• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Enneagraph

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ennea-Graph is a brief alternate version of the Wagner Enneagram Personality Style Scales (WEPSS). It is pretty fast and simple to take and does provide some clues as to type and wing.

Ennea-Graph

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
While certainly interesting, it seems really too short to be useful. Even just a few more adjectives per category would be better.

I had the most negative qualities in 4 and 9 and the most positive qualities in 6. But then I didn't check many of the good ones to begin with. 6 had the most qualities overall, followed by 4.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't agree with some of the qualities' labels as 'resourceful' or 'non-resourceful', but :shrug:

TJgE358.png

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
qhBpdTj.jpg

5&7 ruining the beautiful symmetry

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Screen%20Shot%202017-07-24%20at%2013.18.25_zps0ww1k2nw.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
this suggests
1>8>9 for gut
4=2>3 for heart
6=7>5 for head

so XD

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
View attachment 19245

This is far too short to be accurate, and it shows in the results.

Based off my Interpretation, this suggests 6w5 9w8/8w9 3w2/2w3. I mean, could be more far off, but certainly wrong.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ennea.png

I can't believe I've scored equally for both 4 and 7. Oh well, maybe I'm your long mistyped e7

Didn’t copy right. Whatever fuck it. What I already knew. 4&5 tied with 6 somewhat close behind. Absolutely nothing in 3.