• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Moral Alignment Test

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tied on Neutral Good and Chaotic Good, with True Neutral a couple points behind. I'd personally say I'm NG with mild chaotic tendencies. Too opinionated to be TN.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Alignment abuse.

Is that abuse or how they play out in reality?

nos4a2

I didn't feel like taking the whole test (to damn many of these f-ing tests). But prob Neutral Good.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Neutral good. The last time I took one of these tests I got True Neutral. I guess I'm becoming a better person lol

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Chaotic Neutral

I left my personal opinion below the description of my alignment.

Chaotic Neutral- A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). A chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom from both society's restrictions and a do-gooder's zeal. However, chaotic neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all authority, harmony, and order in society.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXX (6)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXX (4)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Evil ---- XXXXXXX (7)

As expected from my INTP way of life.
I am chaotic and love it! Authority can suck my D cause everybody is equal. Respect should be deserved, not forced. If it's forced, it's fear.
And I'm neutral because good and evil is in the eye in the beholder. Interpretation.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Chaotic Neutral. Most people see me as a nice guy though...

Violet Rose

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You Are:

Lawful Good

Lawful Good- A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion. However, lawful good can be a dangerous alignment when it restricts freedom and criminalizes self-interest.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (31)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (29)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaotic Evil ---- X (1)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaos --- X (1)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Evil ---- (0)

Passacaglia

Neutral Good, as usual.

I'm accustomed to thinking of myself as True Neutral, but recently I've started to think that maybe these alignment tests are more accurate than I've been giving them credit for.

...Insofar as a silly game convention can be said to apply to real people. :tongue:

Passacaglia

Neutral good. The last time I took one of these tests I got True Neutral. I guess I'm becoming a better person lol
Either that, or we're lowering our standards.

:thinking:

...On second thought, I like your theory better.

DreamBeliever

Chaotic Good

Chaotic Good- A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit. However, chaotic good can be a dangerous alignment when it disrupts the order of society and punishes those who do well for themselves.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXX (6)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Neutral - XXXXXX (6)
Evil ---- XXXXXXX (7)

Olm the Water King

across the universe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I like the Planescape planes that correspond to various alignments, the so-called Outer Planes (the others are Inner Planes, the Ethereal Plane, the Prime Material Plane and the Astral Plane).

GreatWheelMap.jpg

Outer Plane - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Neutral Good: Elysium: The plane of peace and unadulterated goodness.
Neutral Good / Chaotic Good: The Beastlands: The plane of idealized nature.
Chaotic Good: Arborea: Fey realm of passion, abundance and nature's caprice.
Chaotic Neutral / Chaotic Good: Ysgard: The eternal battleground where true heroes prove their valor.
Chaotic Neutral: Limbo: An alien, anarchistic and unpredictable plane.
Chaotic Evil / Chaotic Neutral: Pandemonium: An infinite network of pitch-black catacombs, with winds that drive men mad.
Chaotic Evil: The Abyss: Evil lands of shocking perversity and unpredictable horror.
Neutral Evil / Chaotic Evil: Carceri: Liars, cheats and traitors are imprisoned here by their own deceptions.
Neutral Evil: The Grey Waste: Here, all emotion and compassion is drained away, until only hopelessness, selfishness and apathy remain as baatezu and tanar'ri meet and clash in a colorless expanse.
Neutral Evil / Lawful Evil: Gehenna: Volcanic realm of evil schemes and merciless cliffs.
Lawful Evil: Baator: A realm of oppression, torment, and diabolical plots
Lawful Neutral / Lawful Evil: Acheron: A plane of constant, pointless war, where identity is forever lost.
Lawful Neutal: Mechanus: This clockwork plane is the ultimate in order; scholars and constructs live here.
Lawful Neutral / Lawful Good: Arcadia: A peaceful world of wildlands and kingdoms where all live in harmony.
Lawful Good: Mount Celestia: Countless paladins and saints have ascended here.
Neutral Good / Lawful Good: Bytopia: Gnomes and other industrious folk dwell here.
True Neutral: The Outlands: The plane between all other outer planes.

The Outlands also have 16 "gate towns": "settlements which are built around a permanent portal to a certain Outer Plane on the Great Wheel. Gate-towns are important strategically because they provide a (relatively) stable way to enter a desired Outer Plane."

Dr Mobius

Biting Shards
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Chaotic Neutral: The test appears to have picked up on my habit of running around my neighbourhood, in my underwear, screaming prophecies about the world ending.

Touché test touché

Passacaglia

I like the Planescape planes that correspond to various alignments, the so-called Outer Planes (the others are Inner Planes, the Ethereal Plane, the Prime Material Plane and the Astral Plane).
Never was there a setting like Planescape before, and ne'er will there be another, I believe. It is truly one of a kind, and the only source of setting supplements that I enjoy reading just for fun!

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Chaotic Good.

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXX (5)
Neutral - XXXXXX (6)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
Evil ---- XXXX (4)

Meh. D&D alignment never sat well with me.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, it certainly has its flaws.

What were you hoping for?

I wasn't really hoping for anything, and I don't think my result was less desirable than any other possible result, but I still just look at it and think about what it generally implies, and how little that probably captures my thinking. Probably a lot of people who know me would think I'm lawful, and some people who know me a little less (and probably like me a little less) might even think me lawful neutral. That's not necessarily correct, but I see why people get that impression. The system is messy. I think sometimes it isn't exhaustive, and other times it isn't exclusive.

I know it's not a work of science, but still...

Passacaglia

I wasn't really hoping for anything, and I don't think my result was less desirable than any other possible result, but I still just look at it and think about what it generally implies, and how little that probably captures my thinking. Probably a lot of people who know me would think I'm lawful, and some people who know me a little less (and probably like me a little less) might even think me lawful neutral. That's not necessarily correct, but I see why people get that impression. The system is messy. I think sometimes it isn't exhaustive, and other times it isn't exclusive.

I know it's not a work of science, but still...
Haha, that's an understatement if anything. :)

According to the alignment descriptions, I am both Chaotic and Lawful:

Most gamers simply split the difference, much like this test does, but as-written alignments are very weird. Particularly Law and Chaos, which combine values (tradition, freedom) with personality traits (reliability, flexibility). And let's not even get into the pre-2000 alignment definitions. ;)