• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Morality Test (Political & Big 5)

á´…eparted

passages
Jhyi7Bc.png

Based on your answers to the previous questions, your overall score on a conservative/liberal dimension of moral attitudes--compared with the general population--puts your percentile at 71, with the 99th percentile indicating the most liberal possible rating. Another way of explaining this is to say that out of 100 randomly-selected people, you will most likely be more liberal than 71 of them.

+ You tend to hold progressive/liberal values, but are more traditional on some aspects.
+ When it comes to social morals, you feel that society's current laws are too restrictive and are much too conservative.
+ You believe that the government's current positions are generally acceptable, but you would prefer it to change several of its policies and practices.

There has been much research on how people describe others, and five major dimensions of human personality have been found. They are often referred to as the OCEAN model of personality, because of the acronym from the names of the five dimensions. Your specific personality indicates that the following attributes will most likely describe you well:

+ You prefer traditional and familiar experiences.
+ You are well-organized, and are reliable.
+ You are extremely outgoing, social, and energetic.
+ You are neither extremely forgiving nor irritable.
+ You are a generally anxious person and tend to worry about things.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Mine: The Morality Test: Results

I'm a bit confused...it says I'm very politically conservative, but very socially liberal and overall liberal. It says that I am also in the 71th percentile in terms of how liberal I am as well.

No surprise on the big five test. Close minded (which apparently is what you are if you don't like art and are uncreative), disorganized, introverted, disagreeable, and high strung. It correlates to a neurotic ISTP (though J/P here are only seen as how organized you are).

á´…eparted

passages
I'm a bit confused...it says I'm very politically conservative, but very socially liberal and overall liberal. It says that I am also in the 71th percentile in terms of how liberal I am as well.

I don't think each question holds universal weight, which is why it doesn't appear to even out.

DisneyGeek said:
No surprise on the big five test. Close minded (which apparently is what you are if you don't like art and are uncreative).

Yeah this axis is on the bias side. I showed up REALLY closed minded, which I actually wasn't expecting. There's a correlation but it's not solid. I'm definitely an N, not an S. I just happen to like certainty and predictability. Part it comes from I have a decent preference for Ni over Se, but I have a REALLY strong preference for Si over Ne (like, I have no Ne relation at all). If questions are worded in a more Si/Ne focused manner, I will definitely show up as an S. I'll also show up as an S if Ni is worded to be this haughty spiritual amazing bullshit thing. Unfortunately those two cases are the commonality.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ud519D9.jpg

I'm not that calm.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I chose to rank myself today (at 46) and back when I was 25. Here are those results.

Based on your answers to the previous questions, your overall score on a conservative/liberal dimension of moral attitudes--compared with the general population--puts your percentile at 61, with the 99th percentile indicating the most liberal possible rating. Another way of explaining this is to say that out of 100 randomly-selected people, you will most likely be more liberal than 61 of them.

You chose to rate another person, in addition to yourself. This other person's overall morality score is 45, meaning that they are much more conservative than you are.

- You tend to hold progressive/liberal values, but are more traditional on some aspects.
- When it comes to social morals, you feel that society's current laws need to be more flexible in some areas.
- You believe that the government's current positions are generally acceptable, but you would prefer it to change several of its policies and practices.
- The other person's values are neither extremely traditional nor particularly progressive.

As far as the personality survey results go:

Closed-Minded / Open to New Experiences = 95%
Disorganized / Conscientious = 25%
Introverted / Extraverted = 7%
Disagreeable / Agreeable = 63%
Calm_Relaxed / Nervous_ High-Strung = 43%

There has been much research on how people describe others, and five major dimensions of human personality have been found. They are often referred to as the OCEAN model of personality, because of the acronym from the names of the five dimensions. Your specific personality indicates that the following attributes will most likely describe you well:

-You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways.
- You tend to do things somewhat haphazardly.
- You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone.
- You tend to consider the feelings of others.
- You aren't particularly nervous, nor calm.

The Morality Test: Results

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hmm. (Comments in bold)

Moral Attitudes Results

82% Politically Liberal
82% Socially Liberal
73% Overall Liberal

Based on your answers to the previous questions, your overall score on a conservative/liberal dimension of moral attitudes--compared with the general population--puts your percentile at 73, with the 99th percentile indicating the most liberal possible rating. Another way of explaining this is to say that out of 100 randomly-selected people, you will most likely be more liberal than 73 of them.

You tend to hold progressive/liberal values, but are more traditional on some aspects. Because this test thinks being religious and believing in God makes you traditional, apparently.
When it comes to social morals, you feel that society's current laws need to be more liberal and flexibile across the board.
You believe that government is too conservative and would prefer it to change several of its political and practices.

Personality Survey Results

Closed-Minded -- Open to New Experiences 53%
Disorganized -- Organized: 92%
Introverted -- Extroverted: 86%
Disagreeable -- Agreeable: 14%
Calm / Relaxed -- Nervous / High-Strung: 18%

You typically don't seek out new experiences. In fairness, I was almost 50/50 on this one!
You are very well-organized, and can be relied upon. Yes
You are extremely outgoing, social, and energetic. Hell yes, lol
You find it easy to criticize others. Didn't realize that "agreeableness" meant "being forgiving of others"? Was I misunderstanding the Big 5 this entire time?
You probably remain calm, even in tense situations. It really, really depends on the type of tense situation.

Last edited:

Olm the Water King

across the universe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wait...How did I get closed minded? Based on what I answered, it should be the exact opposite. There's something wrong with this test! lol

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I don't think each question holds universal weight, which is why it doesn't appear to even out.
I was more just confused with conservatism to begin with. I didn't think that I had any conservative values.

Yeah this axis is on the bias side. I showed up REALLY closed minded, which I actually wasn't expecting. There's a correlation but it's not solid. I'm definitely an N, not an S. I just happen to like certainty and predictability. Part it comes from I have a decent preference for Ni over Se, but I have a REALLY strong preference for Si over Ne (like, I have no Ne relation at all). If questions are worded in a more Si/Ne focused manner, I will definitely show up as an S. I'll also show up as an S if Ni is worded to be this haughty spiritual amazing bullshit thing. Unfortunately those two cases are the commonality.

But it didn't even discuss much about certainty and predictability. The questions were all "do you like art?" and "are you inventive?"

[MENTION=22409]Sultan of Beans[/MENTION] - That dichotomy relates to how artistic and inventive you are. Apparently if you aren't either of these, you are "close minded."

Olm the Water King

across the universe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
2vv5b11.png

Based on your answers to the previous questions, your overall score on a conservative/liberal dimension of moral attitudes--compared with the general population--puts your percentile at 64, with the 99th percentile indicating the most liberal possible rating. Another way of explaining this is to say that out of 100 randomly-selected people, you will most likely be more liberal than 64 of them.

You tend to hold progressive/liberal values, but are more traditional on some aspects.
When it comes to social morals, you feel that society's current laws need to be more liberal and flexibile across the board.
You believe that the government's current positions are generally acceptable, but you would prefer it to change several of its policies and practices.

You prefer traditional and familiar experiences.
You probably have a messy desk!
You tend to shy away from social situations.
You find it easy to express irritation with others.
You are a generally anxious person and tend to worry about things.

Meh, as usual it's hit and miss.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I usually get limbic, but this gives me a calm result, even though I noted how moody I can be. I guess its because Im not usually a big worrier and dont stress too much.

You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways.
You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone.
You find it easy to criticize others.
You probably remain calm, even in tense situations.

It put me in the middle of the liberal/conservatice spectrum, but its probably because I tend to be on opposite ends of different issues, as opposed to a consistently liberal or conservative stand; and/or because Im apolitical and dont look to the government to solve problems, making many questions irrelevant to me. I definitely dont find the government acceptable, I just dont think changing it is the answer (cant polish a turd), but rather, to look elsewhere for change.

Your values are neither extremely traditional nor particularly progressive.
When it comes to social morals, you feel that society's current laws need to be more flexible in some areas.
You believe that the government's current positions are generally acceptable, but you would prefer it to change several of its policies and practices.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Apparently, Falcarius is a social conservative socially awkward pinko. Perhaps being socially awkward made his social conservativeness as he does not relate to society or just maybe affirmative action, abortion and gay marriage made him socially awkward. :unsure:

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Moral Attitudes Results

By “moral” we mean those aspects of thought and behavior that relate to commonly accepted notions of right and wrong, and to selfish and unselfish actions. One need not be religious to be “moral,” although religions do tend to espouse moral codes of behavior. We have broken down your results into two sub-categories: political/economic morals and social morals.

Politically Conservative
57%
Politically Liberal

Socially Conservative
78%
Socially Liberal

Overall Conservative
65%
Overall Liberal

Based on your answers to the previous questions, your overall score on a conservative/liberal dimension of moral attitudes--compared with the general population--puts your percentile at 65, with the 99th percentile indicating the most liberal possible rating. Another way of explaining this is to say that out of 100 randomly-selected people, you will most likely be more liberal than 65 of them.
•You tend to hold progressive/liberal values, but are more traditional on some aspects.
•When it comes to social morals, you feel that society's current laws need to be more liberal and flexibile across the board.
•You believe that the government's current positions are generally acceptable, but you would prefer it to change several of its policies and practices.

Personality Survey Results

Closed-Minded
65%
Open to New Experiences

Disorganized
1%
Conscientious

Introverted
4%
Extraverted

Disagreeable
17%
Agreeable

Calm / Relaxed
87%
Nervous / High-Strung

•You are relatively open to new experiences.
•You probably have a messy desk!
•You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone.
•You find it easy to criticize others.
•You are a generally anxious person and tend to worry about things.

This is the most accurate test I've taken probably ever.

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
My Results

Politically Liberal: 66%
Socially Liberal: 59%
Overall Liberal: 61%

Based on your answers to the previous questions, your overall score on a conservative/liberal dimension of moral attitudes--compared with the general population--puts your percentile at 61, with the 99th percentile indicating the most liberal possible rating. Another way of explaining this is to say that out of 100 randomly-selected people, you will most likely be more liberal than 61 of them.

You tend to hold progressive/liberal values, but are more traditional on some aspects.
When it comes to social morals, you feel that society's current laws need to be more flexible in some areas.

Closed-Minded/Open to New Experiences: 41%
Disorganized: 8%
Introverted: 37%
Disagreeable: 38%
Calm / Relaxed: 14%

You typically don't seek out new experiences.
You tend to shy away from social situations.
You find it easy to express irritation with others.
You probably remain calm, even in tense situations.

RCUEx, then? I think that's RCUEx.

Last edited:

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Same Big 5 results as always. (Not the most conscientious dude, but I say that my level is good enough!!)

I'm more of a moderate than the results suggest. (Though I'm sure the results come from whether or not I believe in a God and what the source of morality is.) Except on that "socially liberal" side. If that trait is averaged in with other traits, no matter how moderate I am on them.. then I'm gonna be dubbed a liberal because that's one of my primary convictions.

DbtWdxU.png

9. How strong were your father's moral convictions?

10. How strong were your mother's moral convictions?​

Nil on both of these. Interesting questions.

18. On average, how was your childhood relationship with your father?

19. On average, how was your childhood relationship with your mother?​

.. okay, now my mouse hand just hurts from having to veer all the way to the left side of the scale.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
2rwwcab.jpg

Pretty accurate, except being routine and preferring the familiar isn't the same as being truly closed-minded - for me it's more inertia than flat-out refusal to try anything new, and I just need a little nudge. Also, I'm not openly disagreeable (as in rude), just not super-friendly or willing to cooperate when I want to do my own thing.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
reain1.jpgreain2.jpg

blegh. ok.

Why am I economically and socially liberal yet overall... very conservative?

And why... literally everything?