• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Blurter or Brooder?

Daydreaming Swan

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Brooder.

I don't want to accidentally annoy/insult anyone or make myself look stupid.

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
I'm a Brooder. I don't even need the test to know that.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Your response type:

In-Between

Your answers indicate that you are moderate in blirtatiousness. Because you're neither too expressive nor reticent in the way you express yourself to others, people aren't drawn as much to how you are talking as much as they are to what you are saying. This is good considering that you are able to express your opinions and be assertive, but you don't have the problem of offending others by cutting off their words or appearing to put your needs in front of theirs. Although you are viewed as quite sociable, you also need moments to collect your thoughts at which times others view you as thoughtful.

Your self-criticalness:

High

You scored relatively high on the criticalness scale. This means that you tend to perceive yourself as relatively high on the following dimensions: critical, judgmental, moody, controlling and dominant. You also rated yourself relatively low on these dimensions: patient and warmth.

... And here I thought I was going easy on myself...

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That was...interesting. What was with all the America questions??

Your response type:

In-Between

Your answers indicate that you are moderate in blirtatiousness. Because you're neither too expressive nor reticent in the way you express yourself to others, people aren't drawn as much to how you are talking as much as they are to what you are saying. This is good considering that you are able to express your opinions and be assertive, but you don't have the problem of offending others by cutting off their words or appearing to put your needs in front of theirs. Although you are viewed as quite sociable, you also need moments to collect your thoughts at which times others view you as thoughtful.

Your self-criticalness:

High

You scored relatively high on the criticalness scale. This means that you tend to perceive yourself as relatively high on the following dimensions: critical, judgmental, moody, controlling and dominant. You also rated yourself relatively low on these dimensions: patient, warmth, and tolerance.

So I'm an asshole, but at least I don't always make that known.

Anyway, it has nothing to do with self-criticality, I simply know the feedback I've always gotten, and I have to say, objectively speaking...I agree.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your response type:

In-Between

Your self-criticalness:

Low

You scored relatively low on the criticalness scale. This means that you tend to rate yourself relatively low on the following dimensions: critical, judgmental, moody, controlling and dominant. You also rated yourself as relatively high on these dimensions: patient, warmth, and tolerance.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your response type:

Brooder

Your responses indicate that you're low in blirtatiousness. Low scorers don't usually say the first thing that comes to mind; rather, they tend to hesitate and deliberate before responding to others. One reason you feel compelled to be careful in responding to others is because you are worried about being evaluated negatively. Often people low in blirtatiousness are shy and introverted and tend to dwell on thoughts internally instead of discussing them with others. Because low-blirters sometimes have difficulty saying how they feel, they may sometimes fail to get their needs met in relationships.

Your self-criticalness:

High

You scored relatively high on the criticalness scale. This means that you tend to perceive yourself as relatively high on the following dimensions: critical, judgmental, moody, controlling and dominant. You also rated yourself relatively low on these dimensions: patient, warmth, and tolerance.

Lark

BLIRT Test

Who is right for you? How does the way you deal with your emotions influence your relationship satisfaction? This psychology test will give you information about yourself and also act as a guide to your relationships. This test, the Brief Loquaciousness and Interpersonal Responsiveness Test (hence b.l.i.r.t.), measures a personality characteristic that determines who you relate to most effectively.

Lot of real American nationalist questions in that quiz, or so it seemed to me.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lot of real American nationalist questions in that quiz, or so it seemed to me.
I completely forgot about that test

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your response type:

Brooder

Your responses indicate that you're low in blirtatiousness. Low scorers don't usually say the first thing that comes to mind; rather, they tend to hesitate and deliberate before responding to others. One reason you feel compelled to be careful in responding to others is because you are worried about being evaluated negatively. Often people low in blirtatiousness are shy and introverted and tend to dwell on thoughts internally instead of discussing them with others. Because low-blirters sometimes have difficulty saying how they feel, they may sometimes fail to get their needs met in relationships.

Your self-criticalness:

Moderate

You scored in the moderate range on the criticalness scale. This means that you tend to rate yourself as neither high nor low on the following dimensions: critical, judgmental, moody, controlling, dominant, patient, warmth, and tolerance.