types and high neuroticism on the Big 5?

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by Interpol View Post
    I noticed the other posters' results. does anyone know of a cause/effect relationship between "feeling" types and high neuroticism on the Big 5?
    There's none.
    J. Scott Crothers
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

MBTI
    FiTe
    Enneagram
    YwX sx/sp

I'm a green bean killing machine.

Holy hell that was a long-ass test!

Extraversion - 3rd percentile - extremely low
    Agreeableness - 22nd percentile - very low
    Conscientiousness - 3rd percentile - extremely low
    Neuroticism - 99th percentile - extremely high
    Openness - 1st percentile - extremely low

In SLOAN, this is reserved, egocentric, unstructured, limbic, and noncurious, meaning my type is RLUEN. For some reason I practically always score this on the Big Five (whereas MBTI varies a ton), but I'm not sure why these were so polarizing. RLUEN correlates to a neurotic ISTP. Funny how my MBTI results are always all over the map, but according to the Big Five, I'm an ISTP.

Extraversion details

Agreeableness details

Consciensciousness details

Neuroticism details

Openness to experience details

I think this test seems to under-estimate agreeableness. So many feelers in here are scoring as thinkers. Either that or some of the agreeableness dimensions actually relate to something other than T/F.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Well this has "fucked up" written all over it.

mein, memeself, and MeMe meme duchess's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

*only interacts with other memes such as (me x2)-self (two negatives = a positive) who regularly use the font comic sans unironically*

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    I think this test seems to under-estimate agreeableness. So many feelers in here are scoring as thinkers. Either that or some of the agreeableness dimensions actually relate to something other than T/F.
    I scored high on agreeableness and I'm a thinking type. Okay, close to the borderline on T/F.

Here's my full results.

Your Results:

This personality test examined how you score on the Big Five Personality Dimensions. In addition, each of the Big Five Personality Dimensions can be broken into several smaller facets, or sub-components. Your scores, based on your responses, are listed below.
    Big Five Personality Dimensions
    Extraversion - 28th percentile - low
    Agreeableness - 83rd percentile - very high
    Conscientiousness - 48th percentile - about average
    Neuroticism - 32nd percentile - low
    Openness - 96th percentile - extremely high
    The Big Five personality dimensions are broad personality traits that describe the majority of ways that people can differ from each other. What does this mean?

Extraversion - 28th percentile - low
    You are low in extraversion. Extraverts are sociable, like to take risks,and feel lots of positive emotions. The six facets of extraversion are:
    Activity - 35th percentile - low
    You prefer low levels of activity, such as being on the go and staying busy.
    Assertiveness - 33rd percentile - low
    There're low chances that you'll take charge and lead others.
    Cheerfulness - 65th percentile - high
    You experience high levels of happiness, joy, and other positive emotions.
    Excitement Seeking - 18th percentile - very low
    You like to seek very low levels of thrills.
    Friendliness - 36th percentile - low
    You're low in your desire to be around other people and show an interest in their lives.
    Gregariousness - 25th percentile - very low
    You're very low in flocking toward other people and being talkative and sociable around them.
    Extraversion score not equal to the average of its facets?

Agreeableness - 83rd percentile - very high
    You are very high in agreeableness. Highly agreeable people tend to do whatever it takes to have positive relationships with other people. The six facets of agreeableness are:
    Altruism - 58th percentile - about average
    You are about average in generally wanting to be good to other people, including helping them when they need it.
    Cooperation - 88th percentile - very high
    There are very high chances that you'll try to get along with other people.
    Modesty - 81st percentile - very high
    You have very high levels of modesty. Modest people don't like to brag or show off, because those types of behaviors can be harmful to relationships.
    Morality - 75th percentile - high
    Sticking to the rules and treating everyone fairly is of high value to you.
    Sympathy - 74th percentile - high
    You have high levels of sympathy for other people, which includes caring about them and wanting what's best for them.
    Trust - 68th percentile - high
    You're high in believing that other people are generally good and not out to harm you.

Conscientiousness - 48th percentile - about average
    You are about average in conscientiousness. Highly conscientious people are diligent, hard-working, and responsible. The six facets of conscientiousness are:
    Achievement Striving - 37th percentile - low
    You have low desires to work hard and get ahead.
    Cautiousness - 54th percentile - about average
    The odds are about average that you'll just jump into things without really thinking them through. You spend about average amounts of time planning what to do.
    Dutifulness - 83rd percentile - very high
    You're very high in sticking to your word, keeping your promises, and upholding your obligations.
    Orderliness - 50th percentile - about average
    You prefer about average levels of cleanliness and order in your environment.
    Self-Discipline - 14th percentile - very low
    You have very low self-discipline—which is the ability to get to work quickly, stay focused, and avoid distractions or procrastination.
    Self-Efficacy - 72nd percentile - high
    When you need to do something, you have high ability to get it done and do it well (or maybe more accurately, you believe that your ability is high).

Neuroticism - 32nd percentile - low
    You are low in neuroticism, which means that you experience low levels of negative emotions, like anger, fear, and stress. The six facets of neuroticism are:
    Anger - 26th percentile - low
    Your levels of anger and irritability are low.
    Anxiety - 60th percentile - about average
    Compared with other people, you have about average stress, fears, and worries about the future.
    Depression - 38th percentile - low
    This is NOT "clinical depression." This score simply tells you that, compared with other people, you feel low amounts of sadness and like yourself to a high degree.
    Immoderation - 5th percentile - extremely low
    You have extremely high self-control when it comes to resisting temptations; there are extremely low chances that you'll give into your desires and binge (on shopping, eating, drinking, or whatever your vices are).
    Note that self-discipline (a facet of conscientiousness) deals with your ability to focus your attention on accomplishing goals, whereas immoderation refers to your ability to resist temptations.
    Self-Consciousness - 62nd percentile - high
    You like to draw low levels of attention to yourself, and feel high amounts of unease when interacting with others socially (especially strangers).
    Vulnerability - 40th percentile - low
    The chances that you'll be overwhelmed by difficult circumstances are low. Notice that this is different from anxiety (which refers to general stress- and fear-proneness) and self-efficacy (a facet of conscientiousness that reflects your confidence in your ability to accomplish tasks). Vulnerability specifically refers to your propensity to feel overwhelmed by difficult situations.
    Openness to Experience

Openness to Experience - 96th percentile - extremely high
    You are extremely high in openness to experience. Openness is a broad, diffuse personality dimension with many seemingly very different facets. In general, highly open people like a variety of new experiences, whether physical, emotional, intellectual, or cultural. The six facets of openness are:
    Adventurousness - 81st percentile - very high
    Your prefer very high amounts of variety and new experiences in your life (i.e., you have very high openness to new experiences).
    Artistic Interests - 90th percentile - very high
    You have very high love for art, music, and culture (i.e., you have very high openness to aesthetic experiences).
    Emotionality - 75th percentile - high
    Your attunement to your own and others' emotions is high. Whereas cheerfulness and excitement seeking (facets of extraversion) capture your propensity to feel positive emotions and neuroticism captures your propensity to feel negative emotions, emotionality refers to your overall openness to/desire to truly feel emotions.
    Imagination - 93rd percentile - extremely high
    You have extremely high imagination (i.e., you have extremely high openness to experiences of the imagination).
    Intellect - 89th percentile - very high
    Your desire to play with ideas, reflect on philosophical concepts, and have deep discussions is very high (i.e., you have very high openness to intellectual experiences).
    Liberalism - 88th percentile - very high
    Your political liberalism is very high (conversely, your political conservatism is very low). This is a facet of openness to experience because liberals tend to desire progressive change, whereas conservatives tend to prefer less political change.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Extraversion - 53rd percentile - about average
    Agreeableness - 45th percentile - about average

Conscientiousness - 64th percentile - high
    Neuroticism - 5th percentile - extremely low
    Openness - 84th percentile - very high

Extraversion - 53rd percentile - about average
    You are about average in extraversion. Extraverts are sociable, like to take risks,and feel lots of positive emotions. The six facets of extraversion are:
    Activity - 98th percentile - extremely high I have a lot of shit to do...
    You prefer extremely high levels of activity, such as being on the go and staying busy.
    Assertiveness - 44th percentile - about average
    There're about average chances that you'll take charge and lead others.
    Cheerfulness - 81st percentile - very high I just can't stay gloomy... I'm even cheerful about gloomy things
    You experience very high levels of happiness, joy, and other positive emotions.
    Excitement Seeking - 86th percentile - very high
    You like to seek very high levels of thrills.
    Friendliness - 15th percentile - very low
    You're very low in your desire to be around other people and show an interest in their lives.
    Gregariousness - 4th percentile - extremely low
    You're extremely low in flocking toward other people and being talkative and sociable around them.

Agreeableness - 45th percentile - about average
    You are about average in agreeableness. Highly agreeable people tend to do whatever it takes to have positive relationships with other people. The six facets of agreeableness are:
    Altruism - 58th percentile - about average
    You are about average in generally wanting to be good to other people, including helping them when they need it.
    Cooperation - 6th percentile - extremely low
    There are extremely low chances that you'll try to get along with other people.
    Modesty - 85th percentile - very high
    You have very high levels of modesty. Modest people don't like to brag or show off, because those types of behaviors can be harmful to relationships.
    Morality - 70th percentile - high but I said I hated the rules
    Sticking to the rules and treating everyone fairly is of high value to you.
    Sympathy - 56th percentile - about average
    You have about average levels of sympathy for other people, which includes caring about them and wanting what's best for them.
    Trust - 21st percentile - very low
    You're very low in believing that other people are generally good and not out to harm you.

Conscientiousness - 64th percentile - high
    You are high in conscientiousness. Highly conscientious people are diligent, hard-working, and responsible. The six facets of conscientiousness are:
    Achievement Striving - 73rd percentile - high
    You have high desires to work hard and get ahead.
    Cautiousness - 43rd percentile - about average
    The odds are about average that you'll just jump into things without really thinking them through. You spend about average amounts of time planning what to do.
    Dutifulness - 23rd percentile - very low
    You're very low in sticking to your word, keeping your promises, and upholding your obligations.
    Orderliness - 29th percentile - low
    You prefer low levels of cleanliness and order in your environment.
    Self-Discipline - 94th percentile - extremely high
    You have extremely high self-discipline—which is the ability to get to work quickly, stay focused, and avoid distractions or procrastination.
    Self-Efficacy - 78th percentile - very high
    When you need to do something, you have very high ability to get it done and do it well (or maybe more accurately, you believe that your ability is very high).

Neuroticism - 5th percentile - extremely low
    You are extremely low in neuroticism, which means that you experience extremely low levels of negative emotions, like anger, fear, and stress. The six facets of neuroticism are:
    Anger - 30 low
    anger and irritability are low.
    Anxiety - 2nd percentile - extremely low I am told this is one of my more annoying aspects
    Compared with other people, you have extremely low stress, fears, and worries about the future.
    Depression - 11th percentile - very low
    This is NOT "clinical depression." This score simply tells you that, compared with other people, you feel very low amounts of sadness and like yourself to a very high degree.
    Immoderation - 18th percentile - very low
    You have very high self-control when it comes to resisting temptations; there are very low chances that you'll give into your desires and binge (on shopping, eating, drinking, or whatever your vices are).

Note that self-discipline (a facet of conscientiousness) deals with your ability to focus your attention on accomplishing goals, whereas immoderation refers to your ability to resist temptations.
    Self-Consciousness - 3rd percentile - extremely low
    You like to draw extremely high levels of attention to yourself, and feel extremely low amounts of unease when interacting with others socially (especially strangers).
    Vulnerability - 7th percentile - extremely low
    The chances that you'll be overwhelmed by difficult circumstances are extremely low. Notice that this is different from anxiety (which refers to general stress- and fear-proneness) and self-efficacy (a facet of conscientiousness that reflects your confidence in your ability to accomplish tasks). Vulnerability specifically refers to your propensity to feel overwhelmed by difficult situations.

Openness to Experience - 84th percentile - very high
    You are very high in openness to experience. Openness is a broad, diffuse personality dimension with many seemingly very different facets. In general, highly open people like a variety of new experiences, whether physical, emotional, intellectual, or cultural. The six facets of openness are:
    Adventurousness - 98th percentile - extremely high
    Your prefer extremely high amounts of variety and new experiences in your life (i.e., you have extremely high openness to new experiences).
    Artistic Interests - 66th percentile - high
    You have high love for art, music, and culture (i.e., you have high openness to aesthetic experiences).
    Emotionality - 1st percentile - extremely low
    Your attunement to your own and others' emotions is extremely low. Whereas cheerfulness and excitement seeking (facets of extraversion) capture your propensity to feel positive emotions and neuroticism captures your propensity to feel negative emotions, emotionality refers to your overall openness to/desire to truly feel emotions.
    Imagination - 51st percentile - about average
    You have about average imagination (i.e., you have about average openness to experiences of the imagination).
    Intellect - 96th percentile- extremely high
    Your desire to play with ideas, reflect on philosophical concepts, and have deep discussions is extremely high (i.e., you have extremely high openness to intellectual experiences).
    Liberalism - 98th percentile - extremely high
    Your political liberalism is extremely high (conversely, your political conservatism is extremely low). This is a facet of openness to experience because liberals tend to desire progressive change, whereas conservatives tend to prefer less political change.
    “The phrase 'Someone ought to do something' was not, by itself, a helpful one. People who used it never added the rider 'and that someone is me'.” - Terry Pratchett